What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess your never truly gone if your remembered fondly, , I think about you bro,, I know your looking down on all your boys grows keepin us safe,, I miss ya

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess your never truly gone if your remembered fondly, , I think about you bro,, I know your looking down on all your boys grows keepin us safe,, I miss ya

^^^Truth^^^

If only i could have that effect after i'm gone, gives me something to strive for. he was so nice and pleasant.

I wish he could come visit me now. i'm smoking one down for you now my brother!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still get goosebumps thinking about you, wish we got to meet.
i have lost other friends and family since elemental has passed and his hurts just as much as people who were in my life for 15-20 years.

always burning one for you bredgen. see you in andromeda!

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Six years already......you're not forgotten my friend!

Some lavender kush for you my bro........

picture.php

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Wow, this is my first post in years.

Time is funny, relativity is what the Sun does to light, it bends it. A year can be a second away from the memories of it. You are timeless in all the hearts that loved you Elemental, soar on as you pass us a joint when we one by one get beamed up to be by your side again!

BERED

Rest in plant my friend that Casey's Jones cut was something incredible..miss u so much and I'm so grateful to have know a person like you..there is no day that I don't think of him!!

Latest posts

Latest posts