What's new

Quick question (PICS) On if my 3 plants are Males.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
I'd just like to point out that top breeders condone the removal of abnormal FALSE male pollen sacks as they never produce any pollen. Judging by all the stress these have been under i wouldent go slinging them just like that because of one abnormal, possibly false pollen sack. see what i'm saying dude. that is also possible is it not?

I wont even answer a silly kids question like that as you obviously dont have a couple of brain cells to rub together.

LUDA.
:dance013:

LUDACRIS

Veteran
LOL, what pap, never heard anything like it dude, and i been in the game a very long time. Theres no male parts showing anywhere, only female. the pistyls are browning because of the condition they are in dude. Messed up. A herm would be showing & this is only showing Calyx, i dont see no Bollocks dude!-Sorry i dissagree!LOL
Oh wait a minute the pistils are browning it must be a hermie, Thats the only balls i see here no offence lol!

If you have been in "THE GAME" a long time then you are a disgrace passing out information like that and i dont believe a word you say.

LUDA.
:biggrin:

it looks female to me, just a female that hermed due to the major stress as u can clearly see.. i mean c'mon who would pass around a hermie clone, idk..give em a transplant to fresh soil an put em on 24hrs for a couple weeks then flower.bet u see a major change.

peace.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Then Lud it shows your limited knowledge on the subject. I will dig out the relevent information for you, pm it to you, and post it here so you can widen your knowledge base. before you go spouting off i sugest you research the facts which you need to get straight, or make yaself look a little silly ok buddy! I'm always into sharing. expect a pm and a post here to show you what i mean. you obviously dont know the score, im sorry but you dont!
My 20 years Growing has taught me nothing i suppose! lmao!
Also there is no need to be offensive and abusive, i ai nt been abusive to you at all! smart dumb ass, is about as offensive as i would get, truth hurts i know! so when i post the info to show you, what you gonna say then ah-Sorry! you aint just wrong on the false pollen sack issue you are uneducated!

ludacris :jerkit: You must read alot of shit,cus just about every thread you post a answer in,you refer to some "document"/book etc.if you been growing for a min.then why would you always refer to something you read about?sounds like to me that's all you have done.if some one's been growing for a min they would stop talking about the book's they read and start saying shit like,"from my experience" or better yet,they would not say shit about some document/book.

Are you going to correct me about my spelling too?:jerkit:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Yeah im loving all the examples of his growrooms & fine Bud shots too!
Need i say any more! Go find a fk'in document/book that refers too false pollen sacks/Bollocks too, you might learn something!

daves4usc

um.. wow. Theyre some serious mishandled plants which got scared they were gonna die and (may or may not have) busted a nut. If they havent already they most likely wll in the future if kept in that oiginal state. I say grow them out, post the pics, and lets let the plants decide what they are so everyone can stop bitching about who knows more then who.... fuckng pissing contest.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Ok here are some of my pics. Pollen sacks look like small flowers when open and you can see they are male sacks as they have little stems attatching them to the stem where as fem catalyx dont. Pictures.

(1) Pic 3 post 20 (on this thread) is a great picture of a male flower and the stem attatching it to the plant.

(2) Pic on post 26 (on this thread) clearly shows a collection of nuts (sacks).

(The rest) Some of my pics.

LUDA.
:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Let me know if you see them now ??????.

Thanks.

LUDA.
:dunno:

Attachments

• fem2.jpg
    fem2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 5
  • fem.jpg
    fem.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
  • female seedling.jpg
    female seedling.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
  • female%20traits.jpg
    female%20traits.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5

LUDACRIS

Veteran

Thanks.

LUDA.
:dunno:[/quote]

Attachments

• male%20traits.jpg
    male%20traits.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
  • male 7.jpg
    male 7.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
  • male.jpg
    male.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Is%20it%20a%20dude.jpg
    Is%20it%20a%20dude.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4

LUDACRIS

Veteran

Thanks.

LUDA.
:dunno:[/quote][/quote]

Attachments

• Is%20it%20a%20dude.jpg
    Is%20it%20a%20dude.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
  • female picture.jpg
    female picture.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Flower.jpg
    Flower.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
  • Preflower%20-%20Female.jpg
    Preflower%20-%20Female.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 4

LUDACRIS

Veteran

Thanks.

LUDA.
:dunno:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Attachments

• femalepic.jpg
    femalepic.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Preflower%20-%20Male.jpg
    Preflower%20-%20Male.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
  • fem pistils.jpg
    fem pistils.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4

LUDACRIS

Veteran
ludacris :jerkit: You must read alot of shit,cus just about every thread you post a answer in,you refer to some "document"/book etc.if you been growing for a min.then why would you always refer to something you read about?sounds like to me that's all you have done.if some one's been growing for a min they would stop talking about the book's they read and start saying shit like,"from my experience" or better yet,they would not say shit about some document/book.

Are you going to correct me about my spelling too?:jerkit:

I cant grow anything other than a beard :muahaha:

LUDA.
:biggrin::smoke:

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Best macro shot I can get with my shitty camera

ExtremeMacro.jpg

Sorry for my attitude earlier towards anyone but i stand by what i say when i say its a hermie and its very clear in this pic that the early shriveling of pistils is a sure and first sight of pollination.
(i have had hermies before and have read and researched a lot about them and i dont think i will be proved wrong here).
I post a lot of documents and files i have stored in my p.c for quickness and i am very selective of a combination between my own experience and most of the best and accurate sites i have gathered info from as well as some of my posts it saves me typing as i can be a little lazy typing when i have documents to upload instead. (lets just say i done my homework first). I do this because i keep answering the same questions over and over again and like users to read the truth rather than somebodys say so or opinion and then they can make their own descisions from there and learn what works and what does not.

LUDA.

:respect:

Ice Goddess

Look female to me, just very small. They are probably clones taken from flowering females and they never went back into the vegetative stage. Hey free little nuggets, cant complain. I dont think they are getting bigger. Just finish the flowering and enjoy what you get.