What's new

Quick question (PICS) On if my 3 plants are Males.

matt889

Seems all 3 of my plants are males, but for some reason they have buds on them at this early stage of growth, so I am not sure if they are males or if these are just bud sites, advise?

Scroll down for much better pics

Balls1Small-Copy.jpg

Balls2Small-Copy.jpg

Balls3Small-Copy.jpg

Balls5Small.jpg

B

bobdobalina420

The last picture has pistils for sure!! I think the others are unknown still...

LUDACRIS

Veteran
100% hermies or pollinated due to the early browning of the pistils. Pistils should not be anything other than pure white at that age of plant and i think i see pollen sacks at the top but they are blurry pics but that is NOT a female.

LUDA.

matt889

I'll take more / better pics with labels so we can talk more about specific plants. Stand-by, will be just a few mins.

matt889

were these clones taken from flower? that is extremely strange

I do not know, I will ask my friend tomorrow, he gave them to me free. I am currently keeping them under 4x 26watt 6500k Daylight GE bulbs, enclosure is 16" tall on the inside.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
I do not know, I will ask my friend tomorrow, he gave them to me free. I am currently keeping them under 4x 26watt 6500k Daylight GE bulbs, enclosure is 16" tall on the inside.

They ar NOT fems. Take a pic of the small pods you see on the bud sites and we will settle it right now. I am still struggling to post some pics for you.
(and i can see by the way they are growing that the are not fems TALL). Classic male traits.

LUDA.
:dance013:

Gunny

... Take a pic of the small pods you see on the bud sites and we will settle it right now...
LUDA.

I'm gonna have to agree with Ludacris on this one - except I'm not so sure they are Male.

#3 sure looks like a clone - the way the leaves are snipped.

So, I've got to change my first observation/comments irt Female and say those are probably auto flowering hermi's - Females at one point but just haven't been taken care of properly TLM (temps, lights & moisture)

I'd shitcan them and start over myself...

matt889

They ar NOT fems. Take a pic of the small pods you see on the bud sites and we will settle it right now. I am still struggling to post some pics for you.
(and i can see by the way they are growing that the are not fems TALL). Classic male traits.

LUDA.

Yo man. I am hoping your wrong and these are females, everyone else is sayin they are females except you, heres the pics you asked for:

Investigation4Small.jpg

Investigation3Small.jpg

Investigation2Small.jpg

Investigation1Small.jpg

matt889

I'm gonna have to agree with Ludacris on this one - except I'm not so sure they are Male.

Problem is I currently don't have anything to start fresh with :comfort:

I will talk to my guy though, he can get more clones for me. They are all bad you think?

LUDACRIS

Veteran

So, I've got to change my first observation/comments irt Female and say those are probably auto flowering hermi's - Females at one point but just haven't been taken care of properly TLM (temps, lights & moisture)

No they are hermies mate. If they had no pistils at all then they would be a 100% male as males dont grow pistils and only pollen sacks. You will now be able to visit my private albums as you are on the friends list and see the pics i keep but i have many more to put up yet. Only fems and hermies grow pistils due to the seed genetics.

LUDA.

Gunny

LUDA.

You are the one who said they were Male.... Not me.

I'm saying they are hermaphrodites...

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Yo man. I am hoping your wrong and these are females, everyone else is sayin they are females except you, heres the pics you asked for:

Investigation4Small.jpg

Investigation3Small.jpg

Investigation2Small.jpg

Investigation1Small.jpg

I am telling you NOW thats a hermie and if you need more information on hermies let me know but i bet my life on it thats a hermie and you will never prove me wrong on that as i have seen 10000000s of plants and know whats what from a mile away.
It may look like i am a newbie but dont be fooled by that.

LUDA.