What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

vanilla dutch

i hate to sound critical of ones choices. but ive been on the haze bandwagon since 03. now it seems its rare to even smoke yet alone grow. guess i will settle for my ohxskunkxohxskunk cuts.thanks gypsy and sam the skunkman

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Actually there are a lot of pure original haze seeds available at the moment .... You just have to ask around for a bit ....

LostTribe

Premium user
i hate to sound critical of ones choices. but ive been on the haze bandwagon since 03. now it seems its rare to even smoke yet alone grow. guess i will settle for my ohxskunkxohxskunk cuts.thanks gypsy and sam the skunkman

You speak of being a haze head but you speak of a 50/50 Indica looking hybrid. Its not Pure Haze in any way and I am sure Sam would agree. There is also plenty Pure Haze currently available.

Not knocking on Sam or the Boss but I believe this discussion is related to Pure OHz.
Welcome to ICmag!

T

TakenByTheSky

Vanilla dutch is a shill, ask him what his favorite brand of toilet paper is and he'll tell you gypsy nirvana original haze x skunk x skunk x skunk

B

Benny106

I cant wait for the future cannabis project interview. Please talk about haze. Thanks

WTF?-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

vanilla dutch

actually ive smoked tons of different hazes.check my album its labeled haze purple. just a happy customer. its not like i can ask the haze bros for a cut. one seed was good enough.:bigeye:

LostTribe

Premium user
actually ive smoked tons of different hazes.check my album its labeled haze purple. just a happy customer. its not like i can ask the haze bros for a cut. one seed was good enough.:bigeye:

That haze purple looks like the skunk hybrid. Just sayin. Its not even an OHz Phenotype.

OT1 Purple Haze self grow'd at ~140 days bloom.
picture.php

Got Todd's OHz just cracked and an amazing friend gifted me a pack of the last THH those are on deck.

vanilla dutch

self growed explains alot about that pic. not ragging on u just sayin haze is hard to figure out usually takes a try or 2.is that from ace?

Latest posts

Latest posts