What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Mac maybe you could clear up wat it says on the bag in this picture....the second part says original haze...but the first part says *** haze...or maybe just haze..or maybe a number..? That bit of the bag is alittle folded up so cant really see...Thanks
Man thats alot of seed.

Probably Original Haze x Original Haze....

TheDarkStorm

Probably Original Haze x Original Haze....

Thers not enuf space in wat evers ther....or we would see some of the words as original has 8 words wich would take up abit of space...compare it to the other side that says original haze...all the leter spacing is the same on the sheet meaning if it said original on the unseable side we would see some of the words or at least the captial Big O near the beging of that side of the sheet...looks more like thers a single leter or the # symbol or maybe a number or something....or maybe its just rthe way its folded...just thought it would be interesting to know .

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Mac maybe you could clear up wat it says on the bag in this picture....the second part says original haze...but the first part says *** haze...or maybe just haze..or maybe a number..? That bit of the bag is alittle folded up so cant really see...Thanks
Man thats alot of seed.

Original Haze x Original haze

have another pic that show's better the name but also me ;-)
M.:smoker:

TheDarkStorm

Original Haze x Original haze

have another pic that show's better the name but also me ;-)

Thank you mac...shows how lighting and angles can play tricks....I was hoping it may have been one of the clones sam has such as 19 haze or somthing or perhaps one we havent herd of before....thats cool you dont have to show another picture an if your not comfortable showing yourself we understand....best to be safe....enjoy the seeds you manged to get hold of... wishing you great plants.

Raho

Veteran
the last 7 original Seedsman he said... not selected... ;-)
but maybe you know better?!
and yes very very happy !
also with the 90' Ohz from Golli ... still have 20 seeds ... :biggrin:
nothing lost... all is still alive all cut's too :bis:
without Johnny & Golli... all would look different...
same goes to the second THH resource i'll had...
with out those fellows... impossible...
many many thx again
M

I definitely DON'T know better amigo.
Apologies if I got that wrong :bow:

Just trying to give Johnny some recognition for his work after seeing those beauties.

:groupwave:
He's so low key up here that most probably don't know what he has accomplished with these lines.

This takes nothing away from your work either of course Mac.
The results speak for themselves and I'd love to have a room full of both of your "catalogs"

:respect:

G

OHaze x Ohaze

81tkq46.jpg
rjdhfFi.jpg

Ohaze x Tom Hill Haze

LhKn407.jpg
cjYyvcd.jpg
h5FBBXX.jpg

@MM

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Also Todd posted these pics as 100% Original haze Colombian, supposedly the same seed Nevil got.

Well if you grow any Hazes from Nevil , you would instantly know these plants look NOTHING like a Nevils Haze( or SSH/MH 15wk phenos )

Not to mention Nevils Haze looks more sativa ( thin leaf ) compared to this Original Haze LOL

If this is the same Haze Nevil got, I am Santa Claus.

Maybe SamS should admit after 20 years he doesnt have any similar seed and as good seed to what Nevil sold ?

Why scam people and say this is the same seed Nevil got ? It isnt obivously. Money ?

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is how hazes from Nevil look ( 3/4 OH , 1/4 NL5 ) :

View Image

I saw that Todd said (on his ig) that if your haze didn't have double serrations on the leaflets them you didn't have original haze. Then he showed a pic similar to these that leet posted, with beautiful double serrations on every single serration on every leaflet on the whole leaf.
Lol, so far the 2 seeds I cracked from him don't look like that. Some leaves may have one or two leaflets with one or two serrations that are double. Most leaves don't have any.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I saw that Todd said (on his ig) that if your haze didn't have double serrations on the leaflets them you didn't have original haze. Then he showed a pic similar to these that leet posted, with beautiful double serrations on every sing serration on every leaflet on the whole leaf.
Lol, so far the 2 seeds I cracked from him don't look like that. Some leaves may have one or two leaflets with one or two serrations that are double. Most leaves don't have any.

You can't really blame Todd for taking the hook, line, and sinker.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
my haze addiction...

my haze addiction...

Apologies if I got that wrong

Just trying to give Johnny some recognition for his work after seeing those beauties.

He's so low key up here that most probably don't know what he has accomplished with these lines.

hehe
that's true he is sooo shy like a lady ;-)
but sometimes...

Johnny is still Flat Johnny in my book...
he was the first who showed the fasciated OHz...
and i'll was fascinated about...

my haze story
growin' 5 years now indoors... before over 20 years outdoors guerrilla grow...
was looking over 10 years for the OHz to make own hybrids for outdoors...
missed the Seedsman offer...
tried the fxxk TFD OHz ... that's a hybrid now... and other "haze"
wasted so much money/time for crap...
until i'll got my hands on Tom Hill Haze in 2017...
bought it from BR when they opened...
wanted to do my own haze hybrids and did study before ..
read all post about from Sam & Tom....
soo from 10 seeds i'll got 9 plants....
i'll wanted males for breeding... so i'll used more red light and high N (have read that in a book)...
got 8 males one girl... used the best smelling boy like Tom said... was a lime green with hairy stem... still have him... and pollinated all my best cut's i've found so far....
that was the beginning of my haze addiction end of 2017 ...
because the one girl i'll got was amazing smoke... little racy but i'll love that from time to time...
i've grown many of my THH crosses and found that haze enhances everything it touches... all true what SamS said about... it crosses out very well ... and if you don't care about flower time...
did also the repro because thought before it get lost...
tom was not there and the last seeds got sold...
nobody did care really about...
Panik helpt me with seeds so i'll had a org pack and got 2 packs more...
in total had 30 plants ... 4 got removed ... runt's
gave him back the half from repro as promised...
for the community... no money involved ... just love for the haze...
and that other should be able to experience the same or make there own meaning about the haze...
when that task finished in 2018 it was like magic...
suddenly got the offer for last OHz from JohnnyChicago and while talking about it another cool dude Golli chimed in with his 90' OHz offer..
this haze was kept from end 90' till 2015 ... as cuts... before get lost he made seeds because of life situation.. and passed them too me...
with those two lines i'll made a huge repro ... and cut's from all like i'll always do.. when it is gold ;-)
but because of real life work i'll was away 6 weeks...
had all on blumat dripper but my vent got stuck and other shit happend... the boy's where in seperate tent .. had normally no chance to pollinate ... but because of stuck vent... the pollen was flying to the girls... who had overgrown everything... @ the end i'll got enough seeds
but was not satisfied... so started again with the cut's ...
did a little selection ... because i'll saw the best performer... and use those... that repro was really successful ... still have all those OHz cut's ...

all of this under heavy restrictions... seeds and weed are illegal @ my place.... and to have soo many plants ... be it only for making seeds... doesn't matter... was a high risk and still is...

9 OHz males ... when i'll arrived 6 weeks later :bigeye:
picture.php

from THH i'll keep only 6 girls and 2 males...
used the different OHz boy's now in crosses...
to see what they do... and till now ... no looser no hay in the pool...
never had so potent weed as now...
was huge work/time and money to do this all...
but for me worth to do... i'l have found my holy grail... like that...
have grown the last 30 years + everything that has a name...
all variations of NHz too... all in my Albums ...
got special cut's etc...
but nothing beat's the OHz nor THH in my book...
but these are all personal preferences...
it triggers every person different...
and that's the growers goal to find his own personal high...
once found.. build up on that... get 7-10 crosses like that and it never get's boring again...

i'll like the truth... so that's why i'm so eager to correct...
because don't like if later someone say it was this and that...
than we have the same discussion like now about the origins and NHz etc... i'll always be honest about my sources and what i'll do...
and i'll like to buy my sources if possible... so that nobody can say anything about because of this and that...
and like also to grow where i'm talking about..
other wise makes no sense... to me...
experience is what matters and not what someone has written...
it's always different in your own garden...

and @ the end we have to thank those who bought it to us in beginning... like SamS, Nevil and Oldtimer...
but it was too early... the technic was not so good as of today with led and grow controller ... internet and knowledge of how to grow...
if i'll look back there where not many who gave advise ...
trial and error ... and disappointed.. fxxk haze ... it's all shitty ...
only a few who have grown other herb's before got a hang on...
and saw there real potency...

hope things change now...

when you smoke OHz in da morning...

JohnnyChicago

Apologies if I got that wrong :bow:

Hey Raho and thanks. Also nice to see you posting!
But you don't need to apologize as you were both right MadMac and you. So let me clear this up please:

- MadMac got the same OH seeds I have gifted to all the other people, but he got much more seeds than most and the males labeled separately, as he was wanting to make a repro.
- Then I did decide to add the last 7 original OHaze seeds from Seedsman that I had kept. And I asked him to use these for the repro, for obvious reasons, but also because I have myself no need to get back from him an inbred version of my own inbred seeds.

But MadMac has been growing seeds from my males too and this has been seen by a lot of people, so I can understand the confusion.

His Seedsman repro is done since long time now. His seeds shared all over the world. Other people who got seeds from me, have done that too. Some of the perople who got seeds from them will use them too.... And I am happy the plan to make OH accessible to "everyone" instead of getting hoarded by only a few or by myself has worked :)

90's OHaze x THH

picture.php

Haze SOG, almost every branch is a different plant
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The PanoHaze sounds very nice and yes i hope to sample it 1 day , maybe at the icmag 420 cup special Haze category next year ? .I hope you attend , we can talk Haze and you can sample my Haze's also
Don't tell that to me, Ojd.
I did buy and grow the very last Seedsman Haze seed packs thinking it was hay because that's what people was calling it for 20 years, hay. But found my holy grail plant in a Panama x Original Haze cross. Not in the commercial Hazes, that often aren't what they are supposed to be. I'm not speaking of yours of course!

My expectations were very low when I did grow Seedsman OH.
But the expectations of the people who are or will be growing it now are very very high... So just let's wait a little for more reports.

I'm also not sure if OH has ever been grown as often as it is being now. Not for the last 20 years I guess. And I have nothing against a Haze hybrid cup or a cup for the best of all hazes. May be one day you can try my Pan-o-Haze cut that is a good representation of what I do like in the OH and in the Hazes in general.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you guys are going to have an entry or 3 in this special Haze category at the icmag420 cup so we can all come together and sample the best Haze's the world has on offer :tiphat::tiphat:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Raho and thanks. Also nice to see you posting!
But you don't need to apologize as you were both right MadMac and you. So let me clear this up please:

- MadMac got the same OH seeds I have gifted to all the other people, but he got much more seeds than most and the males labeled separately, as he was wanting to make a repro.
- Then I did decide to add the last 7 original OHaze seeds from Seedsman that I had kept. And I asked him to use these for the repro, for obvious reasons, but also because I have myself no need to get back from him an inbred version of my own inbred seeds.

But MadMac has been growing seeds from my males too and this has been seen by a lot of people, so I can understand the confusion.

His Seedsman repro is done since long time now. His seeds shared all over the world. Other people who got seeds from me, have done that too. Some of the perople who got seeds from them will use them too.... And I am happy the plan to make OH accessible to "everyone" instead of getting hoarded by only a few or by myself has worked :)

90's OHaze x THH

View Image

Haze SOG, almost every branch is a different plant
View Image
Hello Johnny ... ;) As soon as I get caught up with my outdoor season these are going to get soaked and hopefully germinated successfully and I will document ... gonna look for a Male to hit my super silver haze female
picture.php

rolandomota

Veteran
All this talk about haze and still I don't know where to get original haze but at least I know it's out their and not lost to time honestly I will grow an all haze crop once I can get my hands on some original haze and thh so far I only have purple honduras haze
I love that incense flavor and smell I get it in g13 original haze f3 from old pro seeds I got it in his skunk original haze f1 too man I can't wait I have tons of haze hybrids growing like mango haze Neville mango and pink Floyd skunk haze x Freakshow
C'mon Freakshow f2 I need you bad so I can trade some more gems with my buddy El old pro seeds and for other pure india sativa hopefully
I know about mad Mac tomhillhaze in real gorrilla seeds and Todd McCormick seeds but I want mad Macs original haze work I guess I have missed it? I got a pm to ask some dude but I don't know man I'm all mixed up right now I will find out eventually you can't hide the haze forever.
I'm spoiled by Mr nice auctions right now though I can get a ten pack for a 100 or about 80 haze hybrid seed hmm damn I pick both both in time will be mine

B

Benny106

All this talk about haze and still I don't know where to get original haze but at least I know it's out their and not lost to time honestly I will grow an all haze crop once I can get my hands on some original haze and thh so far I only have purple honduras haze
I love that incense flavor and smell I get it in g13 original haze f3 from old pro seeds I got it in his skunk original haze f1 too man I can't wait I have tons of haze hybrids growing like mango haze Neville mango and pink Floyd skunk haze x Freakshow
C'mon Freakshow f2 I need you bad so I can trade some more gems with my buddy El old pro seeds and for other pure india sativa hopefully
I know about mad Mac tomhillhaze in real gorrilla seeds and Todd McCormick seeds but I want mad Macs original haze work I guess I have missed it? I got a pm to ask some dude but I don't know man I'm all mixed up right now I will find out eventually you can't hide the haze forever.
I'm spoiled by Mr nice auctions right now though I can get a ten pack for a 100 or about 80 haze hybrid seed hmm damn I pick both both in time will be mine

Breeders Retail TomHill