What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

PlasmaTube

Todd's OHz female in flower.
Popped a 10 pack about a month ago~...?
Planning on letting them grow, selects some, take cuts, then flower. Have a pack of Top Dawgs African Silk and 5 gifted seeds of Todd's ONHz x OHz next to them as well.

Anyone have any info on the ON x OHz from authentic genetics?? I've emailed them once or twice forever ago after I got the seeds as gifts/freebies...but couldn't find anything detailed online besides some threads on the Original Haze x Neville's Haze and indica crossed with ti, but nothing on that crossed back to presumably Todd's Haze?

phoning a phriend.....
Hazy Silky life for now...

Attachments

• IMG_20230616_115529.jpg
    IMG_20230616_115529.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20230616_115416.jpg
    IMG_20230616_115416.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20230616_115548.jpg
    IMG_20230616_115548.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53

PlasmaTube

Looking Good brother

What’s your local that you are lucky to have these Outdoors ?

Curious which Is Posi Haze vs Todd Haze

I’d assume mid flower is Todd’s

1luvbigherb
Hey man.

The 8+ weeker is Todds.
The larger plant in the ground is Posi/Tom's. I'm growing in Upstate, NY. Todd's started in a tent and is being taken in and out until finish. Tom's is in the ground to mother out for cuts and to see how long she will go out here, not expecting anything special...primarily growing outdoors for space and cuts.

Peace, dude.

bigherb

Veteran
Hey man.

The 8+ weeker is Todds.
The larger plant in the ground is Posi/Tom's. I'm growing in Upstate, NY. Todd's started in a tent and is being taken in and out until finish. Tom's is in the ground to mother out for cuts and to see how long she will go out here, not expecting anything special...primarily growing outdoors for space and cuts.

Peace, dude.

Respect for attempting her outdoors. Flower power I was blown away was rocking haze hybrids outdoors upstate . My type of guys 🙏

So I attempted some Colombian gold and Tom hill haze in Brooklyn nyc around 2011 I forget atm . If I recall she was chopped end of October first week of November.

Not a great example / sample premature flowers . I’ll say She would have gone late November - Early - mid December

Best wishes

What’s your thoughts on Todd’s haze vs THH ?
Flower time / Growth / Taste / Effects ?

1luvbigherb

harvestreaper

Veteran
I have old skunk /haze or haze/skunk seeds I grew out a few years ago
it made long flower narrow leafvpla st that ended up with tight teeny purple buds
was very potent but was very narcotic..I was surprised..

I am interested ion you get any trippiness from the hz /nl
rare to see it looking sativa
my grail was not trippy was like cocaine super strong euphoric energising long lasting motivation,,had crazy vigour lots of sidebranching super sweet stiky horn shaped buds ,,,the sweet skunk /nl mother showed very little nl was sweet skunk dom ,,,

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Some beautiful sativa I've anyone wants to donate some pure sativas to my collection, i'm getting a load from Indonesia as soon as the guy i'm speaking to gets a few 1000 locals call it Aka Atjeh i'm wondering is it aka Aceh. If it is i'll be very happy.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Respect for attempting her outdoors. Flower power I was blown away was rocking haze hybrids outdoors upstate . My type of guys 🙏

So I attempted some Colombian gold and Tom hill haze in Brooklyn nyc around 2011 I forget atm . If I recall she was chopped end of October first week of November.

Not a great example / sample premature flowers . I’ll say She would have gone late November - Early - mid December

Best wishes

What’s your thoughts on Todd’s haze vs THH ?
Flower time / Growth / Taste / Effects ?

1luvbigherb
Same with me in the UK, i managed to take Zamal to over 10 weeks dew to a mild autumn, started flowering in September and took her down in December. The only pure sativa i've managed to finish is Durban poison from African seeds. That was in a greenhouse for a seed run and i did lose a bud bud or 2 to the very high humidity in the greenhouse, but those mouldy buds had some very ripe seeds in. I tryed a OG haze from seed............. BIG MISTAKE. she put out a few calyxes but the clones i took from her did well indoors, i crossed that Haze female with a few males and all the seeds are so small, even smaller than the OG Haze seeds. But I got A killer F1 Big haze (OG Haze X F1 Chronic) Nice haze flavour and good bud production and an acceptable flowering time of 12-13 weeks