What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

This fella has good stuff

This fella has good stuff

I want to buy the original HAZE but not where to buy authentic. Seedsman are theirs sam? They say they come from sacred seeds.

Just gonna leave this here, what you see is what you get no hiding strains from the world he has something be it haze or skunk but he has something blueskiesvienna he's working off OT1 lines and from reading this thread I think it's best off getting in touch with him as ye ain't gonna find what ye seek from Sam, no disrespect here but those plants look Alot like what I've seen here from marijuanaman pics and more. See for yourself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-21-11-30-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-21-11-30-35.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2021-01-21-11-30-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-21-11-30-21.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2021-01-21-11-30-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-21-11-30-10.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 20

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MaHa KaLA. Reading this post , affirm everything don't I thought about Haze's ,Ohz is the summit .

What was that cross(nh x thh) ultimate result, growth,vigor, effects.
From what you mention as the(3) three "levels, departments , #2 peak my interest , moreso,Rasta Religious feeling. I will love to take or send a pound to the groundation ceremony,as an peace offering, JAH willing.

I know that I am on right path when it's come genetics,the craze that's going on island everything kush, as much as some good for the ideal time.
The growers are not considering ,hazes,long flowering sativa's anymore! Sad!

The Head to be Respect, HIM !

the cross was good. interesting new haze combinations, THH makes it more mango and more tasty. unfortunately also unwanted NL phenos too.. that is always problem with NLhaze, even in crosses with pure sativas.. it always pisses me off, hey! I want haze, not NL pheno. I stick with THH. it has everything, it doesn't lack anything for me.

I doubt you will find better sativa than Ohz, you dont have to look further. it will grow itself on your beautiful island :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I know that Elanius grew dr. grinspoon from barney, so he can compare it, if it is only look or terps are similar too.

elanius

Veteran
I know that Elanius grew dr. grinspoon from barney, so he can compare it, if it is only look or terps are similar too.

I have just a limited experience with 1 plant, so might not be the best to drop any judgement here, but the plant reminded me Thai much more than Colombian. Anyway, it should be Oregon Purple Thai x Panama Red in reality, according to the info I have...

Terps were totally different than OHaze (Seedsman), Grinspoon smelled sharp citrus with berry background and was not as complex as Haze. Great high, but after cure, this pheno made me tired fast so was not my favorite then.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
I hope somebody can help and tell me what is this leaf I am seeing in one of my 5 plants I got from my Seedsman Original Haze pack which are all sexing at the moment. Is this any deficiency?
Thank you very much for help and have a nice weekend everybody
Seedsman Haze Lower leaf

View Image
View Image
Top shot
View Image

Hey funkyhorse,

I have seen these patterns on two of my plants and got rid of them as preventative measure. I dont have an option to get them tested. If this is virus (most people would say TMV) or just variegation due to inbreeding or possible cal/mag issue. I had more plants so did not want to risk it, but those suspicious plants were as vigorous as the others, if this was virus, the only symptom was those leaf patterns. Vigor, smell, roots everything was off the charts.

Btw, I have seen these patterns in many peoples gardens that run the same genetics and nobody seems to worry about it.

Later, I stumbled upon a possible method to confirm viral infection, which is using "virus indicator plant" basically plants that are very susceptible for viral infections, such as petunias (there are many more).
You can buy some, rub leaves together with your suspicious plant (the internal tissue must connect) and wait for several weeks if any symptoms appear. Of course this method has it downsides, so if you can get the plant tested its the best way. In US this is easy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, if it was just looked like variegation I could try and fix but Anytime I see a hooked leaf I get paranoid about a virus. I have seen that on a wifi#43 cut I got. After trying my best to get it back into perfect health and failed I culled it. It was def a virus. Its better to be safe and toss it than to lose other none replaceable cuts.

unnamedmike

Does anyone have a positive test for a cannabis plant with TMV or are they just broscience? I have never seen a positive test, but several negatives.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do not. Cannabis is still fed illegal so samples cant be shipped.. No clue who even does the testing in legal states. .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I am. I dont have anything that needs to be tested. Its been years since Ive taken in cuts. I just got in un rooted White Truffle cuts a few days ago for a collab with beleaf. I take major precautions to limit expose to the rest of my garden until im sure thee good to go.

JohnnyChicago

I have just a limited experience with 1 plant, so might not be the best to drop any judgement here, but the plant reminded me Thai much more than Colombian. Anyway, it should be Oregon Purple Thai x Panama Red in reality, according to the info I have...

Terps were totally different than OHaze (Seedsman), Grinspoon smelled sharp citrus with berry background and was not as complex as Haze. Great high, but after cure, this pheno made me tired fast so was not my favorite then.
View Image View Image View Image

It's fun when you quote your own old posts..
First one is from 2015.
"Strong" could be replaced by "sharp" I guess.

- the calyx on stem pheno - strong sour lemony hash/resin smell.

- The calyx on stem was the most C5-like, but much better than C5 of course as it is pure haze. So probably a HazeC pheno. Yielded almost nothing. But was a great parent.

single to three bladed, with huge internode spacing, fast growing, calyx on stalk pheno. The taste was like what I do imagine HazeC would taste if it was a female...

Wolverine97

Veteran
Thank you very much big, Im a follower of FCP, great video, but it does not show positives for MTV in variegated plants, or even relation.

Did you watch the whole video? I've seen that one before. They're primarily talking about LHV, not TMV. Totally different things.

unnamedmike

Did you watch the whole video? I've seen that one before. They're primarily talking about LHV, not TMV. Totally different things.

Hi wolf,
Yes, I've seen it, twice with last night. Im pretty sure they never say variegation = virus, but if so, I would appreciate it if you could point me where. My question was if anyone has test for variegation = virus, a real positive testing in a variegated cannabis plant. I would like to see at least one variegated plant testing positive.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
So Original Haze is mostly Colombian, that much is sure. Oldtimer's Haze according to Phylos is Colombian Gold.

But what is Colombian? I don't buy the theory that American pharmaceutical companies started the whole genepool.