What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

GoatCheese

Veteran
Hey johnny...I did have some pictures and later on saved these on a device..the device wont work now and keeps saying battery error. They wasnt pictures of the individual plant but of a room it was in with others.....im not sure how good the plant could be made out....il see if I can try and get the pictures out again..

Hi Dark
If it’s an old laptop, tablet or a phone the batteries might go dodgy if you won’t use those for a good while..
..but they could jump back to life if you’d keep the device on a charger, say, over night. This won’t work every time but it’s worth to try. Sometimes it takes hours before old batteries jump back to life.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
OHz S1

OHz S1

hello,
well here some OHz S1...
soon ready too...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

experience make the master...
and with haze it's a long way... but worth every day...
i'm in the middle ... so no way return haha
haZe loVe
M.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pinkus

Veteran
It's cool but we shall see if it's 130 days of bloom room cool. Lol
LOL.

Mine wasn't. I am glad that I grew them, but I am glad that it's over. GREAT oil, but scant. Nice smell and flavor, but I am too pickled in THC to have much effect from smoking the flowers.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That's the risk growing these. I'm sure some would love it.

I'm gonna be honest, just from the smell while growing, I don't think it's gonna be for me. It's a cool plant, I just don't think I'll keep it past another run.
But anybody out there that thinks there in love with it, I'm sure we can make some kinda trade

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna be honest, just from the smell while growing, I don't think it's gonna be for me. It's a cool plant, I just don't think I'll keep it past another run.
But anybody out there that thinks there in love with it, I'm sure we can make some kinda trade

LMAO, :plant grow: Believe me others freak out what they see being tossed. Its really not difficult judging quality from what we grow.

JohnnyChicago

dark single bladed alligator tail leaves, there were a couple of 3 fingered leaves lower down on the plant but mostly single blades.....very big internode spacing, probably something like near 8-Inches or more between each node and was very fast growing. Would stretch silly, didnt seem to cary any of the g13 indica traits even wen used to breed apart from resin and some scent and taste. The scent was very fuel like- like diesel and leather...very strong...from a distance looking at the male flowers they had a silvery sheen, I think because of the contrast of the dark green coloured leaves it made the male blooms stand out more.

Did Nevil ever describe what scents he was getting from his two pure Haze males?
In original Seedsman Haze I did find a female, that was like what you describe. A single to three bladed, with huge internode spacing, fast growing, calyx on stalk pheno. The taste was like what I do imagine HazeC would taste if it was a female...
Did use that plant for the repro but she got cross-pollinated by an LMI male. Tried 3 last year, they got like that...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

Benny106

Hold it at stable temps for a year and come back to us.:yummy:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hold it at stable temps for a year and come back to us.:yummy:

That would make the high worse. No matter how well it is stored, THC levels will eventually decrease. THC levels will decrease but CBN levels will increase in properly stored cannabis. Over a year on Ave THC degraded by 16.6%. There are tons of studies on this. IMO fresh weed not older than 30 days is the best. Long cures help in making the smoke smother less harsh.

Mr. Stinky

Anything that doesn't get burnt in a month here usually gets shook in the 160 bag for hash, pressed, vac sealed, and frozen. I dont like cured weed much. Endless threads on the topic and its seems like the consensus is against me, but I usually like it best at 1 week hung in a dry room. As soon as it smells nice again, I'm rolling it up :D

Latest posts

Latest posts