What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

TheDarkStorm

Nice TDS, have been searchng 2/3 of my life an answer on what the Coffeesop OH of the 90s had been. It got sold in Amsterdam but also in the South of the NL and so potent it must have been a selected cut, and possi cut would make sense. So you are meaning that it was the famous Haze #19?

I did find A5 and the cup winner NH had very similar effects. A5 being only more introspective, NH more electric. Buth both did share the same very long lasting stone. A5 for me more potent and less electric. The other more sativa NH is probably what often got sold under different names. Better than all the rest. There was also another cut around. Called A2, sold on the black market. Gold/rusty color, HazeA terps and bulkier than A5. Do you think this was one of the A5 cuts? Had much more HazeA terps than HPH. Incensier than C5 or mex Haze, only to give 2 exemples.

Not sure johny...could have been...like you say sometimes they dont get the names exactly right...karma may know what was going around under that name.
I cant remember now 100% if that first possi cut was defo the #19....

MadMac

far beyond driven...
OHz S1 & OHz 90' male

OHz S1 & OHz 90' male

hello haze lovers,
hot discussion ...
isn't it amazing...

well here is some oil for da fire :D

OHz S1... ready now...
picture.php

and my fav OHz 90' male... you see why ;-)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

there is resin... and so beautiful ...
males are sooo underrated...
if i was a girl... i'll would look for a haZe boy...

haZe love
M.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
hello haze lovers,
hot discussion ...
isn't it amazing...

well here is some oil for da fire :D

OHz S1... ready now...
View Image

and my fav OHz 90' male... you see why ;-)
View Image
View Image
View Image
there is resin... and so beautiful ...
males are sooo underrated...
if i was a girl... i'll would look for a haZe boy...

haZe love
M.

Oh, for the love of the gods , please tell me you will be able to make these available for some of less fortunate haze o philes.

Nexus7

Nice male there Mac! Reminds me a little of my CG '72 rainbow male with the color running through the flowers.

picture.php

No crystals on mine though :(