What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I grew following moon cycles.
Plant your seeds that bear crops above ground (such as cannabis) during the waxing (increasing) of the Moon—from the day the Moon is new to the day it is full. As the moonlight increases night by night, plants are encouraged to grow leaves and stems.

It’s said that seeds will absorb more water during the full Moon and the new Moon, when more moisture is pulled to the soil surface.

I always plant seeds in the morning in my greenhouse, under lights it maybe does not matter? I used to plant by the moon but I do not really bother anymore, I try to plant by the schedule I have set for myself.

-SamS

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I'm also a little "lunatic" when growing. So far i noticed on 2 occacions when the moon calender told not to sow seeds and i did a bad germination rate and longer germination time with knowen good sprouting seeds. 2 times is far away from meaning anything significan i know but i belive in it. The influence of the moon on wood is known to mankind long time so why not influence other plants?

elanius

Veteran
Dont give up on those that wont crack, put them in soil and they may sprout weeks later. Anyway, cant go wrong with these seeds star crash, you are in for a treat :)

elanius

Veteran
Ohaze males

Ohaze males

my two favorite males, the purple guy is in for some action soon. Think the red/purple stem is from the PK deficit, otherwise this plant is completely green all the time, even after freezing temps.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It always amazes me how quickly seedlings develop ... this is on 24 / seven of florescence ...
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
OHz S1

OHz S1

hello,
pic's tell more than words...
OHz S1
picture.php

What do you think about that Crockett’s Haze? Wondered about that one for a while now
70% Indica... not so much sativa i'll was hoping for...
did not smoke her...
the description is always better than the strain...
think that will also not change...
so looking forward the the cross with the OHz...
it can only be better ;-)
thx
M.:smoker:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
We should all pop 1000 haze and cull everything not impressive in the first 3 week of life.

Can I borrow your illuminati pass Sam? So i can do a few acre sift.. I wanna burn 5 acres of duds. Super inspiring

Koondense

Veteran
I can finally say I smoked some Original Haze(Seedsman OHaze via JohnnyChicago. Thanks Johnny!!).
The plants(OHaze and PanOHaze) are just dry, zero cure and I had a sample smoke of both in the last couple of days.
In three words, I'm in love!
OHaze is a such positive smoke, uplifting with a summer vibe, mind expanding and stimulating. Had a really small J and vaped a tiny amount today, must say OHaze is surprisingly long lasting and strong for how it looks. It's another thing to read reports and imagine the highs, you gotta try it. I needed to because I trust the people behind the reports and also in recent times the hype around it, there must be something about this herb I gotta know. Now I know and I love it(didn't I already say it?) :)
Gotta start working on a plan to have a permanent stash of OHaze.

P.S.
When vaped it tasted like someone would have squeezed a fresh mango in my face. Gently :)
Smoked it had a more fresh herbal fruity metallic smell/taste with some weird old incense background. Definitely old school.
PanOHaze was very similar but a bit more thick and nervous in effect.

Cheers

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
So now you need to search for the electric haze and the 1% to 3% that makes it all that more special.

Koondense

Veteran
So now you need to search for the electric haze and the 1% to 3% that makes it all that more special.

That is probably going to happen in 2021, got enough haze seeds to search for a keeper. THH, OHaze and OTH, also some of their hybrids like OTH x Bangi, Zamal x THH, Thai x THH, OH x C99, Haze Special(KCbrains) and so on. Lots of seeds and not enough space :)

Cheers

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That is probably going to happen in 2021, got enough haze seeds to search for a keeper. THH, OHaze and OTH, also some of their hybrids like OTH x Bangi, Zamal x THH, Thai x THH, OH x C99, Haze Special(KCbrains) and so on. Lots of seeds and not enough space :)

Cheers

sounds like good plan. keep it up.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Doors x Tom Hill Haze

Doors x Tom Hill Haze

hello haze lovers,
here a little teaser...
lower bud from Doors x THH
top bud later... but you can imagine... :D

picture.php

under a leaf... smokes like it looks :good:
picture.php

it's all possible this day's again...
never mind but the haze enhances everything it touches...
and sometimes you find some gold ... and than it's true gold...
i'm still so much impressed how much more power haze gives to a cross...
flower time ... who cares this day's...
we want better weed
and haze is for sure a part of it.
many thx @ all for contribution
we gonna haZe the world to make it a better place...
M.:smoker: