What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

LostTribe

Premium user
In other areas we get rarely to see the parents used in crosses or for the standouts HR. In this case, they are documented since 5 years, here on icmag. Even if it is not spectacular, it is there. So please don't ask me to much. My keeper haze is my Pan-o-Haze cut that has the same quality of high of pure Haze. No need more. My keeper OH was his father, I have lost him last year.

Regarding the girls spiritual connections. Not only with dogs ...

@Red October
the post was directed to LOstTribe who works with OTH and I did specify the speedy green and gold OTH phenos compared them to OH. The Destroyer Haze pheno posted was very very racy.
This pheno below I did love. Very electric and psychedelic, very positive too, but for people who are not used to potent clear 100% sativas, often to much unconfortable.
View Image

A Beauty!

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

chopped the two fastest phenos number 3 and 8 those left coming up on 12 weeks above number 1 pinapplish sweet smell
picture.php

number 5 one of my favs on smell ,,again pineapplish but with a deep musk undertone very sticky
picture.php

number 7 seems average superficially, smell three quarter metal one quarter leather

LostTribe

Premium user
here the last images from the other o-haze i'll harvest some day's ago..
what stands out is the impressive resin...
on some parts of the plant it's so stacked...
there is no place for more...

View Image

View Image

View Image

get hazed :peacock:
M.:tiphat:

Thats amazing! when do you start to see resin on these 90's OHz?

Got a few Todd's a week in bloom today. Debating giving them a tiny feeding but they look great. Have recovered from up pot slight under curl. No signs of overwatering or deficiency. I put them in happy frog soil and I my background is hydro, so trying to avoid force feeding them. I've only given a bit of mycoz at up pot and they are on blumats with RO.

JohnnyChicago

very nice johnny,, a pure haze but also a cross almost its own catagory a pure haze hybrid

Very nice MadMac, not me.
I did only try 10 seeds from him.
Found the purple pheno and at least another one that was very very great. Frostier, chunckier, lime in color, ...

The seeds the Purple Haze is carrying are even a step further. They are a hybrid of 2 pure Haze hybrids! Who knows how much sense it makes, but was the only male available :)

Yeah oh x thh cross is great!Can't wait to sample!Hope to get sth like johnny's!

View ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

This cross will be great for sure, if not better...
Not sure there are other pure or almost pure Haze offerings you can be so confident of the results you will get.

JohnnyChicago

What are the terps like on her?. Ive noticed the phenos with strong pine are more on the racy electric side.

The first DestoryerHaze I have posted was very piney and very racy.
The one you have quoted had a chemical lemony smell. Very psychedelic and what I do call electric. That is not racy at all. I like to describe it as "chicken skin on the heart"

Shared a joint with a guy at 2a.m. at the bus stop. Told him to be careful as it was strong. Usual reaction when you tell that to people, especially men, they smoke more to prove that weed cannot be to potent for them.

Shared my joint with him, took my bus and saw him looking at me with eyes wide open, while the bus was driving away.

Few days later I see a guy that I know just a little. He asked me: "What did you give my brother to smoke the other night??"
- "Who???"
"He did call me at 6 a.m asking what was happening to him and what you do mix to your joints!"

:D
picture.php
picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
Very nice MadMac, not me.
I did only try 10 seeds from him.
Found the purple pheno and at least another one that was very very great. Frostier, chunckier, lime in color, ...

The seeds the Purple Haze is carrying are even a step further. They are a hybrid of 2 pure Haze hybrids! Who knows how much sense it makes, but was the only male available :)

credit to you both for sure macs passion an skill standout but so does yours an others always credit were it due easy for me to see many of you stand me on my head when it comes to grow skills i often think i need to get some of my plants in some of your hands just to see there true potentional :biglaugh:but yes that cross sounds interesting a non "at least in quality" dilutional cross with some real interesting hybrid vigour potential

harvestreaper

Veteran
nice one willy ,,loving these pure haze hybrids keep em coming people ,,anyone experianced an improvement over either side from the hybrid thru vigour or anything else ?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
OHz S1

OHz S1

hello haze lovers,
here some fresh images from the S1's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is my fav ... making new S1...
picture.php

Predator-Haze-X.gif

i'm waiting for you ...

well when this run is finished i'll know who are the best to make S1...
than i'll will only use them to make final S1 to finish this quest ;-)
haze love
M.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OHaze via JohnnyChicago ... Two out of 15 cracking shells in 48 hours ... this is good news:whee: Click to enlarge image

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might want to help by cracking them yourself. Old seeds might not have the strength to split the perianth. I'm sure some will benefit :D.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might want to help by cracking them yourself. Old seeds might not have the strength to split the perianth. I'm sure some will benefit :D.

It’s hard to see from the pictures but these seeds are exceptionally small in size , I guess that’s standard for haze seeds ? from what I recall ? remember Currently getting by with one arm & one hand

funkyhorse

OHaze via JohnnyChicago ... Two out of 15 cracking shells in 48 hours ... this is good news:whee:View Image View Image Click to enlarge image

Hi there Star Crash
If it is of any help, I tell you my experience with these seeds
I got an original pack and I am cracking seeds from MadMac repro from my Ultimate Haze Survival Pack :thank you:
MadMac repro starts showing roots after 48 hours like you indicate. Most will show roots between 48-96 hours but I had 2 seeds showing roots after 6 days so be patient

Yes, these seeds are small both original pack and MadMac repro and by the way, in veg there is no difference between them. Seeds look colombian and the leaves these hazes grow are Punto Rojo looking. I dont see this in any other strain available today. In South America Punto Rojo is generic name for colombian old weed with thin leaves which are kind of trademark of these genetics. From what I read in the forums, Punto Rojo is very difficult to pronounce and even to write properly for english speaking folks, maybe thats the reason why these genetics are called Haze and not Punto Rojo. Btw, if this stuff smokes like Punto Rojo, then you will realize all the rest of the genetics are bullshit

The original pack which is old I divided in 2. Half I tried in fresh EWC and I had only one seed sprout out of 5. I am making an experiment with 2 seeds I took out of the EWC after 35 days and I put it on paper towel today to see if it sprouts

The remaining 5 seeds on paper towel 3 3 showed roots after 96 hours, and the other 2 on day 6 I used my teeth cracking Neanderthal style. Maybe my spit contains some unkown form of cytokines but both seed showed roots after day 8 and 9 so I got 5 out of 5 and they are all happy growing in veg in light mix soil

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there funkyhorse nice to meet you:dancer: I’m starting to get my psych level up reaching almost to 10 on a scale of (0 to 10:D) Many thanks for sharing your experience

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am curious ...when you guys say crack the shells ... possibly with your teeth ... what exactly are you talking ? :gaga:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id plant those 3 that are cracked. Use what ever you can that you feel comfy with. I use my Finger nail if there soft, my teeth if there hard just like a sunflower seed but much more careful.. I use a magnifier to make sure there not cracked already

Latest posts

Latest posts