What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

regseeds

I wasn't talking to anybody in particular just commenting on some of the pics. Resin heads do need be extremely large or we are just smoking rope as Sam might say. Took me years to come around to this truth but it certainly holds in the end. It take a lot of quail to make quail tongue pie.

Funny you should mention that. I saved a quote on the same theme that made me think

BTW, I don't smoke herbal Cannabis mainly because it is not potent enough for me. Also I prefer smoking resin, not plants. To me smoking plants is like sprinkling resin on a hemp cloth and smoking it. WHY?
Resin has everyting you are looking for and the purer the resin the better.
-SamS

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Resin heads do need be extremely large...

Resin heads do need be extremely large...

I wasn't talking to anybody in particular just commenting on some of the pics. Resin heads do need be extremely large or we are just smoking rope as Sam might say. Took me years to come around to this truth but it certainly holds in the end. It take a lot of quail to make quail tongue pie.

like this?

Tom Hill Haze
picture.php

The Doors x OHz
picture.php

picture.php

M.:smoker:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Like the philosophy. I take the spray gun to my outdoor plants. Hose that shit down. Don’t really care if I knock a resin gland or three off. Dealing with fires and all sorts of resin sticky magnets. One good blast and allow to dry out for a day or so, then harvest.
yea thats what i said to the folks on fb , i suggested if they wanted to wash stuff off , specifically as they had mentioned , bug jizz ,,(eww who wants that on their weed .. lol) bugs ,, manure , etc ,
why not hose it down , let it dry and recover and then harvest ,

or grow it inside some white shadecloth enclosure that slowed down the chances of bugs jizzing on their weed , caterpillars shitting on it and dust settling on it,
im pretty sure some of the people so fussy as to do that to their weed also dont care about ordering their burgers off some touch screen where there was a large concentration of feces detected and they just order and eat their burgers and dont care ,

like us older folks that used to just smoke bug jizz weed and didnt have a care in the world , hehehe ..

MadMac

far beyond driven...
O-Haze outdoors...

O-Haze outdoors...

hello haZe lovers,
well here is one of my fav's outdoors...
you see everyone loves this haze ;-)
this girls get Iranian Auto pollen soon...
it's for outdoor next season... :peacock:
90' OHz sooo sexy plant... i'm full in love with those...
amazing plants they are.. no mold no pm ... no issue with cold and wet...
they just flowering like in summer...
picture.php

G

Of course , and you ?

Any of you guys posting in this thread on a regular and dont enter or at least send a few buds for us Haze fanatics to sample are all talk and i wont ever let you forget it !

This isnt about winning its about Haze Heads getting together and sampling each others Haze's so we can all know what we are talking about instead of pics and someone's own opinions

I dont even care if its not an actual Haze category ( although that will be much better and we can see individual score sheets for tast/Highs/looks/smells etc etc from actual Haze fanatics)

6 months until the 420 cup , no excuses:tiphat:

For sure.

Happy Times

hello haZe lovers,
well here is one of my fav's outdoors...
you see everyone loves this haze ;-)
this girls get Iranian Auto pollen soon...
it's for outdoor next season... :peacock:
90' OHz sooo sexy plant... i'm full in love with those...
amazing plants they are.. no mold no pm ... no issue with cold and wet...
they just flowering like in summer...
View Image

Auto haze sounds like it could be a good one to address that loooooong finishing time

T

TakenByTheSky

That looks exactly like the sam skunkmans haze x skunk I had which also flowered for 18 weeeks

LostTribe

Premium user
I saw a post from SamS talking in reference to OTH taking 16-20+ weeks to flower and saying something to the effect of Haze is long but 16-20....wtf!

Wonder how long Sam would suggest to look for while also taking into account the most potency from the OHz? He sort of made me feel there would be quicker yet still very strong specimen in the OHz.

I don't have a problem with a 20 week flowering sativa. Just been wondering.... seed finder says Original Haze ~100 days or 14 weeks etc? Surely there are outliers that will go longer but maybe 14ers that are equally as potent....

harvestreaper

Veteran
I saw a post from SamS talking in reference to OTH taking 16-20+ weeks to flower and saying something to the effect of Haze is long but 16-20....wtf!

Wonder how long Sam would suggest to look for while also taking into account the most potency from the OHz? He sort of made me feel there would be quicker yet still very strong specimen in the OHz.

I don't have a problem with a 20 week flowering sativa. Just been wondering.... didn't he used to say ~100 days or 14 weeks etc? Surely there are outliers that will go longer but maybe 14ers that are equally as potent....

i remember sam saying that also,,i asked the other day for peoples fastest pure haze but none replied,,looks like the fastest from todds here will be around 10 11 weeks

T

TakenByTheSky

I just got a pack of Todd haze now tonight I'm reading about it and it makes me wonder...

Why does Sam S say original haze is a 4 way sativa hybrid of mexican,Columbian, Thai and indian and Todd says he got original haze seeds from Sam but is so adamant that the original haze he sells is 100% Columbian so much so that he even writes it on the seed vial?

And at the same time I wonder how his 100% Columbian can finish in 10-11 weeks but another pure Columbian like mango biche takes 20+

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Uh, I don't think Sam says the 4-way hybrid bit. I think that is Seed Finder hokum/lore. Sam is adamant (if I can take the liberty), that it is a Colombian 3-way hybrid (but those Colombians are pure. There's a difference....)

Edit: Sam did say that Haze was crossed to the other landraces. but Original/originally the Haze was 3-way Colombian. The Mexican comes a minute later, the Indian and Thai later than that.

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Follow up- if you have three distinct, familial pure Columbians, and you cross them, do you still have Pure Columbian? Or is it now a (Pure Columbian) hybrid? Or a Columbian F1?

Latest posts

Latest posts