What's new

Querkle x Chemdog Sour Diesel

unspoken

Thanks man. I'm liking it a lot so far for seedlings and clones. You said you were thinking about starting some new beans for your next one...what do you have on deck?

T

The Sensi Rebel

Not familiar with Querkle..what is it's lineage and the smoke/high like? Subbin.

d3cryption

Veteran
Thanks man. I'm liking it a lot so far for seedlings and clones. You said you were thinking about starting some new beans for your next one...what do you have on deck?

I don't know.... it's between

sour grape
grapefruit d-lite
mss x hk
east couple purple diesel
multi strains x chem d ibl

I really need some color in this garden, I might just break down and grab a pack of killing fields or jackberry......

unspoken

Yup, erkle x space queen. I made this cross with two querkle females. They both pack a heavy indica stone. One was hashy/diesely/berry smell and taste and the other a sour grape candy smell and taste. They both had purple leaves and some purple on the buds. I have these all separated and marked querkle 1 x cdsd and querkle 2 x cdsd.

D3cryption...man I've been eying the pck for some color, of course I have the GDP up sometime soon too. Pck is gorgeous though. solid purple and pink colors. Supposedly they are not super potent and the yield isn't great, but man if you are looking for color I haven't seen anything better. Would love to see how well that translates to their offspring.

d3cryption

Veteran
Yup, erkle x space queen. I made this cross with two querkle females. They both pack a heavy indica stone. One was hashy/diesely/berry smell and taste and the other a sour grape candy smell and taste. They both had purple leaves and some purple on the buds. I have these all separated and marked querkle 1 x cdsd and querkle 2 x cdsd.

D3cryption...man I've been eying the pck for some color, of course I have the GDP up sometime soon too. Pck is gorgeous though. solid purple and pink colors. Supposedly they are not super potent and the yield isn't great, but man if you are looking for color I haven't seen anything better. Would love to see how well that translates to their offspring.

that's a jackberry i ran 2 runs ago... killing fields is dark than that... and yields!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it probably depends on the exact female used... and how the alleles from the father pair up... but check out magenta 99 by dutchgrown seeds. PCK x DTC99... Unclefishstick's grow turned out just as solid purple/red as the PCK mother with extra frost and a more powerful Sativa type high... check it out!

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Infi I will definitely check it out.

BTW props on the crosses... querkle x CDSD is a no brainer fire!... but I never would have guessed to use critical +, I guess I either drastically underestimate those type of strains... or your CDSD is a straight pimp and can bump up any lady he touches... still not sure which it is but both your crosses I've seen look and sound pretty awesome!

keep it up
Peace,
Infi

unspoken

The CDSD I used was actually the pollen from 4 studly looking males. With the CDSD I got so many more males than females that I tried to put as much diversity as I could into my f2s. I then used that mix to hit the other strains. For all of the newer stuff I'm growing I'm selecting one male and keeping a stud for as long as I can of each. And thanks a lot man, I have a feeling I'm going to be chucking pollen for a long time. I'm really interested in mathematical models for breeding, but just getting my feet wet with anything more than the old school survival of the fittest.

d3cryption

Veteran
I wish I didn't have a bad start on my current grow...... lost alot of beans..... the the 1 cdsd f2 i have still stands out.......... i have more clones of her than anything else.....imho them 4 studs did a good job....... cant wait to test the end product, and see if it because a staple in the grow room...

unspoken

Hopefully you'll get some dank out of it. I agree with you dude. haha. I've only smoked maybe 10-15 different females that have been crossed with those males though, pretty small sample size.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
late to the show, but i love these crosses...

i am jst now getting into TGA and so far, ive been more than pleased. there are some sexy keepers to find in his genetics. i mean, i have a killer AOS and this dtrain is badass...

i have some flav, void, chernobyl and some of QT crosses...cant wait to pop more beans

unspoken

I've been thinking about grabbing some more of his crosses. My shopping list is long these days. I would definitely run the qush, flav, and void. I need to get some of these agent orange x cdsd cracking.

unspoken

Ok, so I have been a little short on time lately, but here is a picture update. I didn't have much time so I just snapped a few shots. I'll make sure to get better quality pics next time. I have been busy with "real life" but I have also been busy in the flower room. I built a 5' deep x 8' wide structure out of 2x4 to hang my lights and possibly carbon filter from. It's an 8" can filter, so it's pretty heavy. I think the structure should be able to handle it though. Day 25 flower...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unspoken

Thanks man. Lots of grape smells. There is one that is really stretchy and looks like a low yielder, but has one of the most amazing smells I've ever had in my garden.

d3cryption

Veteran
I see.... Have you defoliated any of them yet?

they look great to me.. And it doesn't seem like the yield will be bad at all... Do you plan on using any boosters?

Latest posts

Latest posts