What's new

Querkle x Chemdog Sour Diesel

R

RustlewoodNW

Yup, erkle x space queen. I made this cross with two querkle females..

Thats so crazy, there's a local strain in a small nearbye town that's Querkle X Space Queen.. I guess it's true that great minds think alike, if you haven't came up with a name for it we've been calling it Black Betty because it's pretty much deep (DEEP) purple indoors, without autumnization (would definitely go black outdoors, it's a showy flower for sure!).

unspoken

mine isn't querkle x space queen, it's Querkle x Chemdog Sour Diesel. That sounds like a good cross though. I think I've seen it somewhere else.

R

RustlewoodNW

I went back to page 3 to clear my own confusion, my response was pertaining to your reply which was answering someones question about Querkle's genetics, to which i thought you were doing a Querkle x Space Queen Bx along with the fantastic Chemdog Sour Diesel cross you're posting..dying to see the rest, subbed :tiphat:

A

Alone

Just beautiful unspoken.
If my Kens GDP X Chem D = GrandDoggyPurps from OJD, comes out half as nice as yours did.... I will be a happy grower. Your flowers look stunning. I bet the taste will have you drooling for more every few hours. If you can keep your nose out of the jars, you might be able to do another run of them. LOL :tiphat: Great Job!

unspoken

I'm dying to smoke the rest, rustlewood. The scissor hash I've been smoking is so dank.

Alone, Thanks a lot. I eyed the grandoggy, but decided on the gdp instead. I think I've got a line on the chem d and chem 91 clones, so I might make my own personal version of the grandoggy in the not too distant future. I'm going to pick probably two or three out of these 15 qxcdsd plants and run them again in my next grow, where I'll make the final decision on which is the keeper. After the smoke reports for these I'm going to start a perpetual journal. I've got Oger99, GDP, Fire OG bx, and sour bubble on deck for the next round. I've got some more packs I'm trying to decide on what else to pop out of Venom OG, Alfred Packer, The OX, GodBud, Blueberry, Bizarre aka ultraviolet, White Fire, Rosetta Stone, SSSDH, NYCD x (blue dancer x grom), two afghani ibls, or a paki ibl. Decisions decisions decisions.

A

Alone

AFGHANI IBL. If its the Ghani I smoked... its redish-orange, spicy dank that will explode in the lungs. Is this the 1 U got?
Have you tried the God Bud before? I grew out 6 phenos of her and none of them were even good at all. I cant see how it won any awards, unless there is 1 special "willy wonkas golden ticket" to be found, and thats the one they enter into the Cup.

I would stay far away from this strain. Although it grows huge, thick, stalks, branches, and fan leaves with an incredible indica structure....the flowers are not tasty and the effect is extremely mild and almost asking yourself if your even high. They named it God Bud because of that very soft, subtle, peacefull stone. Not a winner IMHO. Just trying to help on a decision with you.

p.s. ~ Have you ever grown, smoked, seen, smelled the BCBD Purps? Ive smoked Purple Haze, GDP, Purple Kush, and a few other Purple strains and none have compared to the BCBD Purps except a Purple Mr.Nice cross that someone had. It stood right up to the Purps if not a tad better. I made around 200 seeds so I would have it for life, its that good. My all time fav. along with that Ghani I described up top.

unspoken

I haven't grown the afghan before or ever seen the purps. I just checked the afghanis and I have world of seeds landrace afghan kush and WOS legend collection afghan kush special. I don't really know anything about them, and now that I look I think they're femmed(freebies). Might pop them anyway just to see what's up. I grabbed the godbud as more of an afterthought. I had a big order and wanted another JOTI strain. If I had done my homework first I probably would have gone with his lemon skunk. Anyway, it's in the vault, but probably going to stay there for now. I'm thinking about popping all of the rare dankness gear (the ox, alfred packer, venom OG), as well as a pack of wifi and a pack of blueberry(JOTI-DJ F2 I think). I definitely want to do Og x Blueberry and OG x GDP. I have some other crosses I'm interested in doing, but just mulling it over at this point. I know a wifi x sssdh would be dank or a blueberry x sssdh.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
veri nice lookin garden m8, your job look primo quality, awesome nuggs covered with full sticky resin...i like that!!!
RESPECT grower!!!1

A

Alone

I know a wifi x sssdh would be dank or a blueberry x sssdh.

Blueberry x SSSDH for the win!
If I dont cross my Sn'SBB with a male SSSDH Im completely retarded! It has to be done!

I took a beautiful male of Centennial Seed Co's "21" (Centennial Cut Blueberry Indica X A very special cut of SweetTooth) and pollinated the most nastiest, dead skunk dipped in gasoline, almost too strong of a flavor to smoke kinda gross, ECSD bagseed female I got from some random grower. 4 seeds. 4 females. 1 keeper. She was Disgusting! Extremely small yielder though, but she reeked!!

Anyhoo~ It resulted in the Sweetn'Sour Blueberry. The sickest blueberry hybrid Ive ever seen, grown, or smoked. That disgusting skunky gas flavor translated perfectly with the "21" and is just so sticky and dank. Sour/Gasoline Blueberries that linger on the pallet for 2 hours after smoking her.

I cant wait till I get the new house next summer and do a seed run of that. IC Mag donations & Seed Bay here I come.

So here are the pics of the 2 strains Im gonna cross soon:
Pics 1 -4 ~ Sweetn'Sour Blueberry
Pics 5 -7 ~ SSSDH (now imagine the sugery -lemonade taste of OJD's SSSDH combined with the sour gas blueberry taste of my Sn'SBB strain. OMG! Not trying to highjack your thread but give you motivation to make that BB x SSSDH cross.
DO IT! Blueberry / Haze / Sour Diesel, all seem to play well together.:tiphat:

Attachments

• CIMG1649 (320x495).jpg
    CIMG1649 (320x495).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG1161 (600x800).jpg
    CIMG1161 (600x800).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 19
  • CIMG1116 (764x615).jpg
    CIMG1116 (764x615).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1195 (800x739).jpg
    CIMG1195 (800x739).jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG1244 (598x800).jpg
    CIMG1244 (598x800).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG1635.JPG
    CIMG1635.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 13

unspoken

Which sweet tooth did you use? I grew #3 from SOL some years back. Have a pack of (I think) F2. That 3rd pic is ridiculous looking. Yeah lemon and blueberry is a great combo. I think the blueberry is indica dom. I don't know, I'm going to hold on to males for a while see what looks like a natural fit when I get there. Nice pics though, share any time...doesn't bother me at all.

A

Alone

The Blueberry X SweetTooth called the "21" from Centennial Seed Co in Colorado, was bred by Ben Holmes the owner. Im not sure what cut he used, but the description of it is that it was an extremely special cut. Thats all I know. I grew out the 21 and loved it. A very sweet bb taste and aroma.

R

RustlewoodNW

aaah holy shit.. the one on the left looks like it has thicker caps but thats also so gorgeous - howre the tastes/highs? Can you get a HD closeup for those caps?

unspoken

I can try to get better pics, I think that's about as good as they are going to get with my cam. I need to upgrade. Pretty sure someone I know has a dslr they would let me borrow. The one on the left is super coated with trichs. The purple one has more than it looks in the pic IMO. The one on the left has a nice chemmy/dieselly funk to it. The purple is a little more bland. So far there are 2 contenders for keeping, but I have like 7 more phenos to try. The SD leaning pheno is going to be a potential keeper coming in at around 3.5 oz at about 3' tall. She put out some beefy nugs, and they already taste like diesel before the cure is done.

My friend and I tried 3 phenos last night. we each took a nice snap from a clean bong of each pheno. The SD leaning pheno we each tried a couple extra. After that I think we passed a lighter back and fourth about 5 times before we realized what was happening. Laughter inducing smoke for sure, and it was long lasting. The effect was a mix of all three though.

The one on the left in the pic is super dense with those large calyxes that you kind of have to peel apart when breaking up a nug by hand.

JerseyJack

Fukin inspirational bro:artist:, looks like a winner fosho. Beautiful pics, and I love seeing peeps do their own crosses, especially when they turn out like that. Great work, and thanx for sharing it.
I'd like to see The Ox, haven't seen many do that, waiting on mine to arrive now. Moons gear all looks fire.

You must spread rep before giving it to unspoken.

JerseyJack

unspoken

Thanks man. Really appreciate that.
Once I wrap this journal up after the final smoke tests are done, I'm going to start a perpetual journal. Going to start at least one whole pack of the ox (I got a couple). Should be some other RD gear too. Either Alfred Packer or Venom OG, maybe both. Also going to start a pack of lavender clone x jazz berry jam from cv. Really looking forward to that one too.

unspoken

Hey,

Now that I've had a little time to smoke this strain, I'm really enjoying it. I am growing 6 phenos in my next grow where I will pick 1 from that. Here are some pics along with how they smoked.

First, some full melt bubble. I think this came out of my 75u bag. Super tasty and potent. Honestly I have to try to smoke bud when I have this stuff around.
picture.php

Smoke more bubble, I think this is 90u and 45u mixed. Not quite the full melt, but still good.
picture.php

These next two pictures are my favorite pheno. Of course it had to be 2nd lowest yielding of the group. It is extremely dense bud and finished the fastest out of all other phenos. Very tasty with a grapey/floral taste up front with a diesely/hashy/kushy finish.
picture.php

picture.php

unspoken

Here are a few more shots of some purple phenos. I would say about half or maybe more than half came out pretty purple looking. They mostly do not have the type of flavor I was looking for, but some of them are very nice. They tend to have a hashy/earthy flavor, which is not my thing. I'm growing cuts of a couple of them next grow to give them one more chance.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php