What's new

Querkle x Chemdog Sour Diesel

unspoken

Taken in the middle of their night, so again looking kind of droopy, but the color is accurate this time. Preflowers are showing now, and it looks like I'm going to have a lot of girls. I'm probably going to set up another 3x3 table with a 600 over it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

d3cryption

Veteran
Yup, looks like you gonna have to set up another table..... Looking good though... Do you plan on keeping cuts? I just took cuts today , and didn't realize that the process of, cutting, dipping, then planting was time consuming....... by far was the longest time I've spent in the grow room in a long time..... Had me like --->
tumblr_m90ilneZCA1qh6t37.gif
when I left... lol....

I cant wait to see the oger99, fire og, gdp, and others... Are you logging them here? or making a different thread?

How much longer before flower starts? 7 more hours for me, and then the real fun begins....

Take care...

unspoken

Yeah it is a lot of work growing a bunch of strains from seed if you are cloning everything. I am transplanting into 3 gal pots right now. Remember in the beginning of the thread when I said I'm not growing bushes? I think I lied. These things seem like they are growing a foot a week now.

I'm wondering if I should just start a perpetual grow diary or just post the different strains into their respective breeder forums. I popped the GDP and Fire OG bx. They all germed except for 1 of the fire og bx, but I got 11 of those seeds and it's only been 2 days. I ended up with 7 sour bubbles and 16 Oger99s.

d3cryption

Veteran
Run the thread perpetual.... that's way you only have to manage 1 thread instead of 3-4.... see if you can get a mod to change the thread name for you........

unspoken

I'll just start a perpetual diary after this grow.

Well, I got everything transplanted into 3 and 4 gal pots, got another table and a 600 out of storage and cleaned, and got everything set up and switched to flowering. I will post more pics later, but here is a shot of some roots when I transplanted. This is about 2 weeks after going from a beer cup to a 1 gal. You can see brown spots on the roots, but that's just where the drainage holes in the pot were.

picture.php

picture.php

unspoken

Update. Day 3 of flower.

Update. Day 3 of flower.

These pics are day 3 of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

Got 11 out of 11 of the Fire OG bx and 10/10 of the Kens GDP up and running.

picture.php

A

Alone

Really nice root system in those 1's. Just gorgeous! Thats what I do too. The seedling goes from solo cups, to 1g pots, to 3g pots. It saves alot of soil when they finally show pre-flowers.

I have a 4' - 4 bulb T5 that will hold about 32 - 36 1g pots underneath. Love this thing. Im doing a perpetual grow with 3 lamps myself.
1 - 1000w hps and 2- 600w hps lamps in the flower room.

Im extremely excited about the C+. When I went to take cuttings and when I just brush against the leaves it smells like a dead skunk. Thats in veg too! I havent experienced stem and leaves on a plant exhibiting so much stench this early on.
A 7 -8 weeker too! Nice! Im finally gonna get ahead in life. Those Dinafem SSH's @ 14 -16 weeks almost left me homeless again.

I only ran 8 plants under 2-600's. What a mistake! I harvested 2 Tahoe Og's in week 8. (threw in the new round of SSSDH and SSH) Then 2 Delahazes in week 10. Then 2 SSSDH's in week 12. Then 2 SSH's in week 14. Luckily I have 6 SSSDH's to harvest in 2 1/2 weeks and 6 SSH's to harvest in 4 1/2 weeks or Ide be screwed.
I finally have the perpetual going and its gonna save me from prison (court @ end of November for contempt for non-payment of child support) and keep me from becoming homeless. This last 8 plant grow almost killed me. I sure hope everything runs as smoothly as I need it to or I could loose it all. My life is on a fine, thin string right now and C+ run perpetual just may save my life.

unspoken

Thanks Alone, you know, I would have given them another 2 weeks and let them show sex in the 1 gals under normal circumstances, but I was in a hurry to get them flowering. The good thing about coco is that I can take some cannazym and eat up the roots from the males and reuse the coco no problem. I have 2 more runs from seed after this one then I can't wait to get to single cola SOG in 1 gals from clone. I think I've got my seeds spaced out right now so I won't have any delays between this run and the next 2. The OGER99 is already going from seedling mode to veg mode, and the sour bubbles are slow pokes, but coming along nicely. I think I'm going to make F2 of Querkle x CDSD from the nicest male and female and send them in for freebies if anyone says they want some. Man, If I was in your position I'd be running sensi star, swt# 3, or AK47. For me those were all fast, heavy yielders of acceptable quality.

unspoken

Yeah, I've pulled out 4 boys since that picture. I already know which one I'm going to choose to make the f2s with. The one with the best structure was also the fastest to put out flowers and the strongest smelling. Made my choice pretty easy. There are only a couple more that I'm not completely sure about on sex.

unspoken

Going to do that myself. Don't want a room FULL of seeds. Definitely enough to send in freebies though. I may be getting ahead of myself because I haven't seen the end result of this cross yet in a full grow, but so far it is very stinky and the structure is very nice on almost all of them. I think the lankier ones are going to be sour d dom, so those shouldn't be bad either, but there are only a couple of them. I get a special feeling just walking in to the room. This is going to be FIRE.

unspoken

Everything is sexed at day 7 flower. 6 males total out of 21 plants. I'm thinking I'll be able to find something special out of 15 ladies. I ran a couple of these from seed along side one of my other grows and it was dank, but they were only little single cola foot tall plants. Most of these girls are 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 feet tall now with multiple tops. They are getting 6/9 formula with headmasta, and great white every 2 weeks for root health. I am running 1.7 ec now and they seem to be pretty happy with it. In a week I will trim up the bottoms.

unspoken

Yeah, I have clones of everything already rooted. Took them when I topped about a month or so ago. I do it that way because if any clones don't make it I still have plenty of time to take more. Now the only problem is I have 15 clones to keep alive until this finishes on top on the 11 fire og bx, 10 gdp, 17 or so Oger99 and 7 sour bubbles. Hands full indeed. Annd I would really like to see some of my cdsd f2s grown. I just don't think I have the time or space for it any time soon. I know there would be some super dank keepers in those.

d3cryption

Veteran
Yeah I know what you mean.... I have 48 clones on my hand right now.. and still plan on cracking more seeds in a week or two..

unspoken

I found a metal rack/shelf thing by a dumpster and hooked up a little shelf system with a 4' 4 bulb t8 on one shelf and 2' 4 bulb t5 on another that is holding everything in veg and all of my nutes and misc other stuff. I like it a lot. I'll get pics of it up later. I still have space in the veg room to set up the 1000w metal halide if/when I need to, but the shelves are working perfectly for now. The shelf was free, the t8 fixture was like 70 bucks with the bulbs, and I already had the t5 fixture. I'm usually not a cheap ass, but I could get used to this
chin.gif

unspoken

and a couple more

and a couple more

Here's the male I selected, with a very nice strong candy grape scent.

picture.php

...and here's my cheapo veg situation. About to set up the 1000w mh for the sour bubble and Oger99

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts