What's new

QB96 LED Grow Tent

G

I've been wanting the 2.0 cut for a while, but being up in AK limits my ability to network.
Also wasn't able to find any of Chunkys outcrosses I liked and so I figured I'd let that hope dwindle on the back-burner.
But around the same time I found that Katsu is working with the 2.0.
I had originally ordered the 2.0 x OG, but received 2.0 x Burnt Toast. Katsu suggested I keep and report. I did a little research and am very happy to give the Burnt Toast cross a try as well. So far I have 3 of the Burnt Toast regs and 1 of the OG fems above ground. Pretty excited in the potential of these beans!

SuperBadGrower

Beautiful pics Outcold!
Really curious about that Dracarys
You have been killing it throughout 2020. awesome. What piqued my interest was the mesh that you wrapped/bent around 3 sides of the tent. It looks like a good upgrade for tent users.

G

Beautiful pics Outcold!
Really curious about that Dracarys
You have been killing it throughout 2020. awesome. What piqued my interest was the mesh that you wrapped/bent around 3 sides of the tent. It looks like a good upgrade for tent users.

Hey, thanks very much, I appreciate that!

I am very interested in the Draycarys too, But they’re going to have to wait a little while. I do have three of the 2.0 X burnt toast and one of the 2.0 X OG that are alive and well. I’ll be documenting their progress shortly.
The white mesh was what I used when I grew vertical. And I find it helpful now with keeping the canopy open, and allowing air to circulate behind the plants.

G

Here is a cross of Lilly and C99. This should be an interesting cross.
I've nicknamed her #clevergirl

G

Her Majesty from Original Delicatessen Seeds. Chopped at 60 days.
Dense flowers on a plant that I would have expected much more stretch from.