What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

QB96 LED Grow Tent

G

She looks like a trimming nightmare and a magnet for mold. This is the clone. I have one small rooted one I am going to pollinate with C99f2 from Joey Weed. Hopefully he can straighten her out and make her more hospitable to running in my garden.

G

Clever Girl

Clever Girl

Lilly x C99 at around day 41. She should be transitioning pretty quickly based on both strains early flowering time.

G

Lilly Pie
She is the strongest in my garden these days. Most pungent cherry ludens cough drop nose with a sativa head rush for the first 15 and then a huge anchor around your neck and chest. She is the whole package. medium yielder and takes around 70-77.

G

Small pollen chucking experiment using some light and air permeable but not pollen, bags.
I have my selections made from joey weeds AK47f2's. A chunky girl and a longer flowering sativa heavy outlier. Neither have the cherry nose.

I initiated flowering a couple of days ago on these two cuts as well as an Upstream s1 from OD.
She is a gnarly bitch that is a huge yielder but is one ugly mutherfucker. She has horrible bud structure and looks like a mold magnet. I'm gonna dust a little C99f2 pollen on her and see if I can remove the bud structure but keep any other positives she may possess.

G

I met up with a local grower a few months ago and we traded some beans. He had crossed a thin mint to a candyland and this is just the beginning of the story. I popped 2 beans and both are girls. Here is #1 first time in the flower tents; cutting.

G

PeakSeedBC C99 from 2020 seed purchase.
This is the seed plant looking to finish up soon.
Super easy grow that gives me an idea of what to expect in her cuttings. Smell is mild tropical citrus.
You can tell this line of C99 has been worked past the f4 PeakSeedsBc received it as from Frost Bros.
There are pictures in my album from a significantly earlier release of C99 from PSBC.

G

Peak Seeds C99 from 2020 batch.
Day 56ish for this seed plant. Clone of this girl are already starting flower.
Very low key tropical sweet smell during flower.
This girl looks pretty different than C99 run under HPS.

G

Day 1 of flower for my pollen chuck. AK47f2 from Joey Weed crossed with C99f2 Joey Weed. I don't know much about what goes on when outcrossing f2's. If anyone would like to chime in I'd appreciate the knowledge.

This girl was a beast right from seed pop. There are 2 other girls that are different in structure, but similar to one another. They will be going into flower sometime next week.

G

Deadlights by Norstar Genetics 14:3 CBD:THC Clone direct from Norstar
She is good medicine. But I hate her structure. I have a pack of his Deadlights Seeds I'm hoping to find a better structured one with similar strengths, or a male to cross to. Also looking to outcross her to a high THC strain for a little 50/50 action.

G

Lilly by Original Delicatessen Seeds. Popped 3 fems recently and am looking for a new keeper. These seeds are from around 2015-2017, and not the very new stuff.
Loudest smells in the garden, sweet tropical Pina Coladas.
This is Chop day 56ish.

G

Lilly; first of 3 girls that Im testing for the winner. She is at about 39 days here. Fairly easy grow so far.