What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

QB96 LED Grow Tent

G

Old Time Moonshine x Blueberry

Old Time Moonshine x Blueberry

Correction, it is Blueberry x Old Time Moonshine.

Miraculous Meds of BlueStar Seed Company teamed up with DJ Shorts of Old World Genetics for this delightful pairing. Seven seeds wet 5 days ago and all 7 above ground by mid day today.

Thank you MM for the opportunity!

G

Here are a few pics of #1 and #4 of the Highland Mexican x Blueberry on day 45. Bit of a PH problem that I hope is behind me now.

G

Here are a couple shots of Lilly Pie at day 33.
Smoking on some of the barely cured mom. It is powerful PieFace forward with a strong lift of the Lilly sativa influence coming in strong in the first 15 minutes.

G

Here is an S1 of an Upstream I was running about 4 years ago. This clone is still stretching on Day 30 with no signs of slowing down...

TyroneShoelace

Correction, it is Blueberry x Old Time Moonshine.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83923&pictureid=2060500&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Miraculous Meds of BlueStar Seed Company teamed up with DJ Shorts of Old World Genetics for this delightful pairing. Seven seeds wet 5 days ago and all 7 above ground by mid day today.

Thank you MM for the opportunity!

Very excited about these.

He's got some awesome crosses. Surprising to see the BB as the mom in the cross. Tasty tasty!

G

Upstream. Found a few beans in my last run of Upstream 4-5 yrs ago. Here she is as a clone in flowering at about d35. Barely stopped stretching and surely won't be ready in 65 days like the plant it came from...

G

I'm dubbing this pollen chuck Clever Girl. I see lots of Lilly in her, and I see some of what is not Lilly in her. But I don't see much C99 in her at all.
I was hoping for something like this... 60/40.
This cut should get interesting soon.

G

DJ SHORT F4 98' BLUEBERRY (female) x DJ SHORT F5 OTM (male)
Selection of pics from the 7 plants I started.

G

LillyPie from clone. Seed mom's smoke is powerful leaning to the Pie Face, in where it hits you. Small rocket ride from the sativa in the Lilly, but gravity pulls you back. Very pungent Pie Face and Pina Colada smells when broken up. Has a chocolate background. Probably the strongest thing in my stash right now.

G

Clever Girl. Another Lilly pollen chuck at about 32 days from clone. Lots of Lilly and lots of not Lilly, but I see very little C99...

G

2.0 x OG from Katsu Bluebird. Cant wait to try. Its more gas than sweet but the sweet still is the first thing you smell.

Latest posts

Latest posts