What's new

PWC=pacific north west

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Well guys here is some pix,they're not the best so bare with me.

This is what my mom called brain freeze
CIMG4772.jpg

This one they called purple wurple.
CIMG4777.jpg

This one they called orange bang
CIMG4776.jpg

This the trainwreck clone I took Feb 16
CIMG4765.jpg

CIMG4741.jpg

CIMG4742.jpg

CIMG4745.jpg

That one is in a country crock butter container DWC with the same mix as the others nute wise.

I also transplanted the mother TW into a 2cuft tub for the terrarium the soil is FFOF with a layer of happy frog soil conditioner
CIMG4746.jpg

And I acquired a couple BlackBerry Kush clones
CIMG4748.jpg

T

TroubleGuy

Have you had a chance to smoke BBK yet?

Sucks that the plants are stalled man, but if things get corrected it might take off again, it doesn't look unhealthy, just small. Ask around the indoor hydro forum and they might have more insight.

T

TroubleGuy

Let me know how that one turns out I'd like to get my hands on some of that... I need a good Kush in my garden :)

green_thumb...

Veteran
I also have bubba kush.

so how long yall think my lil TW has left???

Its my first time growing it and the guy i got it from says he doesn't know even though he's been growing it for ten plus years clone from clone.

T

TroubleGuy

Heard good things about bubba kush but I've only smoked OG. Hard to get a good one around here I guess. As for the TW, no idea dude... I don't know enough about hydro to even have a guess. I don't know what could cause it, what could correct it, etc.. :joint:

green_thumb...

Veteran
The coverage of the Pacific Northwest is established in the social group,didnt mean to be harsh tho, I apologize for being Blunt about it. Also I think we would need a passport to go to where you are huh?

green_thumb...

Veteran
so whats up yall in the PNW??? gotta love the cool sunny days huh? id say another month or so of this and i'll be a happy camper.

xxkatchyxx

hello all from forest grove oregon i hae ommp card so does wife we currently are prety deep into first grow. using 5 gal dwc just the bucket limited on plant count which is 6 per patient so we full up lol any way buds in day 27 ill post some pics after daughter finds camera and shows me how:) only got six in bud right now but there like nipple high had to tie them back no roome to raise light lol its good to be in oregon:)

xxkatchyxx

The following are complete pictures of my Veg room.
My bud light doesnt come on until ten, so I'll be posting more pics after that of them.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg