What's new

PWC=pacific north west

T

TroubleGuy

Haha, I hear that a lot.

Your plants look good, anxious to see how they progress!

xxkatchyxx

yeah gotta go make ole lady coffee so she can go to work she works grave yard looked at your grow you got some nice looking stuff. where you at?
how do like white widow ive never had it but got a couple plants of it when i got them they was covered with fucking mites so i floramited there ass now they dead i dont want bugs dont need bugs and sure the hell wont put up with bugs. lol

T

TroubleGuy

I like the WW I've got, it's a pretty heavy yielder and is a great smoke, but I'm interested in trying some WW from breeders to find the best WW pheno I can find. Definitely something worth keeping as the primary strain until I find something that matches or exceeds in weight and quality.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
yeah i havnt tried WW but id sure like to,maybe whenever we get a PNW meet going. BTW yalls down to go the hempfest thing in Seattle? or the PNW'ers gonna have a potfest somewhere?

xxkatchyxx

Heres the promised pics of my Bud Room.
Wish I had a better camera, but hey, it was 5$! :D
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

T

TroubleGuy

Those aren't my pictures :joint:

I think they're both quite a ways out man, like September or so..

ill be at both. for sure oG. and i will be at the Global cannabis march saturday down at pioneer square all day. any of you going?

faded.

SkunkyDemon

Im down with meeting at Hempfest in Seattle. Its only 3-4hours away :) It would be cool as hell if we could all meet up! Just let me know and Im in. I have yet to meet anyone from ICMAG. Iv been haging out here for several years now, and I now that most all the ppl are cool, so it would be fun .
Peace

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I'll be at hempfest for sure.

I wanna go to the canna march but idk if i can budget for a trip to seattle ATM.

T

TroubleGuy

I'm down to go to pioneer square..first thing we'd have to do is smoke a fat blunt or two to make sure everyone's legit :joint:

SkunkyDemon

I am ,Iv been a card holder for almost five years now. I would be willing to bring a few samples of my meds to share with other med ppl ;)
Peace

xxkatchyxx

oh man sounds good i still got like 37 days till harvest but am supposed to pick up 2 oz. from last grower who helped me out till i could get room to grow soi can share ill be the the redhead with the jokers wild hat with all the buttons on my ha hope to see ya there. i'll be there at 11:30

Latest posts

Latest posts