What's new

PWC=pacific north west

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
anyone try growing snowcap romulan? its from reserva privada and its supposed to be Pacific northwest genetics.
dbfr3sh

I've not grown the 'Snowcap Romulan' per se, but I have grown SnowCap several times. One of the better PNW strains, IMHO.

RE: SnowCap Rolulan: Well worth the effort to seek out and I would imagine that a hybrid with the infamous 'Romulan' strain would a great one to look for. I've been trying for several years without success in locating 'the real deal' on the Romulan deal without much success. That whole BCGA vs. PNW growers and all that stuff that goes on. Sadly enough.

HTH

CC

T

TroubleGuy

Think of it this way man, it's the closest thing some of us will ever get to a norml meeting where they freely exchange genetics... :smoke:

Oh man, I've got plans for 4/20 (if the lady tells me its time for chop), but very good question. What's going on in Seattle, Washington, Portland, and the PNW for 4/20?

If you think about it, if we kept at it and did better at organizing, we could make 4/20 into our own Halloween or Valentine's Day to be optimistic, if not close to St. Patricks Day level perhaps. All we need are "coffee" shops for our version of the tavern.

Enjoy your 4/20s everyone!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Oh man, I've got plans for 4/20 (if the lady tells me its time for chop), but very good question. What's going on in Seattle, Washington, Portland, and the PNW for 4/20?

If you think about it, if we kept at it and did better at organizing, we could make 4/20 into our own Halloween or Valentine's Day to be optimistic, if not close to St. Patricks Day level perhaps. All we need are "coffee" shops for our version of the tavern.

Enjoy your 4/20s everyone!

yeah private coffee shops,somewhere underground in a way ya kno?

green_thumb...

Veteran
dbfr3sh

I've not grown the 'Snowcap Romulan' per se, but I have grown SnowCap several times. One of the better PNW strains, IMHO.

RE: SnowCap Rolulan: Well worth the effort to seek out and I would imagine that a hybrid with the infamous 'Romulan' strain would a great one to look for. I've been trying for several years without success in locating 'the real deal' on the Romulan deal without much success. That whole BCGA vs. PNW growers and all that stuff that goes on. Sadly enough.

HTH

CC

theres a guy on here in the portland wash area named spocannabis he has the romulan

T

TroubleGuy

getting some new strains today, will let you all know what they are when i get them :)

Coot - I've heard good things about Romulan & it's crosses, I hope you get it, I'm sure you'll be happy with it!

EckoSKy

I'll snap a few pics tonight. Theres only one plant left as I've just finished harvesting all the rest. I have one Lemon Skunk in CoCo left.

I tried a small hydro setup with 8 small plants next to my coco pots this time and they turned out really well. I'm going to switch to all hydro next time.

CoCo is great, but its a pain to have to rinse it out every harvest. If anyone has been following StinkBuds thread on rollitup I'm going to setup something similar to that. He had his story published in the new HighTimes this month.

Should have taken the pics when the HPS was off, I'll try to get some new ones later.

Here the lemon skunk, about 9 weeks in.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• LS1.jpg
    LS1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
  • LS2.jpg
    LS2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7

green_thumb...

Veteran
Well guys this is where my short bushy TW is gonna go with a 600w HPS scrogging or just more and more Lst here pix

CIMG4709.jpg

CIMG4711.jpg

oh and this is my 420th post :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: to that one

MASHUP

That's awesome man, all it needs is a fat vortex on top and some sweet passive intake vents.

Way to go on the outside the box thinking! :D

green_thumb...

Veteran
I think im gonna use a 6in cooltube i cant afford a vortex or else thats what would go on top I have a 6in fan that moves like 300cfm I think will work,you think i should line the Plexiglas with B&W poly or Mylar? and with the sativa dominant TrainWreck how high should the screen be set at and how full should i let it get before turning to 12/12?

green_thumb...

Veteran
no a buddy built it for a floral shop as a display they ended up closing so he got it back and thought of me so BAM!!! lucky me because its built pretty beefy and i hope to get a pound out of it im thinking veg for 2 more months then go into flower for 60 or so days

N

nekoloving

Well guys this is where my short bushy TW is gonna go with a 600w HPS scrogging or just more and more Lst here pix

CIMG4709.jpg

CIMG4711.jpg

oh and this is my 420th post :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: to that one

listen, even tho i'm not up thar these days i still consider myself one of yall... and besides this is such a sweet deal i cant help it. though i must be honest and say it looks setup perfectly for a bowl scrog! hopefuly a journal!

did he buy the plexiglass pre-bent like that?