Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters
A

Alone

This is still my Favorite.....

This is still my Favorite.....

BCBD PURPS.
Best smell and taste in any purple strain Ive smoked.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Katsu Bubba Kush

This girl is in my top 3, when she is done proper hard to beat the flavor and high she produces! She grows nice with average stretch and produces some nice nugs. The flavor for me is funky fuel on the inhale and sweet candy flavor on the exhale!

Katsu
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=23504&pictureid=574202View Image

Katsu
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=23504&pictureid=569944View Image

Dried Nug of katsu!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4249&pictureid=586430View Image

Katsu Bubble!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4249&pictureid=581836View Image

Katsu om nom nom!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple Project

Purple Project

Purple Project.....if its has colour and all the other favourable trait i will always go for something with colour over something plain green.
picture.php

While the lavender was pretty it was definitely nothing to write home about in terms of high and flavor. Typical disappointment of associated with Dutch purples. Magenta 99. Ok if ur after yields but try white urkle ,GDP, cookies,or purp mr nice if u are lookin for that true grape purp. Pullin some flo og that looks quite dank and purple.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
About fifteen years ago some of the best smoke I ever had was what was called purple skunk(maby named by seller?), it was some of the strongest bud I ever had in the North east, but was about $60 an eighth which was unreal back then in that area. I am sure someone grew it locally, it came around very rarely. Very sweet/skunky smell and so smooth and expanding in the lungs, the bud was a beautiful purple/green. I would love to find what it was.
I knew the dude personally. He grew it in a phototron.
It was awesome weed. He had very little of it though and would even sell it wet. He didnt give a crap. There was so little of it that he had to make his money some how.
I only bought a few 1/8ths and that was it. I usually let this crazy ass drunk puerto rican dude I knew named Ricky buy it from him, and I would just let him smoke with me.
Super sticky. Dark purple, almost black, with a sweet skunk taste. It would be gone before it was done dryin all the way. LOL

Nspecta

Veteran
Purple all the way!!!

Purple all the way!!!

Humboldt Purple

attachment.php

Mendocino Purple

attachment.php

Attachments

• HumboldtPurple.JPG
    HumboldtPurple.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 28
  • MendoPurpleRoom.JPG
    MendoPurpleRoom.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 30

purpleplayer007

that humblodt purp kills this thread...Nnspecta which grape strain outta all of em do you think has the loudest purple flavor. Is Urkle still the best from a smokers standpoint (potency and tastewise)

Nspecta

Veteran
that humblodt purp kills this thread...Nnspecta which grape strain outta all of em do you think has the loudest purple flavor. Is Urkle still the best from a smokers standpoint (potency and tastewise)

Certain phenotypes in Mendocino Purple S1's & Hybrids have the loudest purple flavor...some of the S1's are double the mother cuts potency and a lot of MP hybrids rate decently potent as well. Mendo Purple by itself isn't that special but it contains the genes that can potentially create greatness. :tiphat:

Urkle is solid from a grapey skunk standpoint and has pretty good potency when grown well...so as for original cuts it would be my go to...but doesn't breed quite as aromatically as the Mendo Purps.

I made a Mendo Purple x Humboldt Purple Urkle fem hybrid that I'm fixing to run out a 100 pack of soon and pull out the definitive grapey, stoney purple from.

idiit

Veteran
some landrace strains currently available with purple phenos:

phz: ace
pck: ace,cbg
siani: real seed co. cold induced.
purple malawi: ace malawi recessive pheno
violeta: ace p.malawi/pck
punto rojo: cbg
reina madre: delicatessen, recessive.
panama: ace,cbg; recessive.

Latest posts