• rsz_img_2973.jpg
    rsz_img_2973.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 24
  • rsz_img_2975.jpg
    rsz_img_2975.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 26

pinkus

Veteran
as far as the poll: I chose undecided because color means very little compared to other factors IME. I've had great green and bunk green, and the record with purple is IIRC I've had more BAD tasting purps than green. I've also had GREAT purple.

This is like bigotry for weed. :bandit:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I got big expectation about finding a purple pheno in the oaxacan IBL which is common apparently!

Also back in time oaxaca was connoisseur grade! Hope it'll bring good ol' memories. :D

hanfiking

happy to announce I have started growing again and I hope to get a purple pheno out of my og kush female I have growing now

BigSmokey

Didnt read every page of this thread, so if im repeating whats been said i am sorry. But ive had blueberry that matched the original post quite well.ive had it all purp and all green from different sources so for me its hard to say if it was true blueberry

hanfiking

Didnt read every page of this thread, so if im repeating whats been said i am sorry. But ive had blueberry that matched the original post quite well.ive had it all purp and all green from different sources so for me its hard to say if it was true blueberry

just enjoy the thread it has become more of a collection of purple strains. thanks for the info :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts