What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters

hanfiking

I found a great heavy duty fruity purple pheno. Sweet, hashy hard buds with large crystals. Not to mention a good yielder and a good Sativa stone.

Also quite impressed with Magenta99, found a pheno showing purple 4 weeks in and putting off a red skittle smell with a hint of berry.
CSG's granddaddy is good had to pop 10 beans to find one good pheno(many were runts) but granddaddy is grandaddy.

Mmmmm skittles, crispy! I once had a purple erdbeer that smellt like
Strawberry jam while i was curing it.

@ everyone else those buds look siiiiick crispy!:thank you:

Will be able to add my purple widow to the collection soon!

Triangle Kush

Picked up some Southern Charm at Acme Dispensary out in crested butte colorado last week. Suppose to be a Black Russian crossed with a jackflash skunk hybrid from austrailia i think.

All i can say is it was hands down the best purple/red/pinkish strain ive ever come across! Found this pic on another site

Attachments

• charm2.jpg
    charm2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 25

hanfiking

Picked up some Southern Charm at Acme Dispensary out in crested butte colorado last week. Suppose to be a Black Russian crossed with a jackflash skunk hybrid from austrailia i think.

All i can say is it was hands down the best purple/red/pinkish strain ive ever come across! Found this pic on another site

What can you say about the strain, does it knock you off your socks?!
Can you explain roughly all the different aromas? From the lineage it
sounds pretty crispy if it is a decent stabilized cross.

Triangle Kush

What can you say about the strain, does it knock you off your socks?!
Can you explain roughly all the different aromas? From the lineage it
sounds pretty crispy if it is a decent stabilized cross.

Its a really heavy high. The smell is lifesavory, fruity, really unique.

Ive been reading up on it here and i guess its a clone only out of florida.

Hello everyone. I have been on a quest for some dank purple that are good to heavy yielding strains. Have some seed crops going that I am sexing right now they include Double Purple Dojo and Grollia Grape...was very lucky to have been gifted these seeds. In the mean time, I helped out an outdoor grower who was in a jam at the end of the season, they needed a huge 5 wheel towed out of their grow....it was a friend of a friend....and I am all about good karma.....so of course I said yes....once up there they had a greenhouse still planted and I got to tour it....once inside...I saw the most beautiful plants....I had seen in a long time...they would not tell me what strain...lineage...really anything about them....I snapped a few pictures...and continued on the long day of getting this trailor out.....took about 1/2 a day....they were all smiles...and tried to give me a couple of C notes for the trouble....I handed them the cash back and said...just give me a few cuts of that strain.....they....of course said no......and then I said no problem.....its all good.....about 3 days later...the guy calls and said ....he could get me some of the cuts......and it took over a month....but here they are

Like I said....I do not know anything about the strain.....but love the smoke.

Here is the result of those cuts......I took plenty of clones...and ready for another run.

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

hanfiking

Haha, such a cool story, beautiful pics too! Are you still growing the cuts? Maybe you can cross an back cross.
Whats the smoke like? Looks pretty zesty and fruity?! Green houses usually produce some nice plants because the temperatures are very stable and the moisture in the air is usually very good.

Thanks for sharing!!

Only got 6 original cuts

Only got 6 original cuts

So....I let them all get to mom size....took cutting and waited for them to root.....those pictures are of the moms I ran indoors....Have a whole table ready to run now. The smoke is excellent and the smell is chem...pepper..berry...taste is like it smells.....those pictures were taken last week....but I took some test cuts a few weeks ago....and did some "smoke" tests....very nice....will only get better with proper curing.

Haha, such a cool story, beautiful pics too! Are you still growing the cuts? Maybe you can cross an back cross.
Whats the smoke like? Looks pretty zesty and fruity?! Green houses usually produce some nice plants because the temperatures are very stable and the moisture in the air is usually very good.

Thanks for sharing!!

Triangle Kush

Weeddaddy the Double Purple Doja is pretty good stuff. If you can find a nice purple balled male that is your ticket to making nice crosses with the black russian stuff.

Best of luck with those! Just crossed a purple DPDxPre98 bubba male the original triangle kush cut. Hoping for some fire out of that but anything with bubba in it tends to be very dominant.

So far both 2 of 4 Double Purple Dojos are female....still 2 to go....I would love to cross those with an earth og......that plant yields...and stacks excellent.

hanfiking

Gkn

Gkn

Hi guys i found one of the best threads yet for purple haze here on IC
the pictures are amazing you have to go and check it out Old Timer's Haze in South America

Here are some examples of his fine work: i hope he doesn't mind me sharing

haze_top_crop.jpg

winterhazecolors.jpg

pinkhaze.jpg

purplegreen2.jpg

For more amazing pics go visit and give him some rep ++++

hanfiking

So the real question here is: Can you add anthocyanin's to, say..., a hydroponic res and the plant uptake this so that the it will enhance a buds color more red - purple (blue being in the middle)? I would be nice to be able to make a bright red bud.... from what I've read the colors are ph dependent.

Howcome we never answered this question, I think he has a valid point, where can i get anthocyanins from?
Anthocyanin Pigmentation and Genetic Diversity Analysis in Rice

anyone want to go halfs on a kilo? 200$+
Anthocyanin extract

I think you could probably go and gather loads and loads of elderberry and extract the juice and boild it down and add it to the plant water, this would probably add taste and colour

Latest posts

Latest posts