• Total voters

Dödsknark

No idea Chem but looks nice.

Great pics everyone.

Here is a thyphoon from today.

picture.php

I

IceColdCrickets

Mossy's Purple JEMS 100% AutoFlowering 9 week growth cycle, indoors/outdoors. Hope you guys don't mind the AutoFlower but these plants are purple and stoney, so I feel them belong here with the rest.

Purple JEMS.

Rare Pink Pheno

The color these plants show is impressive to say the least, and the high is very enjoyable. Will be doing a AF SOG with these and another strain soon.. I will update with better pics of them,, those pics where plants grown only under 4 x 40watt Veg Lights, so you can see the strain has very good potential.

ICC.:joint:

Mr. Karma

Impressive work all

Rainman-really nice pics, good gardening, what strain(s) is that? Is it in the Grape Ape or Urkle family?

Mr. Karma

Grape Ape

Grape Ape

Grape Ape- Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I mean no disrespect but most Purple herb doesnt taste as good as they look and rarely do they taste "Purple" and that is a problem. True Purple to me taste better than they look and still give a good high, I searched and smoked and searched and smoked some more for years and it is my humble opinion that Purple Urkle "Urple", Grandaddy Purp, and Grape Ape are at the forefront of what we are all chasing in terms of "Purple" meaning it encompasses the flavor, color, aroma, etc .. . ... Most others are complete frauds ie "The Purps" and "Sweet Purple" etc etc . . . . Just marketing phrases used to reel in the grower (consumer) with a play on words, now this is my 2 cents and I would like to hear others opinions.

L

lalandia

You do have to taste some of Esbes Erdpurt x'ses...Smooth and sweet "purple taste" and a topdollar high to

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to be rude but purple is a colour not a taste how can you say something tastes like purple,,?

Mr. Karma

Yes I do understand purple as being a color but in certain marijuana scenes across the United States the Flavor and Aroma is also termed Purple ( A fine Wine, Intense Grape flavor). This is what has fueled the Purple craze throughout the US. The smoked Aroma has a very similar effect as haze as in even for a non smoker once you smell it one time you will never forget the aroma and if you smoke the intense flavor matches the aroma perfectly. The real ? is how many purples really stack up to taste/smell/potency/smoking aroma as aesthetics? yes most look good and that is about it.

I am not trying to flame but the NorCali Purple Urkles, Urkle Family are hands down the best Purple herb. To be honest the Urkle pheno with barely any purple color maybe just a hint of purple even in the cured herb. It looks a deepset Grey in color. This my friends is the best pheno of the Urkle to be found just simply potent with an incredible Purple flavor that no other purple can duplicate.

Of course I do not claim to speak for all but I do know I speak for some, Now their are plenty of herbs that turn purple during flowering and cure to a purple color but do we call them Purple . . . . no not really I have ran SSH that turned purple and it still was SSH. G-13 that turned purple it was still G-13 etc . . . . you get my drift.

I was just curious since this is the Purple Strain Connoisseur what purples do people consider Connoisseur Purp for me it is Purple Urkle, Purple Kush, Grandaddy Purp, Grape Ape families etc ... . . now this is just my humble opinion I by no means claim to be an authority I would just like to hear others opinions regarding true Connoisseur grade purple.

homebrew420

Lalandia, where have you gotten the seed stock you're using for these beautiful plants. I am very interested since everything here looks truly dank. This Erdpurt is something else. trying to find true breeding purple varieties. Planning on starting with sandstorm, and blackberry. now I am thinking otherwise. Any suggestionts?

ANd Buddah... wow. Are those available in seed? The Jamil, is that from Karma?

Latest posts

Latest posts