What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Lightstorm

purplebud1

Lightstorm all around the world...

Lightstorm all around the world...

Rat Trap, those are some very promising clones! I can smell them from here... :) I can't wait to see a picture of those foot-long colas when harvest time comes around. It's fun to see that Lightstorm is gaining ground in Australia and that you guys are enjoying it.

Budrunner, unfortunately I believe the only place for Lightstorm seeds is through me. The pure Lightstorm seeds are scarce but there are plenty of Sweet Tooth#3 X Lightstorm. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of test grows for the ST#3 X LS...

Thanks for the pictures happy growing to everyone... Karma all around!

take care
purple

Last edited:

purplebud1

The "indoor purple" trait was stable by F3. The 4th generation has not been tested yet but it should be even more uniform... I will greet those who have replied today ^^^ with ST#3 X LS seeds but it needs to be done through PM...

take care
purple

EDIT: I can't get into my PM box now, it won't let me. I'll check my mail when I can!

Last edited:
G

those lt x swt3 sound very interesting purplebud...let me know if you need some testers... :joint:

Last edited:

budrunners

Hello Purplebud1 Its great to see ya around I'm in on those Sweet tooth x Lighstorm beans........ Keep it purple as always PurpleBuddy

You have to give Lightstorm a run Its truly a beautiful plant from the start.
Nice purple website its great to see all that purple buddage everywhere.

hit me with a PM purplebuddy I cant tell you how glad I am to see ya around....oooooooooooooooooyea

peace

Last edited:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Lol your gonna get swamped with requests me thinks! I'll wait till it gets a little more refined (allong wiht my own skill) before I try to locate some seed I think.

admiralcornport

THose buds are lookin great by the way rattrap!

PM has been sent purple buddy

here is a little somethin I got goin on now... its not purp yet (probably will never be)

purplebud1

OK... I did get swamped with requests! But I believe I managed to reply to everybody. The Sweet Tooth#3 X Lightstorm testers list: :joint:

-2buds
-AdmiralCornPort
-Buckeye-leaf
-Budrunners
-Closet Funk
-Highonthechroni
-Jayroach420
-Oreganic
-redwood-roots

I won't be processing more requests for now, I already have more than expected!

Jayroach: Check your PM box!

Budrunners: It's good to see you too! :wave: Budrunners a.k.a. Mr. Mountain Laurel, lol. We're going to refill that stash of yours with one-of-a-kind purple buddage. As I said in my PM (check PM's), if you want to participate to the No-BS purple website, you are my guest! :)

Deft: There is already a lot of work done on the Lightstorm and I'm not sure the opportunity to get my seeds will present itself another time in the near future. In my opinion, the way one treats his plants speaks a lot about one's personality. Gardening skills take a while to acquire but it's like learning to ride a bike, it becomes instinctive... Happy growing!

AdmiralCornPort:Nice plant. I see you have a green thumb but we'll have to see about the purple thumb... :) Welcome to the purple R & D team.

take care
purple

Last edited:

2buds

Damn, a day late and a seed short. I grew out some dutch passion purple#1, they're cut now but I had a hard time with hermies. The look is much the same as what I see above. My biggest problem was most everything had seeds galore. None of the cuttings worked out but I got a bunch of seeds to pop and see what happens.
Beautiful crop purple, good luck with your breeding bro.
Peace

purplebud1

My pleasure guys... I'll be putting your grow pictures on my website when you test the ST#3 X Lightstorm (if you don't mind). I will start by adding Rat Trap's since I love them and they show what LS is all about!

2buds: I wish I could help out everybody but I can't. I will fit you in the list though, that's me... :) I edited the list. PM me!

take care, have fun (and maybe a word in my guestbook?)
purple

Last edited:

admiralcornport

purplebud1 said:
My pleasure guys... I'll be putting your grow pictures on my website when you test the ST#3 X Lightstorm (if you don't mind). I will start by adding Rat Trap's since I love them and they show what LS is all about!

purple

I think that would be expected and an honor. :dueling:

purplebud1

Someone asked for the pictures of the parents for Sweet Tooth#3 X Lightstorm. Out of my archive, here they are... :)

Sweet Tooth#3 mother (yield monster) and the very handsome and fast flowering Lightstorm F1 male (also used to create LS F2).

take care
purple

G

just coming in to say thanks for the chance to gro some of these beans:canabis: ...Ill make ya proud hopefullly... :joint:

whats an avraage flowering time for these..if you know?

Last edited: