What's new

Purple Kush?

The cutting is legally available pretty much wherever cuttings are sold (i.e. dispensaries) PK is one of the most popular cuttings in the new "medical marijuana" market mostly because of the hype imo but i guess the smell and colour its attractive to some. I would never buy a cutting of "PK" in Canada though as it is usually some cross with kush in its heritage that turns purple and leaves a "kushy" smell on you after u smoke it lmao.

SirMunchAlot

This same PK is also available in Toronto right now. It hovers between lighter green & darker green, but the smell & taste are right there. Wicked high. 100-120$'s =1/4. Sometimes cheaper. Viet, for 55-7-$'s =1/4.

Cheers!

BallyHoo.....MunchAlot

That PK cut D has is a fire cut I know a guy who knows a guy who alledgedly has 1 and its heavy with that grape undertone it gets around these parts even........
peace Manitoba

danks

first there are 2 origininal pk cuts. one organized the other was kept very close to the peope who made it. the best pk ive seen and smelt is a big yielder and it fucking reeks. i mean triple bagged, hiden in the freezer the house fucking reeeeeeeks. and it smokes so strong its not even funny. i think one was pure kush and another was purple, the pure kush was just retarded and not many have the cut. the same goes with bubba, it was made here like in 96 or something by a buddy of a ex friend but the biker cut is a top dawg cross with bubba that greenhouse made. its definately more og but a heavy yielder. there is also a katsu bubba i think thats just another bubble gum. the best bubble gum was from th seeds before it was stolen, serious seeds has it but they chose to cull the indica dom phenom and went with the sativa ones. th still has a good one but the original cut of bubble was made in indiana. the indiana cut crossed with a kush was the original bubba i had seen for years and then disapperead for a while but the cake was awesome on it and taste was beautifull. the new bubba has a medium taste with good kick that is used commercially. now i know it as the burnaby cut of pure kush lol for the few that hord it and dont let anyone have it onces still go for 250 in a market where purplek goes for 125. it fucking reeks not like lets smell it mm good i mean holy shit man u reek tripple bagged in his pocket there is a nug and ur like wtf? the car will reek after hes gone its just fucking retarded.o and try growing it lol pffff makes the uk cheese smell like hay lol cant walk around with it stoners will turn around and chase you for it jajajjajaja too strong for me

Afghanada

I have enjoyed the katsu cut, real dank stuff but It sounds like it did not yield 2 shits, was told it was mostly water weight... I Think some top shelf PK is just pink kush but since they have the same initials they believe its just Purple.. Pink Kush is an original kush sounds like what you mite be talking about? have to get the Island folk to chime in on that one though!

G

Guest 150314

There are many cuts going around BC being called purple kush, a few years ago there was just one or two clones and they were a lot smellier and tasted amazing.. I remember paying 240 a ounce for sealed jars labeled "vancouver island organic purple kush" with a red medical cross on the label.. 240 was a lot for this market. Fast forward 4 or 5 years and every grower is doing PK and it looks similar but it's not the same as the old stuff, I assume its just because people started cloning bagseed from kush they bought and passed it out like crazy.

I was told the pink kush clone going around is a F1 cross, I know from experience it vegs faster than purple kush and stretches more .. end product looks nice really frosty and colourful but not much kick to it.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 11 PK.

They aren't fat squat leaves like most indicas. They are thinner bladed ones with long stringy stems.

Sound familiar? They reek a lot.

sneakinman13

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^ thats my unknown purple kush clone, after seeing tons of pk post on the forums ive come to the conclusion that mine doesnt have any bubba in it, so im not sure which cut it is. but man this fucker reaaaaks the hole house up. some serious bomb!

G

Guest 150314

I have 11 PK.

They aren't fat squat leaves like most indicas. They are thinner bladed ones with long stringy stems.

Whats up with you and DMT's pink kush I saw him mention it in the 420 light grow thread, does it sound like the one I am talking about?

Did you guys get it on the island? Its a cash cropper not really medical grade but looks pretty.

I want the biker OG kush clone back really badly if anyone knows of any dispensarys or clubs with the real one please let me know, it's really leggy and thin leaves if you treat it right it puts out the greasiest earthy lemon kushy nugs, iv'e seen people puke after smoking it before it's like a frying pan to the dome. When I originally got the clone I was given it by accident but I know it's out there I see lot's of overferted and poorly grown batches of this clone.

danks

ya i herd a few years back that pink kush was going aroun and was told it wasnt all that good. sour kush indica phenom is going around. herd it took 100 seeds and kept 10 keeps then selcted different branches to test for vigor and out came a winner. very very lime green stinky buds that when u smoke it you feel a bit confused lol for about 10 secs

danks

like it stomps on ur pituatery gland and squeezes the back of your eye nerves all at the same time lol fucking weird

B

Bud Bug

I have 11 PK.

Could be OG or MK. The MK stretches quite a bit and is very smelly. They both have skinnier fingers compared to PK/Bubbq

sneakinman13

Veteran
Could be OG or MK. The MK stretches quite a bit and is very smelly. They both have skinnier fingers compared to PK/Bubbq

my pk has skinny leaves and stinks. and FORSURE is not og or bubba... not arguing here just saying, its my first time ever running her but i can tell its not og or bubba for sure...

B

Bud Bug

my pk has skinny leaves and stinks. and FORSURE is not og or bubba... not arguing here just saying, its my first time ever running her but i can tell its not og or bubba for sure...

Then it could be Master Kush or even Green Crack.. MK has quite a bit of sativa in the growth like a bit longer fingers and longer branches. Whats the smell like? Lemony or chemical like?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aren't any of you ****s from the city?

Could show you.

I'll take some pics of em. I have a PK and a Bubba with thin stems, lanky growth and thin blades.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the 'PK' I was given in clone form.

Attachments

• Kushes 001.jpg
    Kushes 001.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Kushes 007.jpg
    Kushes 007.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Kushes 006.jpg
    Kushes 006.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 12
  • Kushes 005.jpg
    Kushes 005.jpg