What's new

Purple Kush?

B

Bud Bug

This is the 'Kush'.

That looks like MK from those sized plants. I know a lot of guy that do SOG (4 day veg) with the MK because they stretch so much and grow lots of buds in the center stalk. But who knows the PK strains are so fucked here you don't know what you are getting.

Last edited by a moderator:

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is Alien Vacation.

Super nice strain. Very strong creamy smell. Like sweet musk. Idon't smoke weed, but I bet the taste off this would be really nice if it is similar to the nose.

Alien Tech x Hawaiian Sativa.

Attachments

• Kushes 014.jpg
    Kushes 014.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Kushes 015.jpg
    Kushes 015.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Kushes 016.jpg
    Kushes 016.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 15

sneakinman13

Veteran
Then it could be Master Kush or even Green Crack.. MK has quite a bit of sativa in the growth like a bit longer fingers and longer branches. Whats the smell like? Lemony or chemical like?

ive grown master kush a few times. trust me its not that, its not lemony or chemical, it smells like sweet candy grapes almost...its def not green crack either. 100 percent.. its some sort of purp strain ... supposidly purple kush :thank you:

ive grown master kush a few times. trust me its not that, its not lemony or chemical, it smells like sweet candy grapes almost...its def not green crack either. 100 percent.. its some sort of purp strain ... supposidly purple kush :thank you:
Probably a GDP or Urkle cross then, in my experience this flavor is a very popular result. Mostly with Urkle imo

sneakinman13

Veteran
Probably a GDP or Urkle cross then, in my experience this flavor is a very popular result. Mostly with Urkle imo

this could be possible! shit does smell crazy grapey . i got a new pic of day 45 flower, check her out and let me kno what ya think

picture.php

picture.php

one of the best fruity smelling plants ive ever encountered!

G

Guest 150314

Anyone growing the F1 kush? Saw some small plants and drying product and it really colas out, not golf ball buds at all the whole plant is one bud. Curious what the smoke is like, I assume its a f1 cross of kush to something higher yielding.

deepcover

whats the flower time on the standard fat leaved Purple Kush thats been around bc for awhile??? also anyone else notice shes a calmag whore been giving her 250ppm with calmag EVERY feeding and watering

G

Guest 150314

Looks ready at 50 days but if you let them go another week or two they keep swelling and packing on weight.

The pk cut I got on the island is ripe top to bottom when it's ready, makes for quick and easy trimmin' hardly any larfy stuff..

this could be possible! shit does smell crazy grapey . i got a new pic of day 45 flower, check her out and let me kno what ya think

picture.php

picture.php

one of the best fruity smelling plants ive ever encountered!
Nice work! Without a doubt an urkle cross, imo. The bud structure is almost identical to most of the urkle came across in cali, the calyxes are hard to mistake and the the candy grape kinda smell is just textbook Nor Cal "grapes" and in my experience with crossing it there is a favour to keep this smell but add a light "funk" in the background, of kush in this case.

deepcover

Looks ready at 50 days but if you let them go another week or two they keep swelling and packing on weight.

The pk cut I got on the island is ripe top to bottom when it's ready, makes for quick and easy trimmin' hardly any larfy stuff..

thx gm you are awesome

Latest posts

Latest posts