What's new

Purple Kush Unit

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Well all the photos looked great, but I have to admit the roots jamming out of the 10 and the 20's are just amazing.

It looks like both set of plants have grown to be as wide as their containers and look healthy as all get out. You are going to have some amazing ladies.

I am really interested to see if the 20s have an advantage on a gram per watt over the 10s.

:joint:

glad to see you brother
hope i did well this time around as my second round i understand more of her.this is what i'm waiting to find out too which room holds more bud per watt and did bigger roots have an impack on yield or was it a waist of money

Very nice

thanks BG hope i get what i'm looking for 2 per light

skyhigh35

Killin it BG! Glad to see someone here on the east side here admitting they cant give up the PK. I've had the same mom going on two years and she still puts out! Your rooms are beautiful

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Holy crap both those rooms look great. Im a ittle lost though. Could you explain what system your using? It looks like a ebb+grow with 4 drippers per container?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Killin it BG! Glad to see someone here on the east side here admitting they cant give up the PK. I've had the same mom going on two years and she still puts out! Your rooms are beautiful

i'm confuse is BG on the east or are you talking to me.well anyways i cant get enough of LVPK also very special plant

Holy crap both those rooms look great. Im a ittle lost though. Could you explain what system your using? It looks like a ebb+grow with 4 drippers per container?

ebb-n-grow controller that turns on fill cycle powering a 1 horse power pump that sends water by hose to stake sprayers.as water levels builds up the controller turns off by float switch then water is pump back to res by a small pump from inside the controller.each tub has 4 sprayer.if you want to do the same setup you will need 1hp pump connected to 1 inch pvc pipe sucking water into pump and a garden hose for water going out to feed connecting to a fourway split that goes out to each row for feeding..
like me know if i was clear on details

MediRI88

Here some kush that turnd purple at week 6 _7 very potent smells funky trics are like a forsest really tinny buy packed :p

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Crystal clear. Thank you very much for the explanation. It looks a lot more complicated than what it really is. Happy harvest DG!

MediRI88

:plant grow:i sure am....

haha very Nice to see other local oN Mag and thank you.... Iv lookd thru your albums very very sweet that purple kush looks awsome .. my buddy had some kush cut and gave me a few ,but they didnt show purple when he flowerd them only when i gave them that iclove they started me showing me their true colors ...... put love into your weeed and everyone who smokes it will love it tooo
\???//??//???/?

Question of the unknown are Answered in your DreAMZ

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
20 gal at 16 days 12/12 room is full with huge plants
i would like to hear from you guys at 16 days do you see small buds like this forming on your plant? i wonder if bud ignitor works

picture.php

picture.php

10 gal at 10 days 12/12 is geting there 6 days behind 20 gal
picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Between 14 to 20 days seem to be the norm for me. Usually heavy leaning indica plants show earlier than heavy leaning sativa plants. Just my experience never tried to put any science to it. Just figure quicker flowering plants show them cheerleader pom poms a lil quicker.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Looking amazing dg
My buds look at least that developed by then. But I run dif strains. I Wanna hear bout this bud ignitor sounds cool. U think it is making a difference? Prob promotes more nodes for more sites? Is it a pk booster of some sort? I guess I'll google it lol.
Any way the room and plants are impressive! I love updates In here.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man seems the system seems to be on point and you have that stable running on all cylinders. Keep it rolling......

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Man seems the system seems to be on point and you have that stable running on all cylinders. Keep it rolling......

thanks lots of studying to dial it in at first but now can make the same setup over and quicker.things are dialed in and should be a great harvest

Looking amazing dg
My buds look at least that developed by then. But I run dif strains. I Wanna hear bout this bud ignitor sounds cool. U think it is making a difference? Prob promotes more nodes for more sites? Is it a pk booster of some sort? I guess I'll google it lol.
Any way the room and plants are impressive! I love updates In here.

thanks, the bud ignitor is a P-K booter and its suppost to promote lots of bud sites

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I go to admit trying to get the grow dialed in keep things interested. I hate to see problems in plants. They keep ya on ya toes. Once I seem to get things dialed in it makes me a lil lazy when things are running smooth lol.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I go to admit trying to get the grow dialed in keep things interested. I hate to see problems in plants. They keep ya on ya toes. Once I seem to get things dialed in it makes me a lil lazy when things are running smooth lol.

still lots of work on my end always something to do like inspect everything change water ph water and nutes walk around making sure leaves are at good health its the only way i know what she wants there always something to do i spend hours before i realize time to go back to the family and eat lol time flys in the garden

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
bud ignitor big bud and overdrive are pk boosters kindof a 3 piece set that u use at different stages throughout flower. im on my 4th run with the bi in the mix and side by side plants with it have been noticablly larger and have much more budsites and r just a step ahead of the others early in flower. i would def reccomend it if u use AN products.
dude ur plants look amazin by the way

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is an exciting thread. my two favorite strains EVER. great grow man. I gotta get that cross.

Latest posts

Latest posts