What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush Unit

Lone Wolf

Veteran
:lurk:

PK is a GREAT strain... finishes QUICK... and the buds are SMOOOTH, tasty, and potent even after only 4 days hanging!

now lets get the show on the road DG!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
:lurk:

PK is a GREAT strain... finishes QUICK... and the buds are SMOOOTH, tasty, and potent even after only 4 days hanging!

now lets get the show on the road DG!

your right on about as soon it dries its ready to smoke..great strain

today i started spraying the ssh for pollen production time will tell what this two strains can produce

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
here is a 3 ton AC rigged with a 12'' ducting to exhuast heat outside and sealed air tight so no co2 is lost.

picture.php

picture.php

the inside room view
picture.php

co2 has been running in the 20 gal room for 4-5 days

20 gal after 11 days veg today and topped at 10th day

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

10 gal have not gotin co2 yet they got topped yesturday at 9th day
10 days veg

picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
man thoose will be trees in no tyme, very clean looking and organized grow!

thanks man i'm looking forward to huge budds and lots of yield
still not so clean i need to put mylar up in 10 gal room and install another AC but will be done tomorrow and co2 will be cranked up to 1500 ppm right away

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Damn DG, you are a mad man... you seriously put in WORK dude... I like your style... you will be a VERY successful person if you keep playing your cards the way you do....

PEACE, LW

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice
Im pretty sure your not gonna have problems with big tops and yields.
Keep it up
BG

T

Teeg420

Do you veg with the same wattage you bloom with? How many lights for each room?

Big Tree

that is a beautiful setup and that air conditioner is a real killer. I wish my wife would let me have our double living room for a setup like that. Good luck and keep the pictures coming.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
im just gonna sit back and watch the show them lilladies couldnt look happier and gonna grow into amazons in know time. when do u plan on flippin em? 3ft?
peace keep killin it bro

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Yeh bro nice work man. Im in the zone with ya on this one here.

stay close and keep your eyes glued its going to be a nice site

Damn DG, you are a mad man... you seriously put in WORK dude... I like your style... you will be a VERY successful person if you keep playing your cards the way you do.... PEACE, LW

thanks i try and play hard so that everything comes out right sometimes your get what you give so i care about my grows it means alot to me i put my grow before my girl lol

Nice work tigerasoooo.
What kind of a/c is that you have there?

its a 3 ton AC i think its like the ones super markets have its one unit i bought it from a local guy that owns an ac,washer,dryer shop.i say google the info shown in pics

Massive growth for only 10 days these trees will be sweet!

i thought it was slow untill i saw the date from my post i guess they are happy there was no spray them with bad chemicials this time so it gave a clean start

Very nice
Im pretty sure your not gonna have problems with big tops and yields.
Keep it up BG

hehe i like these kind of problems doesnt every body

SWEET better get that C02 or before you know it you can't breath LOL jk peace out Headband707

i know i need to flick that co2 on in the 10 gallon room i had to install an AC so that heat can be controlled bro summer has been realy hot

Do you veg with the same wattage you bloom with? How many lights for each room?

yes i veg in same wattage as bloom.in the 10 gallon room theres 9 1000w and the 20 gallon room is 8 1000w but close to half the lights have been on for the first 2 weeks to make sure roots fill in and can provide nutrients that fast as all them lights make em

that is a beautiful setup and that air conditioner is a real killer. I wish my wife would let me have our double living room for a setup like that. Good luck and keep the pictures coming.

the 20 gallon room has that 3 ton AC and 2 more ac's on windows.you have to get rid of your wife and you'll have all the space you need growing comes first tress dont stress you all days long, lol jk
thanks

im just gonna sit back and watch the show them lilladies couldnt look happier and gonna grow into amazons in know time. when do u plan on flippin em? 3ft?
peace keep killin it bro

i was thinking i always flip at 3 if i can keep cool temps then i will last time they stretched alot as it was my firts run with her this time maybe 2 half i will see
thanks bro

edit: lol i'm looking back at all you guys and glad we together damn this list is long,.
Big Ups, DG

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
well not much has happend the 20 gals are ahead with co2 and growth the 10 gals didnt get co2 till yesturday at 25th day of veg and 20 gal room has had co2 turned on at 12 days of veg there's a difference in plant size but not much.with co2 running now in 10 gal room i would think in 7 days they get the flip and as well for 20 gals
well this is 14 days later from last pics

10 gal wish i ran co2 sooner finish puting mylar on walls i need to step it up
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

20 gal
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts