What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush Unit

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
voodoo juice is good shit one of my fav an products. im waiting paitently waitin for some pics . keep killin it bro.
what products did u cut from ur soup mix. i know u didnt like the conni but r u still usin the rest? im down to about 12 bottles atm.
peace brotha

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Sounds good brotha keep em coming
Bg

i will try hard to bring good work to the table

voodoo juice is good shit one of my fav an products. im waiting paitently waitin for some pics . keep killin it bro.
what products did u cut from ur soup mix. i know u didnt like the conni but r u still usin the rest? im down to about 12 bottles atm.
peace brotha

voodoo juice is great i didnt like conni so will never use it.i'm using 3 parts micro grow bloom with additives B52- Rhino Skin- Big Bud powder-Bud Igniter- Bud Candy- Voodoo Juice- Jump Start- and Root Excellarator by House and Garden which is better then Jump start very expensive tho but i had to try it

pics are coming up today:jump:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
whats up bro . ive never used the 3part maybe ill give it a shot but atleast u gave the conni line a shot before knockin it. ppl talk shit without experiance and u are not one of dem. i respect ur opinion. even though u werent happy with the last grow it was still incredible to me and cant wait to see what results u will get usin a product u do like. i see ur pks breakin the lb mark and runnin. cant wait to see how mine turn out. im using a very similar form but i also plan on usin the kushikush for the pk along with factorx. i also never used the bigbud powder or any powder nutes for fear of cloggs. but i do like the big bud liquid do u use there calculator . maybe u can elighten me on this i noticed when using some of there products some of the products dont increase the ppms even though it a pk booster for example shit like kushikush or bud ignitor. is this cause of it being organics? and how do u personally factor this into mixin ur soup? i use set my base nutes first then add the additives once i get my ppms set to where i want them according to what i feel will be best for my ladies. curious on how u do it man.
with the 3 part do u still ne cal mag or its in the micro.
peace stone

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
whats up bro . ive never used the 3part maybe ill give it a shot but atleast u gave the conni line a shot before knockin it. ppl talk shit without experiance and u are not one of dem. i respect ur opinion. even though u werent happy with the last grow it was still incredible to me and cant wait to see what results u will get usin a product u do like. i see ur pks breakin the lb mark and runnin. cant wait to see how mine turn out. im using a very similar form but i also plan on usin the kushikush for the pk along with factorx. i also never used the bigbud powder or any powder nutes for fear of cloggs. but i do like the big bud liquid do u use there calculator . maybe u can elighten me on this i noticed when using some of there products some of the products dont increase the ppms even though it a pk booster for example shit like kushikush or bud ignitor. is this cause of it being organics? and how do u personally factor this into mixin ur soup? i use set my base nutes first then add the additives once i get my ppms set to where i want them according to what i feel will be best for my ladies. curious on how u do it man.
with the 3 part do u still ne cal mag or its in the micro.
peace stone

pretty much the base nutrients i add first i use the old calculator when it was avalible so i saw they was geting rid of it so i made copies then after adding my mix a few times i came up with my own dose of mix some of the products are very simmulor so i cut them out the mix just have to read what it contains and try and match each product from eachother...as for kushie kush i think its potassium so not gona raise the PPM levels.the 3 parts is realy easy to handle and control the levels of nutrients in each stage even tho at bloom i use the 3 parts at same rate.yeah the micro has plenty of cal and mag so no need to add more..use sensi cal mag for organic iguana juice or connoisseur base nutrients but in soil you can load some in there at peak stage of flower

Last edited:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
here we go guys
10 gal vs 20 gal

here are the 10 gallons geting hit with the most expensive shit ever Roots Excelurator and Voodoo Juice..
Roots Excelurator $130
Voodo Juice $330

picture.php

picture.php

20 gallons purple tubs for the Purple Kush.their geting hit with Voodoo Juice

picture.php

20 gallons Next to a 10 gallon

picture.php

havent turn on co2 yet coming soon

L

lowrydergrower

Wow man that is one hell of a setup subscribed to this I have to see this one.

pokergod

Overture, cut the lights
This is it, the night of nights
No more rehearsing or nursing a part
We know every part by heart

Overture, night of nights
This is it, we'll hit the heights
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it!

I'm here for the show!

benzo

whoooa! glad I saw this.. im tagged. your gonna have the fattest trees ever!

I didn't even know they make 65 gallon smart pots! i can't wait to see em

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Thanks guys

here is the mother room over grown and its geting on 12/12 insted of cuting it all down they are under 1000w and some are in 20 gal and 5 gal.i may as well do a quick cross breed out of here SSH x PK...Super Silver Haze being the dad and Purple Kush as the mom

Mother Room
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BigGreen

Veteran
Hell ya let the pollen fly.
I just started some seeds from SOL and plan to dust a few from the males just for shits.
Looks like you need 2k
Bg

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Hell ya let the pollen fly.
I just started some seeds from SOL and plan to dust a few from the males just for shits.
Looks like you need 2k
Bg

its going down right here the production of 2 most finnest plants and we all know it will look like big as colas kush in its prime or vise versa ..a lil over crowd but no sea of green only 5 plants

pop some more corn i will get back in focus man

Now we rolling..... Lets get a pic of the tank/rez if its cool

the rez for this is no big deal its a 10 gal tub,shows how much people dont need to work that hard they are in soil so i dont have to worry as much because of my rank five stars lol

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Now we rolling..... Lets get a pic of the tank/rez if its cool

oops i was not thinking when you ask i thought you said res for mother plants.here is the 3 96 gallon res for the 10 gallons grow

picture.php

and the 20 gallons have(2) 96 gallons and (2) 50 gallons
one rez does feeding cycles 1 rez on reseve with fresh nute mix and the others just backup water..rez with feeding cycles has a 1 horse power pump and its controlled by a modified ebb n grow controller

will upload a better view pic later

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool had me scratching my head for a sec there trying to figure how that was possible. Nice job

Latest posts

Latest posts