What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Fronk

Day 73.

Day 73.

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Lovely work beautiful buds this is one special cross from Ace.
Just starting 2 regular A22 Panama x Honduras tester regular seeds and 2 Purple Honduras x Panama fems myself Magic is about to be created.
Hoping to get the super trippy pheno I got last time thanks to dubi.

Fronk

Lovely work beautiful buds this is one special cross from Ace.
Just starting 2 regular A22 Panama x Honduras tester regular seeds and 2 Purple Honduras x Panama fems myself Magic is about to be created.
Hoping to get the super trippy pheno I got last time thanks to dubi.

Nice, keen to see some more of your work. :woohoo:
Goodluck...

Tangwena

Veteran
Now your just showing off ha ha.
Fantastic flowers brother your setting the bar way high for the next guy beautiful plant.
I've got 4 from 4 germed and at the starting gates ha ha.
I had some of a cob made from the more mature lower buds at 10am its 6pm now and I'm still high this is a crazy good cross been flying high all day ha ha.

Tangwena

Veteran
Just getting better and better the high is going to be a very full on experience no danger of you chopping too early respect my friend.

Jayded

Lovely job Fronk bro!
I really want to start some of these but might put it off until spring as current grow space gets a bit too cold when lights are off during winter months.

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama fems in Pink. A22 Panama x Honduras regs in black

Purple Honduras x Panama fems in Pink. A22 Panama x Honduras regs in black

Off and Running lets see what these produce getting excited already tripping the light fantastic on some 2 year old Panama x Honduras super dooper fucked up ha ha.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your second Honduras x Panama harvest Fronk :dance013: Love the colors, enjoy! Thanks a lot for the updates and pics.

Glad you are germinating more seeds of this cross Tagwena ;) and that you are still enjoying so much with the chew chew of your rocket cobs heheheh

Tangwena

Veteran
Congrats on your second Honduras x Panama harvest Fronk :dance013: Love the colors, enjoy! Thanks a lot for the updates and pics.

Glad you are germinating more seeds of this cross Tagwena ;) and that you are still enjoying so much with the chew chew of your rocket cobs heheheh
Dubi its thanks to you my friend the 2 year old cobs of the original reg testers are something special.
I have been using them the past few days on my 7km morning walks beside the Indian Ocean.
Not only do they give me endless energy to walk, but a child like sense of wonder and the ability to communicate with wild animals ha ha.
Its a trip chewed I have no idea what its like smoked but chewing about 0.1g yes thats right 0.1g of cob lasts me from 7.30am to 10 at night with the first 5 hours being absolutely crazy euphoric love drug.
These 4 plants will make some more magic thats for sure with what I learned from the previous grows and the subsequent cures I have a feeling these girls will produce something spectacular both in flowering and cobs I have special plans for them ha ha.
Bless you a thousand times he he I'm still raging high and its 7.30 pm ha ha.

OZZ_

Veteran
:D hahaha
I am hoping this can become my new daily morning-lunch smoke to take over Oaxpan.
:whee:

Fronk... now that you have had more time to set with both of these strains, it seems you prefer the Honduras x Panama over the Oaxacan x Panama. At least with the individual phenos that you ended up with.

Care to talk a bit more about the differences between the two, now that you’ve had more time with them? Very interesting stuff and I know I’ve said it a thousand times before but man... you put on a hell of a show here! Great thread and gorgeous photography

:headbange::peacock:

Fronk

Fronk... now that you have had more time to set with both of these strains, it seems you prefer the Honduras x Panama over the Oaxacan x Panama. At least with the individual phenos that you ended up with.

Care to talk a bit more about the differences between the two, now that you’ve had more time with them? Very interesting stuff and I know I’ve said it a thousand times before but man... you put on a hell of a show here! Great thread and gorgeous photography

:headbange::peacock:

Hey Ozz, thanks for the love.
For me Oaxaca x Panama is more dreamy, has better terpenes but isn’t as strong as the Honduras x Pan and not as long lasting.
They both don’t really have a ceiling and personally do not like to over indulge in either.
For me 2 joints (green) per day max before moving onto another flavour.
Kind of makes me feel like I’ve had too much coffee when going past my preferred dose.
I’ve been really happy with both but I’d probably choose Oaxpan if I could only choose one.

OZZ_

Veteran
Hey Ozz, thanks for the love.
For me Oaxaca x Panama is more dreamy, has better terpenes but isn’t as strong as the Honduras x Pan and not as long lasting.
They both don’t really have a ceiling and personally do not like to over indulge in either.
For me 2 joints (green) per day max before moving onto another flavour.
Kind of makes me feel like I’ve had too much coffee when going past my preferred dose.
I’ve been really happy with both but I’d probably choose Oaxpan if I could only choose one.

Great comparisons. Thanks Fronk!!

Tangwena

Veteran
Sexed

Sexed

Well here are what are all confirmed as girls they have been on 12/12 since birth and just got switched to 11/13.
I cut off all the big shade leaves to allow light onto the growing branches.
As I only have 1mtr of height to play with I rely on sativas stretch in flowering to get some size to the plants in flower.
I have had to install a big carbon filter as they all smell amazing but one of the regulars is especially potent.
I should be able to start counting flowering days in 2 weeks time start of November.
By then they should be flowering properly cant wait to see what phenos I get.

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
18 days later

18 days later

Well I was hoping for a male from the 2 regulars but instead got a full blown male from the fems.
So now I have two A22 Panama x Honduras ladies one Purple Honduras x Panama female and one male ha ha.
Not what I was expecting but hey beggars cant be choosers ha ha.
I am hoping to get some pure Honduran pollen to use on the girls so I will collect the males pollen and dust selected buds on all three.

But for now things are going well all girls showing preflowers and well into stretch.
The 2 biggest girls have been topped as well as the male which I dug up and moved to its own pot so I can remove it when needed.

In the pics all plants on the left are regs and the right the fems.
Plants have been on 12/12 since seed and are under 11/13 since 2 weeks ago they will stay this way until harvest.

First up the male Purple Hond x Panama that has been cut in half to slow down flowering and re potted.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts