What's new

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Fronk

picture.php

Fronk

Round 2. Day 43.

Round 2. Day 43.

Looking much healthier than last round, should be an Interesting finish.
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Second time round your going to kill it I'm sure man already looking primed to produce killer buds.

Fronk

Thank you. What kind of soil it is? Do you making it or buying ready made one?

I buy a good potting mix and worm castings from a local farmer and the rest from the garden centre and mix it myself.
I cover crop the pots and reuse them.
Pretty sure there are some nice super soil recipe threads on here somewhere.

Fronk

Clone day 61 and smoke report after a nice cure

Clone day 61 and smoke report after a nice cure

picture.php

Honduras x Panama.
Smoke report.
The aromas on this are really complex, lemon, woody, little leather, hints of violets and red licorice.
The high needs to be consumed to believe it.
It’s extremely clear in the head, your ability to talk/sharpness doesn’t get affected at all. It’s gives you energy like a double espresso or a line of cocaine but disappears without any signs of a come down. It’s really long lasting although you can easily forget you are high because of the clarity.
The closest weed I can compare to this is Oaxaca/Panama but this one is less dreamy but more energetic and shaper. Less terpenes but stronger and longer lasting and the Honduras is a bit denser.
An absolute keeper and my new daily morning smoke.
Thanks Dubi. :thank you:

OZZ_

Veteran
View Image
Honduras x Panama.
Smoke report.
The aromas on this are really complex, lemon, woody, little leather, hints of violets and red licorice.
The high needs to be consumed to believe it.
It’s extremely clear in the head, your ability to talk/sharpness doesn’t get affected at all. It’s gives you energy like a double espresso or a line of cocaine but disappears without any signs of a come down. It’s really long lasting although you can easily forget you are high because of the clarity.
The closest weed I can compare to this is Oaxaca/Panama but this one is less dreamy but more energetic and shaper. Less terpenes but stronger and longer lasting and the Honduras is a bit denser.
An absolute keeper and my new daily morning smoke.
Thanks Dubi. :thank you:

Sounds absolutely delicious. Great report my friend. This was from the seed plant, correct? How long did you let that one go for, like 83 days or so??

Latest posts

Latest posts