What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
oops, i guess it's been a couple of years since they've done one.

interesting purple weed photo contest i found though

Hey farmerlion, we are running NonStop contest by corona on @seedsmanseeds weekly winners. This and next week we focused on purples (openbreeders), read rules in the post. https://www.instagram.com/p/B-5ACRTpndY/

And very soon launching one global, not biger as Photocup, because this year being too crazzy to hand with all corona shit. But enought atractive to play!! :biggrin: Stay safe!! :tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8845716&postcount=33

Fronk

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks wonderful friend :) Like a more refined and boosted on steroids purple Honduras pheno. She is almost there! ;)

Fronk

Looks wonderful friend :) Like a more refined and boosted on steroids purple Honduras pheno. She is almost there! ;)

Smells like flammable gas followed by a nice floral middle then hard sweet lemon.
Delicious :tiphat:

Here is a top.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The flammable gas terpenes are common in purple Honduras hybrids and purple Panama expressions, lemony incensey ones are signature terpenes of Panama Goddess.

Tangwena

Veteran
Wow it will almost be a shame to kill such a beautiful looking plant but she has other wonders to perform.
I can only dream of the cured flowers smell and the effects are going to be pure bliss I can tell.

Naturalgazda

Hi Fronk. Nice cut. Do you have more pieces? So you also have a mother plant? This strain looks good. Maybe I'll order it sometime.

.....Maybe I would slightly reduce the nitrogen value. Photos sometimes deceive ....

But it creates three-bladed leaves for you.

Tangwena

Veteran
Oh brother that looks amazing that bud looks ready to pick to me the smells must be incredible now.

Fronk

Oh brother that looks amazing that bud looks ready to pick to me the smells must be incredible now.

Absolutely delicious, instant flammable gas with some floral scents and the full Panama sweet lemon at the end.
One more week and I’ll take it all down at once. :D

Tangwena

Veteran
So high on the same buds right now looking at that purple bud just transported me to nirvana brother.