What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Malawi

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Purple Haze Malawi x Napalm at 3.5 weeks is really stacking on the size.

picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
5 weeks and purple haze malawi x napalm is starting to develop a bud structure - big columns of haze.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
phxm .... under 350w led light .... 7 lt pot .... organic ... end of the eight
p.s.
I had to wait a lot for the seeds .... but they deserve it :)

Thanks homero for sharing yours :)

Is the standard version or the feminized ?

Terpene

Veteran
She is beast Terpene :biggrin:

Looks very Purple Haze Malawi dominant ... are you finding evident traits from the father of the cross ?

Thanks for the love Dubi! :biggrin:

Yup, I selected this female cause shes VERY haze malawi dominant, though I do smell some of Napalm's (fire og x cbd destroyer) "electric blue" in the stem / frost already. I have a feeling that side of the cross will be less evident until the plant starts to really develop colas.

I am less concerned with finding a 50/50 split though. I am hoping this plant leans 70/30 in favor of the haze malawi. It would be nice to develop a hazey cross that puts out. I want it to have the haze flavor / smell / thin leaf traits with malawis "oompf" and maybe some additional size and speed from the cross to destroyer / fire og kush. We'll see how I do, but so far, things are looking good.

Terpene

Veteran
So here's 9 weeks into the haze cross. Super strong purple haze smells off this plant! I had to stake all of the branches today, its starting to get kinda.. floppy. :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jay sus

sweet. i´m getting familiar with purple haze smell myself and what a smell it is! can´t describe it properly, berry, fruity extragavanza and it is still evolving of course at 7th week, then again all ace strains seem to have really exceptional aromas. congo,panama, vb x thai, golden tiger, malawi and what not.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is a beauty, Terpene :)
Love the sativa traits and high flower/leaf ratio she is showing.

Have a great start of week! ;)

Terpene

Veteran
13.5 weeks and we're just about there with the cross. I've already had a few branches break under their own weight. The smoke on the early broken branches is phenomenal - purple haze malawi's purple blackberry brandy / incense / rotting wood / gear oil but with the "electric blue" lemon-pepper-fuel of the Napalm. The high is VERY clear with a minor body buzz. Solid energy and feelings of well being with very little to cloud your judgement - though you're quite wrecked. :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Siever

Veteran
I smoked some quick dried today.
It's very good smoke. One of the best, perhaps even the best I've ever smoked.

Siever

early_bird

Veteran
Really lovely pictures OlDirtyHuman, hope you keep posting :)

Guess to talk about Pheno´s they are still a bit to small.

Latest posts

Latest posts