What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush S1’s

TPFTFW

Veteran
C5936365-88D4-4046-9642-F44DE827A79E.jpeg

4257A92E-2472-4D53-B260-B489910B4E85.jpeg

Last edited:

thegermling2.0

@TPFTFW i actually have one hpk s1 from nightmare creature aka legendarymythicalclone on IG in veg now. I also have some Strayfox hpk s1’s in the flower tent. Why don’t you trust him? I’ve met another skeptical guy who doesn’t believe him either but I’m going to let the plants do the talking.

variant

Try strainly. There’s a modus operandi, suges pk s1 on there. Not cheap but if you search threads on here or other websites, that breeder was legit. He no longer makes seeds but he’s legit from what I’ve read. Closest you’ll get to suges pk but it’s gonna cost ya
I saw that but man 450 is mad steep.

variant

450? I saw it for 400. Still those are hard to come by. You won’t find legit snpk genes anywhere else. Most are using bubba as the snpk.
Yeah, the one on neptune seed bank is 450. I think it's the same dude on strainly but they're kinda sussing me out though as one's glossy and the other's matte. I'm not sure what Motiv303's handwriting/packaging looked like but the rest of the package is easily fakeable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts