What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush S1’s

TPFTFW

Veteran
a homie who used to run dying breed found a pack while he was lookin around
more old secret beans too
FCA2E58B-CC03-4F49-87DF-E8123DF214A6.jpeg

Dunking the topanga S1’s tonight
might wait to go buy some URB tomorrow to soak em first and go straight to paper towel

Reactions: ost

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Reactions: ost

TPFTFW

Veteran
Look Solid m8 i can see why youre nervous but hopefully all good at the end good luck

TPFTFW:good:

thanks man I think I’ll need it haha
I’m gonna get a anden dehuey after this pull but for now I’m using a household unit and it’s struggling to keep up when the lights turn off.
Lights on it’s fine.

why are u nervous ?? - worrying about mold??? - when we grow outdoors, and our buds look as solid as yours, we can see tell-tale signs of mold.... pictures can lie, but i see ZERO signs on yours...

Yeah mold is no 1 concern from here on out
still have another 3 weeks or so
what are some things to look for?
I’ve had mold before in giant cookie buds but I can’t place any signs that it was there. Maybe there was a browning of the bud a bit but it was so long ago

Here’s some of another sour goodie
C94AEC78-F368-4D9E-8DAE-E5BE1FAFE034.jpeg

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
Here’s some old PK stuff from last run
chemDxpk
I ran thru a lot, and then the next run was all the keepers from that run.. which was last harvest
This keeper x grape gak my homie (same hermano that sent ZOZ) made they’re prolly fire
ED0214FE-8321-40C4-8E2F-7E520E3F67FB.jpeg

3B441F21-D335-48EE-BE02-2FD29C3B3CEB.jpeg

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
@elanius you can totally post pics of that stuff here my dude

Seems like I wasn’t being obvious enough in my joke.. I was just messing with you by saying that the ghost one is a fitting edition in a PURE KUSH S1 thread..
because it’s a PK S1 😉
Being sarcastic doesn’t always translate well via text
Seems whatever mod saw that stuffs didn’t get the joke either and deleted it

Looking solid!
Excited to see your next run,
Thanks man, def lookin like some proper sour

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
thanks man
really hoping this is what 3# a light looks like with some sour haha
View attachment 18710841
View attachment 18710842
View attachment 18710843

nice nice plants- a question... how far is the light over the tops??? to my eye it looks to be 12/15'' from the upper most buds... and once past the top bud/s , how solid are the lower buds??? not talking above bottom buds, but the 2nd tier buds... i'm always wondering about the penetration of led's- and what led are u using... thanks

TPFTFW

Veteran
nice nice plants- a question... how far is the light over the tops??? to my eye it looks to be 12/15'' from the upper most buds... and once past the top bud/s , how solid are the lower buds??? not talking above bottom buds, but the 2nd tier buds... i'm always wondering about the penetration of led's- and what led are u using... thanks
it’s about 2’ I’d say, they are 840 watts tho
R2THK_lighting on Instagram.. the sunbar V2’s
I have two 640w of them and two 840w
I’ll likely be replacing the two 640’s with more 840’s.

that’s all of course strain depending OG and it’s close relatives always have better bud production all the way down. Sour itself doesn’t do that too well IME which is why it’s always best to just focus on having as many tops as possible. I’d say a good 2.5’ down

elanius

Veteran
@elanius you can totally post pics of that stuff here my dude

Man, this pheno of O.Haze/PK you were asking about in the other thread is massive, pushing foxtails all over the place but it might be affected a lot by the soil, which was apparently way too hot for the haze hybrid. Its now at about 15 weeks of flower and will go down soon. The smell is very heavy, but not that strong, musky, meaty, fruity, vanilla and little kush in the background. We smoked little tester nug from about 13 weeks and it has very strong taste, much reminiscent of Sour Diesel. Great high even on the unripe sample.
DSC_0021.JPG

Nice SourD monster you have there btw, looks like the archive cut I run some time ago.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Man, this pheno of O.Haze/PK you were asking about in the other thread is massive, pushing foxtails all over the place but it might be affected a lot by the soil, which was apparently way too hot for the haze hybrid. Its now at about 15 weeks of flower and will go down soon. The smell is very heavy, but not that strong, musky, meaty, fruity, vanilla and little kush in the background. We smoked little tester nug from about 13 weeks and it has very strong taste, much reminiscent of Sour Diesel. Great high even on the unripe sample. View attachment 18712550

Nice SourD monster you have there btw, looks like the archive cut I run some time ago.
That’s gnarly
Gonna truly be some AAA smoke I’m sure
you’ve convinced me to make some PK x several haze cuts I got now and some are on the way
haley, CBH n puday

and the sour cut I got from Notsodog about two years back

TPFTFW

Veteran
I’ll start posting all the tcpk stuff shortly my bad, thus became a sour thread real quick almost finished lol

GDP x a bunch of sours into a BC3 of sorts
Insanely loud creamy purple starburst
FD36AA40-F5BB-41B4-9EE6-42D009C3FEC3.jpeg

notsodogs sour
This will be a fun one to cross to pk
Grabbing the Hollywood shortly was hoping to do a side by side with it and 30 pk S1’s

This nug fills an entire trellis square
AAFAB1B4-5A0C-43FE-BFAB-33BD3F7615D6.jpeg

8CE4FC59-973E-4808-B3A0-160221CC1762.jpeg

63A44125-04EB-4FC2-8240-B9BBCB6C89DC.jpeg

C8E8D312-9C61-4EE5-9F7C-7B7CA0A8E475.jpeg