What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its my PM and you were the one that began this. You've clearly done a few too many of the coca leaves.

Nothing Peruvian about this thread. Peace!
What? You messaged me dude?

I never reached out to you? For what? Some made up stuff lol 😆

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not true. Medman sourced a cut from the gambino family. It’s legit
I think it's a shame you got burned by hieme Cheeba for 600 clams usd thinking you were going to be a hero bringing it back haha. Lick your wounds and move on

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m actually waiting for you to cross your RKS mafia clone to your Peruvian cartel landrace. Maybe call it cartel skunk or something. I would definitely buy those for 600
Well...you know what they say?

There's Joe's and there's pros lol

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You aren't smart having all these fake accounts dude. It's weakness

mm

CaptainLucky

Is it true that your RKS project resulted in fruity pebbles ? I saw you wrote this on another forum ?

View attachment 18920858
There’s a person that’s on another growers site that claims that he’s discovered a new species that’s never been seen before. It’s been about a year since he’s updated his discovery though. Are you the same person Madman? Sorry Medman? CL🍀

Last edited:

J0sh1

Veteran
Who is this blueskiesvienna aka sativa breather i keep hearing about anyway? A breeder from a different forum?

In YouTube, blueskiesvienna has a "podcast" which is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard with everything regarding cannabis. He has a "co-host" who sounds to be about 17 years old who spews absolute non-sense about cannabis related topics.

Its mind boggling the hear the level of delusion and narcissism in the "episodes" they put out. Its always about how "his" seeds have these "smells" always talking about "corpse smell, Road Kill Skunk, Rotting Flesh, Burnt Plastic, nasty this and that" and they are always having "guests" on who are 17-18 year old kids from instagram taking about the most "amazing" finds in the seeds.

It's highly entertaining to listen to all the grifters that go in there and just spew out non-sense. And its always a pissing contest and lying fest about how everyone has Nevil seeds that where magically acquired by his "friend" or always being super envious of Kevin Jodry, Berner and Skunkman Sam. And only BlueSkiesVienna seeds are the "real deal" and everything else around the planet is utter shit.

I have entertained myself listening to quite a few episodes because the level of delusion, lies and self-aggrandizing that goes on with the people running the "podcast" and the "guests" is truly insane to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.