What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:LOL: Him and that GoldenTree really had some frank discussions about that skunk. Must be some heavy shit
It's too bad small paul, someone that'd never seen grown or smoked rks has so much to say about something he has never experienced before lol poor petty guy haha

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So medman, can you tell us more about your roadkill skunk seeds you bred ? I see it caused much discussion at another forum
Feel free to comb this forum. There are grows all over IL bet old pinknstill has some. You should test them and get your own answers

It's off topic for this thread Stan

mm

Dime

No one has been able to reliably reproduce it because the aroma doesn't seem to pass on in dominance . I 'm not so sure I believe the intentionally bred out across the globe story due to raids. Why would the dutch have cared when it was legal? If it was obtainable easily,Paradise,Sensi,Greenhouse, etc would have kept it to preserve it and released it after legalization. I'm sure they know the market.

eastcoastjoe

No one has been able to reliably reproduce it because the aroma doesn't seem to pass on in dominance . I 'm not so sure I believe the intentionally bred out across the globe story due to raids. Why would the dutch have cared when it was legal? If it was obtainable easily,Paradise,Sensi,Greenhouse, etc would have kept it to preserve it and released it after legalization. I'm sure they know the market.

Medman released some RKS seeds 10 years ago. I thought he recreated it ?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The real Peruvian commercial variety is always the same NLD and tastes of hay/brown/slight tobacco when burned, even the better bags. Its seeded and is always the same no matter which region it is acquired, from the north to lima to the south in cuzco. Same for many years. The effect is nice but there are much better varieties there, but it is not easy to find.

You would not find it in this region only closer to populated areas and it is grown in greenhouses. People in these remote areas do not partake in cannabis nor cocaine and there is not a drug culture. Coca leaf might be grown in that area but it is grown throughout the highland and used as the leaf in tea and chewed mostly for the altitude. The leaf has been used for centuries by the quechua people.

The pics of your plants looks like something that has been imported and hybridized to modern day indica varieties. In fact there are plenty of modern hybrids there and medical cannabis is now available to terminally ill. Last time I had Purple Runtz, Diesel and OG, along with the seedless old school Peruvian. The Peruvian commercial is easily attainable but not well suited for indoor growing and sure it could be related to Columbian but its not what you are growing. I have plenty of that seed, its not some amazing long lost variety. haha!

That certainly does not look like Landrace, and most likely not Peruvian. You arent going to find a "Landrace" out in the middle of nowhere, where no cannabis ever came from to begin with. The only part of this thread that makes sense is your assumption that there is columbian in the area, sure as it made its way through the caribean and on to columbia."

Since you want to talk about my PM which is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ACCORDING TO TOS FOR THE SITE.

I am quite surprised you didnt get yourself locked up in San Juan de Lurigancho Prison for the remainder of eternity.
I thought that sharing pm was? I guess you are in Breach lol

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The real Peruvian commercial variety is always the same NLD and tastes of hay/brown/slight tobacco when burned, even the better bags. Its seeded and is always the same no matter which region it is acquired, from the north to lima to the south in cuzco. Same for many years. The effect is nice but there are much better varieties there, but it is not easy to find.

You would not find it in this region only closer to populated areas and it is grown in greenhouses. People in these remote areas do not partake in cannabis nor cocaine and there is not a drug culture. Coca leaf might be grown in that area but it is grown throughout the highland and used as the leaf in tea and chewed mostly for the altitude. The leaf has been used for centuries by the quechua people.

The pics of your plants looks like something that has been imported and hybridized to modern day indica varieties. In fact there are plenty of modern hybrids there and medical cannabis is now available to terminally ill. Last time I had Purple Runtz, Diesel and OG, along with the seedless old school Peruvian. The Peruvian commercial is easily attainable but not well suited for indoor growing and sure it could be related to Columbian but its not what you are growing. I have plenty of that seed, its not some amazing long lost variety. haha!

That certainly does not look like Landrace, and most likely not Peruvian. You arent going to find a "Landrace" out in the middle of nowhere, where no cannabis ever came from to begin with. The only part of this thread that makes sense is your assumption that there is columbian in the area, sure as it made its way through the caribean and on to columbia."

Since you want to talk about my PM which is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ACCORDING TO TOS FOR THE SITE.

I am quite surprised you didnt get yourself locked up in San Juan de Lurigancho Prison for the remainder of eternity.
I doubt you have ever been there. This looks cut and pasted or a.i. you can buy coca leaf from street vendors everywhere in the jungle. People use them as medicine and ceremonial dietas

mm

LostTribe

Premium user
This was a very entertaining read but I like to read shithouse walls too , so I guess it’s not saying much. lol CL🍀
Street Vendor? I am really really trying to find why he would need to buy coca leaf from a street vendor????? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

They sell Coca leaf at the Airport from crying out loud! You can buy it at any central market or even any grocery store in the country that caters to gringos like this one. It's right in the Tea section!!!!! You have not been to Peru!!!!

And with that I am out of here. If you are looking for Peruvian genetics, look elsewhere you wont find it in this crap.

eastcoastjoe

Street Vendor? I am really really trying to find why he would need to buy coca leaf from a street vendor????? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

They sell Coca leaf at the Airport from crying out loud! You can buy it at any central market or even any grocery store in the country that caters to gringos like this one. It's right in the Tea section!!!!! You have not been to Peru!!!!

And with that I am out of here. If you are looking for Peruvian genetics, look elsewhere you wont find it in this crap.

I’m wondering what a what street vendor would be doing in the jungle 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.