What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
P.s. these man crushes are getting super cringey? 5 a.m. and I'm all you can think about lol hahaha

mm View attachment 18919836
Man crush? 🤣🤣

You're pure entertainment. I love getting a good chuckle from all your bullshit fantasy.

It must've taken you a good minute to find that corny ass come back. 🤣 I can already see you thinking hard for a new one.
download.jpeg-1.jpg

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Cool

Where did you source them?

Most "landraces" from big brokers are just sk1 hybrids

This is the first time I ever grew it...2020. Got the seeds from deep in the jungle in peru:

You can see a pot patch just passed the river outside the city here leaving the jungle;

Here's is the sketchy plane landing in said jungle:

mm

Most of the south american landraces ive grown were from Ace Seeds. Really no other banks out there that deal with them. You mean you actually went to the jungles of peru to obtain these?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have any pictures of it ?
I will do you one better. How's a video sound?

It's the 3rd set of plants in my landrace patch

Starts around 50 seconds. Any pics in particular you want? Going to fully update this thread since so many people are interested in it

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the south american landraces ive grown were from Ace Seeds. Really no other banks out there that deal with them. You mean you actually went to the jungles of peru to obtain these?
I sourced some more colombian from a few banks to do sidexside

They are all in the video I just shared above. Some were close but looked more like smelled more like sk1 hybrids.

I know ace is pretty solid. Bit where did they get them?

mm

RobFromTX

I sourced some more colombian from a few banks to do sidexside

They are all in the video I just shared above. Some were close but looked more like smelled more like sk1 hybrids.

I know ace is pretty solid. Bit where did they get them?

mm

Colombian? I thought we were discussing Peruvian landrace? Ace gets their varieties from legit sources. Ive grown out their panama and honduras, multiple times, and have no reason not to believe they're what he says they are

RobFromTX

I mean are we talking about colombian lines that were obtained by you from the peruvian jungles? Im a bit confused

eastcoastjoe

I will do you one better. How's a video sound?

It's the 3rd set of plants in my landrace patch

Starts around 50 seconds. Any pics in particular you want? Going to fully update this thread since so many people are interested in it

mm

I was hoping you had some finished pictures. Sounded like you had a lot of experience with it, I figured you had some finished shots. Is this your first time growing it ?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean are we talking about colombian lines that were obtained by you from the peruvian jungles? Im a bit confused
Colombians produce coca in peru/chile/Bolivia. When the dea really started cracking down on Pablo said cocaine producers ramped up in peru deep in the jungles. The same narcos I got the seeds from offered me kilos of pure fishscale for 400 usd. The pot they grow came with the coca

So. We can feel free to call it colombian gold, cartel gold, Peruvian gold. I loke pure peru becuase its good to give credit where it's due

When you look into it....it's debatable where the genes came from in colombia. Bit that's a whole northern long winded story someone I think posted on here

P.s. I never tried ace cg.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was hoping you had some finished pictures. Sounded like you had a lot of experience with it, I figured you had some finished shots. Is this your first time growing it ?
Hey man. If you want to see her finished. Or close to, Here is another quick video.

I will update this thread when I have the time

This was the first time we tested it one of my awarded students from manitoba did a good job in his black out greenhouse. I must for landrace sativas

mm

OldCoolSativa

The title of this thread is deceiving. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. If that seed actually came from Peru then it's crippy, not pure Colombian gold. I saw and smoked Colombian gold in the 1970s, and I never saw chunky buds like that until ten years later. It was always stringy golden buds with lots of tiny seeds.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The title of this thread is deceiving. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. If that seed actually came from Peru then it's crippy, not pure Colombian gold. I saw and smoked Colombian gold in the 1970s, and I never saw chunky buds like that until ten years later. It was always stringy golden buds with lots of tiny seeds.
So you are comparing commercially grown high altitude native soil pot that's grown and bricked by poor native farmers and imported to something grown with the most cannabis specific nutes in a hydroponic medium? In a greenhouse?

I think anyone that grew gold better from those seeds in Cali from then till now will have opposing opinions

Stay tuned let me change your mind

mm

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sure..I just wanna know how good it is..the word Skunk and Colombian scare me
If you read or talk to Sam or anyine from his generation. Skunk and Colombian go hand in hand ✋

Stay tuned 😀

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts