What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What does Colombian gold have anything to do with RKS? Or chocolate for that matter?

I found a pic of the Peruvian (colombian) gold in 2020 manitoba one of my awarded students tested for me. grown with my nutes. method and mix. she was straight road-kill. just needs a skunky ghani.

Its a minute into this video:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_015315_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_015315_YouTube.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114

NEED 4 SEED

Hey med-man, years ago I somehow received some seeds I think it was from seedbay that were labelled og kush x td, and you said back then the td were some local skunks. Could you talk a little more about both parents? Which og kush was it and what kind of local skunks? Every info is appreciated. I am getting some pineapple smells in them and their offspring during flower which is interesting but didn't translate to the dried product yet.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting. You should get 50% lemon-aid pheno and 5o% cereal milk phenos.

Never really smelled pineapple before.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry dude. It's a special bc skunk x Cali connection Tahoe og female. Was a non intentional cross in the ongoing road-kill skunk project

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20230319_172145.jpg
20230319_172156.jpg
20230319_172138.jpg

So there’s at least 2 skunkers. And becuase they are for my rks project. I’m welcoming stinkers of both sex

I’m bringing it up becuase from my experience when plants are young from non modified seeds. Males tend to be bigger and darker and stankier.

Not really giving em much nutes. 300 to 400 6.0 ph

I did notice from the 2020 greenhouse that there is a bld and nld within the population. Either geno pheno take a while to finish.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #peru #colombiangold

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20230403_115029.jpg
20230403_115143.jpg
20230403_115158.jpg
20230403_115203.jpg
20230403_115213.jpg

I've opted to pop my last 7 coastal Peruvian gold seeds that came from the north western desert regions of peru. along with the jungle one from atalaya. let's see if they are the same strain a few weeks behind but all good

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like most true, unworked landrace strains. Genetic expression is diverse. Up close pick of an autoflower runt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_202717_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_202717_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would guess the untouched genetics have been touched by modern hybrid pollen. Pure landrace does not have a lot of variation afik. Are the longer flowering ones trippy?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would guess the untouched genetics have been touched by modern hybrid pollen. Pure landrace does not have a lot of variation afik. Are the longer flowering ones trippy?

I disagree

I just grew a ton of landraces. Nature gives generic variation to ensure survival.

Out of 7 gilget hopar valley I got 6 fems. All different smells.

Presoviet kabuls. Similar odor. All different looking and colors.

It's takes human intervention to inbreeding lines.

As for Potency. I've only smoked the "mexican" pheno....still drying....I couldn't finish a half gram joint. It's was very very strong.

P.s. the jungle i collected the seeds from very very remote. Only cartels with seeds for export came to the region. Greenhouse or other contaminators wouldn't even know where the town is.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For real? I wouldn't have ever guessed it was. 🤯🥸🙄

I'm just showing people the absurd claims you're spewing on another forum, shit you don't dare to spew on here.

"Pure" "feral" colombian landrace with a "straight road-kill" smell. 🤣
Sucks you have never grown colombian gold straight from the jungle.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be a first for me. Ive grown a few different south american landraces. Musky, fruity, some a little peppery but never anything road kill/skunky
Cool

Where did you source them?

Most "landraces" from big brokers are just sk1 hybrids

This is the first time I ever grew it...2020. Got the seeds from deep in the jungle in peru:

You can see a pot patch just passed the river outside the city here leaving the jungle;

Here's is the sketchy plane landing in said jungle:

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not the best pics. But these are the last 2 plants to be harvested. They needed at least 3 to 4 more weeks.

Fortunately they made a few seeds on the bottoms. During pollination.

This is the "mexican" pheno and the "colombian gold" archetypes.

Both grow like cali-0. Long spears competing with the main branch.

I tried to smoke some half dried "mexican" the other night and it was strong strong long lasting weed. Neon green flowers. A few orange pistils. Very pungent for immature flowers.

They would have been 8 to 9 feet tall but had to bend the tops sideways when I put the cover on when the rain came
20231102_182558.jpg

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.