What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It was in Holland. One of my neighbors was a Sicilian mobster. Wacked 2 guys that killed his only son. Was never getting out.

My other neighbors was a Chinese triad inside forb1st degree murder had a 30 year sentence

The remand wing is where everyone is first housed, waiting trial or sentenced waiting for a room to open up in a new pen or the long term house in the same place.

But you name it they were in there wife beaters. Thieves, junkies, assault, murder, organized crime, Albanian hit men, pakistani money luanderers, no key board warriors. They are fake heavies from the comfort of their basements they never leave lol

mm
even cg growers ??

one wonders what posts like this has to do with growing weed , specifically peruvian/colombian gold ??

we dont need to hear your life story mm ,
it may well be as imagined as your growing skills etc ,
we have all had lives , lets not get confused with autobiographies,
and stories about hybrid sativas grown poorly in crappy little grow spots hey ...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
even cg growers ??

one wonders what posts like this has to do with growing weed , specifically peruvian/colombian gold ??

we dont need to hear your life story mm ,
it may well be as imagined as your growing skills etc ,
we have all had lives , lets not get confused with autobiographies,
and stories about hybrid sativas grown poorly in crappy little grow spots hey ...

I didn't see any mods removing off topic assumptions / conspiracies do we?

Let's make a deal. You play your role. I will play mine. Pretty easy / simple

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have evidence its Colombian gold or you are just guessing that and if so why?

I really hope one day you can take the time to thoroughly read my posts.

Why I have experience away from this single source line has been mentioned by me multiple times

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I really hope one day you can take the time to thoroughly read my posts.

Why I have experience away from this single source line has been mentioned by me multiple times

mm
i did read the whole thread , twice ,
can u , for the benefit of me and the whole thread ,
tell me why you believe this is what you say it is ,
im a bit confused about the evidence or lack of that proves this is colombian gold ,

please present it again without further trying to confuse myself and the thread ,
as far as i worked it , its just a belief you have , there is no proof at all ,
answer a question without telling me to go somewhere else to find the information like u seem to do almost every time i ask ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I didn't see any mods removing off topic assumptions / conspiracies do we?

Let's make a deal. You play your role. I will play mine. Pretty easy / simple

mm
mate , honestly you have more off topic posts than anyone else ,
the information you give is very limited and quite unclear most of the time ,
with catch phrases and buzz words to make it sound like you know what you are on about,
you dodge questions like some football player running down the field,

if you want a thread to go in a specific direction , you need to take it there ,
it is not the job of moderators to dodge and weave with you to the score line ,
no one gets paid for being moderators and we are not here to hold your hand ..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mate , honestly you have more off topic posts than anyone else ,
the information you give is very limited and quite unclear most of the time ,
with catch phrases and buzz words to make it sound like you know what you are on about,
you dodge questions like some football player running down the field,

if you want a thread to go in a specific direction , you need to take it there ,
it is not the job of moderators to dodge and weave with you to the score line ,
no one gets paid for being moderators and we are not here to hold your hand ..

If you didn't you would no longer be confused.

I smoked colombian in
- curacao in 1992
- "jamaican" in winnipeg 94 (clearly colombian)
- the Bahamas in 95/96
- Venezuela in 1999
- Holland in 2000 / 2014
- peru in 2019/2020
- grown smoked manitoba 2020
- grown smoked bc 2023 /2024

The olfactory nerve has a photographic memory. In layman's terms that's smell and taste.

Reading my clear and concise posts is not rocket science. And saying you have read 4k posts in a couple weeks to me is doobious at best

Just becuase colombian export to ended in America does not mean they stopped growing it and controlling other markets / exporting

Now I have obliged you for the 5th and last time.

Now oblige us on why it isn't with of course more then hearsay and bias but evidence

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
ok i see ,
so you are guessing based on previous experiences ,
somewhat limited really since u are so young you have missed the hay day of colombian cannabis by a country mile ,
your posts are anything but clear and concise mm ,
you dont even answer anyones questions ,
what if folks questions were answered ,, like a thread usually goes ,
maybe they would all join in properly and you all would be learning stuff etc ,
you ignore people , they dont feel included , that is not how threads go off topic mate ...

wow the 5th and last time ,,
sounds almost like you are giving me a warning ,
hahahaha , of course you wouldnt do that would you mm??

maybe go read some other threads and see how they operate and pick up a few hinters ,
its like doing a presentation , the audience is part of it ,
to maintain their interest , you include them ,, you answer their questions ,
and you are polite , and u dont tell them to go somewhwere unrelated to find information ,
you politely give it to them since u want to be as helpful as you can ...
these seem to be things you really need to work on mate ,
its obvious , all bar a few posters on this thread feel you are not fulfilling your obligations as a thread starter/Op ,
and some of your previous history is a bit dubious according to them
and you avoid their questions clearly , you just avoid it , which kinda confirms they are right in being dubious,
if they are incorrect ,, go to the trouble of clearing it up for them so you can carry on unimpeded ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Reading my clear and concise posts is not rocket science. And saying you have read 4k posts in a couple weeks to me is doobious at best

mm
ive highlighted that part mm,
i have read a lot more than 4 k posts in a few weeks mate ,
this morning alone i have read hundreds of posts ,
ive done a application for a job for a friend whilst doing it ,
printed it all out , ,
ordered seeds online for some herbs i wanted ,, all within 2 hours ,
as well as taking the dog for a walk , making breakfast and arranging dinner for tonight,

i run several businesses mm ,, i could read 4000 posts in one sitting before breakfast ...

X15

If you didn't you would no longer be confused.

I smoked colombian in
- curacao in 1992
- "jamaican" in winnipeg 94 (clearly colombian)
- the Bahamas in 95/96
- Venezuela in 1999
- Holland in 2000 / 2014
- peru in 2019/2020
- grown smoked manitoba 2020
- grown smoked bc 2023 /2024

The olfactory nerve has a photographic memory. In layman's terms that's smell and taste.

Just becuase colombian export to ended in America does not mean they stopped growing it and controlling other markets / exporting

Now I have obliged you for the 5th and last time.

Now oblige us on why it isn't with of course more then hearsay and bias but evidence

mm
So your olfactory is the proof? How do you know what you had before (what you are comparing it to) was legit?
You really expect people to go along with that? Because I said so nonsense?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be careful....there is a group of people in this thread that say its impossible to have purple phenos of colombian landraces jajaja

Unless you post them that is....oh the hypocrisy

mm
I'd really love to see pictures of the SMCG male used by Reef in the creation of Love Potion #1.
The original mother as well...was It Airborne's or G13 x Skunk.
What do you think?
Imposible to get purple phenos?
WTF said that? Where? lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here Is a Amazonian icaro (healing song) for the
Haters, fakers and traitors.

May the spirit of cannabis start working for your enlightenment not against it

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many pure Colombians you find that had catpiss aroma?

Asking for a friend that could be me. :biggrin:

They all have it on a scale from low to high depending on the pheno

mm

eastcoastjoe

Be careful....there is a group of people in this thread that say its impossible to have purple phenos of colombian landraces jajaja

Unless you post them that is....oh the hypocrisy

mm

I am the one who said “Colombian gold” isn’t purple. You have me on IGNORE but your clicking that button to read my posts lol. Why not just engage and blow us all away with facts ?
You can’t do that because you dodge questions better than Floyd Mayweather dodges punches.
I know your scared to engage with me because I’ve embarrassed you in the past by dissecting your BS but I’ll ask anyways. Are you saying Colombian gold can also be purple ?

Eltitoguay

Here Is a Amazonian icaro (healing song) for the
Haters, fakers and traitors.
May the spirit of cannabis start working for your enlightenment not against it

mm

Without a doubt, 100% authentic and legitimate Amazonian music...for office skyscraper elevators in Mexico City, Madrid, Los Ángeles, or Toronto...
Without a doubt, you have managed to awaken and scared my most Amazonian side (I have origins in the part of the Amazon of La Mancha, bordering the Sierra Morena)...

...But so that no one can accuse me of being offtopic, or of gratuitous and non-constructive criticism, here I leave you true and authentic music for elevators in (Peruvian) Amazonian skyscrapers (in Shipibo-Conibo & Spanish; excuse for no found English traslation):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts