What's new

Public Enemy #1 George Soros

Three Berries

No political party has more influence over what the public sees than the Democrats and their incentuous relationship with the corporate media and no country has more influence over corporate media that Israel.. But that is all coming to a close and new times are soon to be here as far as what the truth really is.

What the Globalist want is a China style control world wide, digital implants, forced vaccinations, You are now and will become even more nothing but fodder. China as their own Reckoning coming and soon with Taiwan being the focus. The CCP control is by a minority and as conditions get worse they control becomes more and more sever until people have had enough. Look at Sri Lanka right now.

They want to make you dependent on continued medical treatment and they want to be able to ensure you are getting that treatment. I was reading yesterday where the are developing a WIFI enabled delivery system that will report from inside your body whether a drug has been internally administered.

They aren't calling it The Great Awakening for nothing. This is not a battle of Rep vs Dem or Libs vs Cons. This is Good vs Evil and sometimes good must fight evil with equal force.

med4u

Veteran
There is a progressive wing to the democratic party that is working hard to replace the corporate sell out
type dems, with new blood that does respond to the public that put them in.
Sally at the same time, the republican party is in Hungry picking tips from a unapologetic racist and fascist.

How men who's father's or grandfathers that signed up too go fight the forces of fascism in WWII,

Sending billions to a country deeply seeped in nazi white supremacy ...the very people the left now claim to be the
Number one threat to US security and
Responsible for all mass shootings....
Bar none?

Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting, but suspect is Black | Fox News
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
Could not help but notice this was sourced from Influence Watch which has a short history , it is a right wing outfit that was set up by an existing right wing outfit Capital Research Center. Could not help but be reminded of the Russian Dolls that fit one within another.

Do tell....is there something not factual
Or incorrect In that statement ?

Gry

Veteran
No political party has more influence over what the public sees than the Democrats and their incentuous relationship with the corporate media and no country has more influence over corporate media that Israel.. But that is all coming to a close and new times are soon to be here as far as what the truth really is.

What the Globalist want is a China style control world wide, digital implants, forced vaccinations, You are now and will become even more nothing but fodder. China as their own Reckoning coming and soon with Taiwan being the focus. The CCP control is by a minority and as conditions get worse they control becomes more and more sever until people have had enough. Look at Sri Lanka right now.

They want to make you dependent on continued medical treatment and they want to be able to ensure you are getting that treatment. I was reading yesterday where the are developing a WIFI enabled delivery system that will report from inside your body whether a drug has been internally administered.

They aren't calling it The Great Awakening for nothing. This is not a battle of Rep vs Dem or Libs vs Cons. This is Good vs Evil and sometimes good must fight evil with equal force.
Do tell....is there something not factual
Or incorrect In that statement ?
That is being polite about it .
CRC was founded in 1984 by Willa Johnson, former senior vice president of the Heritage Foundation

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Let me refresh your memory, you complainted about Buzzmoblie having using politfact, saying it was biased, using a right wing fact checking
outfit with ties going back to the Heritage Foundation to illustrate the point.
Quite the illustration.

Three Berries

Let me refresh your memory, you complainted about Buzzmoblie having using politfact, saying it was biased, using a right wing fact checking
outfit with ties going back to the Heritage Foundation to illustrate the point.
Quite the illustration.
But you never refuted the facts.

Gry said:
Could not help but notice this was sourced from Influence Watch which has a short history , it is a right wing outfit that was set up by an existing right wing outfit Capital Research Center. Could not help but be reminded of the Russian Dolls that fit one within another.

Gry

Veteran
That facts are that buzzmobile was honest in his description, and you did try to make it appear otherwise.

Three Berries

That facts are that buzzmobile was honest in his description, and you did try to make it appear otherwise.
How about this...

During an interview with “Sixty Minute’s” Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his “best year:”

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who
swore that you were his adopted godson.
SOROS: Yes. Yes.
KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the
psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
SOROS: Not, not at all. Not at all.
KROFT: No feeling of guilt?
SOROS: No.

Of course he didn’t feel guilty. Soros has the moral depth of a clam. Nonetheless, he has said, “my goal is to become the conscience of the world.”

Soros told Australia’s national newspaper “The Australian”:

“America, as the centre of the globalised financial markets, was sucking up the savings of the world.
“Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.”
Soros also told “The Australian” that the world financial crisis was “stimulating” and “in a way, the culmination of my life’s work.”

Three Berries

Anti-Semitic garbage from those who desire further globalisation.
Slandering to cover for false arguments and misguided loyalties. Soros is all about globalization. Rothschilds are the financers of Globalism. Soros leads the street face.

Look no further than his financial campaign support of State and District attorneys who then ignore enforcing the law. Chicago has one who turns the gangbangers loose on the street so they can gangbang some more. Keep you head low when driving around.

When it comes to anti-sematic it is not a cover all. If they are Zionist they deserve what they get. The Israeli people like all people in general are good folk. It is the governments that turn one against the other for their political power and often unelected bureaucrats doing the dirty work clandestinely.

There is a special place in Hell for Soros.

Gry

Veteran
There may well be a similar place there for you sir, I have not ever seen you take the side of the people, you always
take the side of the monied interest. Which is the very reason I have no problem at all calling you out for what you are.
You are a water boy for those who desire global fascism and perpetual war.

Three Berries

Tell the people of Chicago who are getting gunned down in multiple murders every day. It's a Progressive/Liberal/Globalist hell hole run by Democrats since the 1920s.

Who do they represent if they have failed the people so badly? And how do they keep getting voted back in?

And our buddy Bidan has got us back in a war in Somalia again. When I was a liberal we were against war.

Cannavore

Veteran
060.jpg

Gry

Veteran
Blues By the Bay starts at 11 am PST. KPFA
3 hours of Chicago Blues.
My mistake, it , comes on Saturday morning.
Nice show, well worth catching if one enjoys such things.

Last edited:

Three Berries

you sure about that?

So who is anti Semitic? Is this what you like and support? Not hard to find people with opinions. But when you use them for proof it's not usually the opposite side of the argument you are trying to make. Remember I was just called Anti-Semitic.

And how is hating the red hats allowed?

buzzmobile

Veteran
LOL supporting someone like Soros......

Here's your meme quote....

f35c51b9bbda167e9dde6cb2fcc493c5af5444ae1f585b6ff66e570104f84619.jpg

From Breitbart:
In Response to Our American Revolution: 'No Crying Is Allowed.'

In my recent post, “Is Revolution in the Air? If So, Let It Be an American Revolution,” I tried to articulate what makes us – American-minded patriots – different and uniquely equipped to respond to the growing mess around us that we did not create, nor give our consent. Since posting it, there have been other commentaries on the possibilities of a looming breakdown in our society. In fact, some mayors of American cities are already taking precautions in light of the hellish scenes coming out of London. The Philadelphia mayor has been in the news lashing out at black-youth “flash mobs” that are wreaking havoc in the city. We have tent cities popping up here and there throughout the country. First jobless and then homeless, these unfortunate souls have completely bottomed out in a land that is the most prosperous and promising in the entire world. When I think of their children, then mine, it’s more than I can bear. It is an ugly stain on the fabric of America.

These are terrible ingredients — a volatile mixture sitting dangerously close to open flames. There are those who wish to do nothing more than to fan these flames. “Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.”~ George Soros. In their twisted view, in order to create a New America, the old one must be destroyed and erased. These are the veterans and decedents of the Radial Left from the 1960’s. Others are merely useful idiots in this plot who have fallen victim to the visions of utopia of a completed society of equals in every way imaginable: equal in squalor; equal in misery....

From Politifact:
No, George Soros never said he made it his life’s mission to ‘destroy the United States’

"George Soros has never made any such statement," Laura Silber, chief communications officer for the Soros-funded Open Society Foundations, told PolitiFact. "Mr. Soros cares deeply about the United States and is dedicated to strengthening this country’s promise for all its people."

We found that part of the quote was used, in bold-face type, and attributed to Soros in a 2011 Breitbart article that discusses the "looming breakdown in society," placing the blame on the "veterans" and "descendants of the Radical Left from the 1960s:

"There are those who wish to do nothing more than to fan these flames. ‘Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.’~ George Soros.’"

But the article provides no details on where or when Soros allegedly said this and simply continues on.

https://theantiliberalzone.blogspot.com/2010/09/who-runs-our-government-and-owns-it.html

Tuesday, September 28, 2010​

WHO RUNS OUR GOVERNMENT (and OWNS IT)​

George Soros has a history of working against nations, their national identity, and their sovereignty. His father, Tivadar, was a zealot speaker of Esperanto, a bullshit language, invented in 1887, and was designed to be a "global" language. This is the same scumbag made his first billion back in 1992 when he "shorted" the British pound with leveraged billions, and broke the Bank of England. Like a typical liberal parasite and overall scumbag, he made his money while devaluing the homes and savings accounts of British citizens in one fell swoop. Kinda reminds the Gunny how American liberals raise our taxes while working studiously to dodge paying them, i.e., Solis, Dashhole, Hanoi John Fonda Kerry, etc. The sugar daddy for the Democrats and all of their fringe groups, i.e., moveon.org, etc., Ol Georgie wants open borders, a global government, a global foreign policy, euthanasia (for other people not him or his), legalized drugs, and ultimately, the destruction of Western morals, values, and belief systems, particularly here in America.

"Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work." Soros to The Australian....

We also found a variation of a portion of the quote in a 2011 reddit thread in which users were trying to find the context of Soros allegedly saying: "Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work." The thread referenced a right-wing blog that posted the quote in 2010 with the source as The Australian newspaper.

Though the blog doesn’t give specifics on when Soros supposedly said this, in a 2009 interview between Soros and the newspaper, Soros talked about the culmination of his life’s work, but it is nothing close to the quote. Here is the exact excerpt from The Australian:

"Peter Wilson: So people bring things to your attention if they think a situation is developing in a region or a market?

"George Soros: I read the newspaper, I have some financial services that I also look at. I’m not on top of the financial markets. I just don’t have adequate information on detail so I can only use blunt instruments that are sort of macroeconomic instruments. On the other hand, I am tremendously involved in policy issues and that is where I am focusing.

"Wilson: What sort of policy?

"Soros: The financial crisis, and how to solve it. It was not something that I was particularly concerned with prior to the rise of the crisis and I am also involved in the activities of the (Soros) Foundation.

"Wilson: But for the past 18 months you have been keeping an eye on the markets?

"Soros: Yeah but I have also been writing a lot more than I was writing before because the crisis really stimulated me. I wrote a series of articles in the course of the year, I wrote a book, I published a book and I’m just about to publish a sequel to last year’s book, bringing it up to date, I am just working on it now.

"Wilson: So do you have a sense that things are coming together for you now?

"Soros: It is in a way a culminating point of my life’s work, so to speak."

At no point in the exchange does Soros say his life’s mission is to destroy the United States, or that "destroying America" would be the culmination of his life’s work. Here, he is referring to solving the financial crisis, the books he is writing, and his work with the Soros Foundation as a culmination of his life’s work.

https://www.aussiestockforums.com/threads/george-soros-article-interview.14770/
There is an interview with George Soros being published in a magazine insert in The Australian newspaper tomorrow (Friday,20 March). The magazine is a free insert in metropolitan centres only apparently.

Preview of the article at this link.

Given Soros’ legendary status (with me at least), I’ll be buying the paper tomorrow.

1653310840333.png

Three Berries

George Soros Invested $40 Million To Help Elect Dozens Of Progressive Prosecutors Across The U.S.: Study​

Analysts with the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund (LELDF) found that Soros, a progressive billionaire and founder of the Open Society Foundations, has invested about $40 million over the past decade to elect dozens of progressive prosecutors, including many in the most populated U.S. cities. Soros-backed prosecutors represent one-fifth of all Americans, and they hold office in half of the top 50 most populated U.S. cities and counties.

Cities with Soros-backed district attorneys are responsible for 40% of criminal activity in the U.S, according to the LELDF. Soros-backed candidates are known for their support of “social justice” and lax criminal justice reform proposals.

“Soros is using that campaign money and the hundreds of millions more for supporting organizations to quietly transform the criminal justice system for the worse, promoting dangerous policies and anti-police narratives to advance his radical agenda,” LELDF President Jason Johnson told The Washington Examiner, the first to publish the analysis.

“Over the past decade, George Soros has spent $40 million to elect 75 of his chosen prosecutors. In campaigns from Houston and Los Angeles to Philadelphia and Orlando, Soros was the campaign’s biggest spender by far — as much as 90% of the dollars spent in some races. Soros isn’t done yet — he’s already spent another million so far this year on his hand-picked district attorneys,” Johnson said.

Latest posts

Latest posts