What's new

Public Enemy #1 George Soros

med4u

Veteran
Will grant you the man was not a nice guy, but should you really think that he was the worst , then I would suggest you
have lead a well sheltered life. As I stated earlier, he would not even rate the the top grouping.
Of course there are far worse...but at this time he poses the most danger to our country...in rocketing crime rates alone in cities were he was directly responsible for installing DA and prosecutors the correlation could not be more blatant
In the 60 min interview he clearly states
He feels no remorse for wiping out a countries economy when they are in
An economic slump....he would do it
Without batting one of his pepperoni eyes

TPFTFW

Veteran
Your kind ? You can toss that right into the trash where it belongs.
racist twats?
I stand by my statement
he liked a post saying all Germanic Jews should rot in hell.. lol
yeah I’m the bad one here

as someone with ashkenazi heritage I likely have no right to be offended your right.
Hell sounds rad

Last edited:

Cuddles

Of course there are far worse...but at this time he poses the most danger to our country...in rocketing crime rates alone in cities were he was directly responsible for installing DA and prosecutors the correlation could not be more blatant
In the 60 min interview he clearly states
He feels no remorse for wiping out a countries economy when they are in
An economic slump....he would do it
Without batting one of his pepperoni eyes
the guy is ancient! he´ll be gone soon, so I wouldn´t worry too much.
Besides, moving on into the 21st century , as far as I´m concerned he did oppose brexit so that is a positive. The EEC and the now EU are more than just good for the economy: they´re about peace on the european continent.
Sadly, this did not stop Russia invading the Ukraine :(

med4u

Veteran
Look at the Koch Family history. They helped build oil facilities for Hitler AND Stalin. I know that Soros is no good guy; but I also know that a lot of the internet conspiracies about him are completely baseless. Whenever there's a social movement that the Republican Party doesn't approve of, they always claim its completely Soros funded to try to discredit it.

Indeed I won't deny that some things may be baseless there are no shortage of conspiracy theories about many who
Are wealthy with ideas of changing our nation for better or worse....
Lest we forget the years of conspiracies
Leveled at Trump?
That ticket goes both ways...but it is always us that pay the fare

Three Berries

Q posted 39 times about Soros....

f35c51b9bbda167e9dde6cb2fcc493c5af5444ae1f585b6ff66e570104f84619.jpg

med4u

Veteran
the guy is ancient! he´ll be gone soon, so I wouldn´t worry too much.
Besides, moving on into the 21st century , as far as I´m concerned he did oppose brexit so that is a positive. The EEC and the now EU are more than just good for the economy: they´re about peace on the european continent.
Sadly, this did not stop Russia invading the Ukraine :(

He has a son ready to step into his father's shoes with exact same ideologies
And as far as the Ukraine Russia debacle..
Guess who was involved in that festering?
That's right Soros...Soros has been band and kicked out of many countries including his own Hungary...
As you can see in the 60 min doc he was directly responsible for devaluation of the Russian ruble when they were in a weakened state...
Russia hates Soros for what he does around the globe and sees a soros open society ukraine as a direct threat and soros uses his power over Biden and the Democrats to fight his war....think about it
Why are we so into Ukraine's defense?
Why were we so bent on installing our guy
In ukraine?... against the will of the Ukraine people?
Why are we pushing back on Putin so hard that it could mean a nuclear conflict?
For what? Soros to have his open society
In Russia's face?
This is one reason Trump was assaulted
By the deep state,the dems(soros)
When Trump said we're not getting involved with foreign conflict...
America first ....with no wars...

Last edited:
Reactions: GMT

med4u

Veteran
Ok im curious about walnut sauce rofl

Lol...Walnut sauce is John Podesta's code word for meletonin from the pinial gland of a small child
Used to keep up youthfulness looks and energy by Hillary, Biden obama and Hollywood elites etc...from sacrificial cult meetings....found on Podesta emails 🤣

Chi13

ICMag Donor
5 post back 60 min interview....you can watch him tell you himself
I suggest you look at it again. It was quite clear the circumstances around it and the fact that he was a child at the time with absolutely no say in this at all.

He's far from perfect but I would prefer someone rich and powerful who actually has a social conscious, than someone like Trump who is just a con man grifter.

med4u

Veteran
One does not independently push over a national economy.

.“For instance, by selling the Thai baht short in January 1997, the Quantum Fund managed by my investment company sent a market signal that the baht may be overvalued. Had the authorities responded to the depletion of their reserves, the adjustment would have occurred sooner and been less painful. But the authorities allowed their reserves to run down; the break, when it came, was catastrophic." George Soros

buzzmobile

Veteran

No, George Soros never said he made it his life’s mission to ‘destroy the United States’​

George Soros: Holocaust survivor, billionaire philanthropist, Democratic campaign donor and favorite boogeyman for conspiracy theorists and rumor mills across the internet.
Soros has been the target of countless conspiracy theories, and now a fake quote is circulating social media (again) that claims Soros deeply hates the United States and plots to "destroy" it.
The full quote reads: "'I’ve made my life’s mission to destroy the United States. I hate this country and I hate all of the people in it!' George Soros, Newsweek 1979"
The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)
We looked through all of the Newsweek issues from 1979. We found a lot of full-page cigarette ads, a feature about roller skating and a cover story documenting images of "man’s closest look at Saturn." What we did not find was any evidence that Soros ever said such a thing.
Further, we searched news clips more broadly and found no legitimate record that he said this in any other publication or interview either. In the 40 years since the quote was supposedly published in the news magazine, not one credible source has ever mentioned it – something that would have certainly happened given Soros’ prominence and the inflammatory nature of the comment.
"George Soros has never made any such statement," Laura Silber, chief communications officer for the Soros-funded Open Society Foundations, told PolitiFact. "Mr. Soros cares deeply about the United States and is dedicated to strengthening this country’s promise for all its people."
We found that part of the quote was used, in bold-face type, and attributed to Soros in a 2011 Breitbart article that discusses the "looming breakdown in society," placing the blame on the "veterans" and "descendants of the Radical Left from the 1960s:
"There are those who wish to do nothing more than to fan these flames. ‘Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.’~ George Soros.’"
But the article provides no details on where or when Soros allegedly said this and simply continues on.
We also found a variation of a portion of the quote in a 2011 reddit thread in which users were trying to find the context of Soros allegedly saying: "Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work." The thread referenced a right-wing blog that posted the quote in 2010 with the source as The Australian newspaper.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...rge-soros-never-said-he-made-it-his-lifes-mi/

Latest posts

Latest posts