What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Public Enemy #1 George Soros

Three Berries

Let's be clear here- I DECIDE. :)

Also, You and Master Hempy over there are Qanon. Anyone that follows Q is labelled Qanon by me, whether on not that is a label you like, i don't care.
If you follow that stuff you deserve a label you don't like. :biggrin:
Yes that's what I mean. It's made up hype. Call me anything you like. I'm comfy.

Pepe on the moon.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How about we use some simple logic.
If Soros's evil goal is to turn the west all into communists why would Russia and China want him arrested?
Or maybe it's a deep double fake?
maybe, just maybe...because they are not truly communist? authoritarian as fuck, but not communist.

• Love
Reactions: Gry

Great outdoors

maybe, just maybe...because they are not truly communist? authoritarian as fuck, but not communist.
Just trying to show the irony of it all. We know the meme and all others on Soros are just fantasies anyways.
Just putting the big right wing bogeyman out there, communism.
As you say Russia and China are really just dictatorships masked as comunnism. There is certainly no power to the people there.

med4u

Veteran
China Officially Declares George Soros a 'Global Terrorist' - He's 'the Son of Satan' | Katehon think tank. Geopolitics & Tradition