What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Public Enemy #1 George Soros

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The rise of dark Brandon has truly begun with this show of power.

Last edited:

Three Berries

Don't despair, Dark Brandon is coming to save the day.

View attachment 18743012
Did you see the Dark Brandon meme thy came out with and put Nazi symbols in the back ground???? The Left can't meme.

Biden’s Deputy White House Press Secretary shared a meme on Twitter yesterday, portraying Joe Biden as exactly what he is: An evil dictator.

43B2FDAE-3D9A-4B40-81D1-BC6438C99A86.jpeg

comfy markoth

Did you see the Dark Brandon meme thy came out with and put Nazi symbols in the back ground???? The Left can't meme.

Biden’s Deputy White House Press Secretary shared a meme on Twitter yesterday, portraying Joe Biden as exactly what he is: An evil dictator.

43B2FDAE-3D9A-4B40-81D1-BC6438C99A86.jpeg

And the joke's on you.
The more ridiculous the better. Now you might get a whiff of how MAGA and Qanon looks to sane people.

Hempy McNoodle

And the joke's on you.
The more ridiculous the better. Now you might get a whiff of how MAGA and Qanon looks to sane people.
No. The joke's still on you. Always was. Your shit backfires and you act like it was supposed to do that. Meanwhile we all see the epic fail, after epic fail. Truth is the light. The secret to humor is truth. Leftists are humorless and unfunny for a reason.

comfy markoth

No. The joke's still on you. Always was. Your shit backfires and you act like it was supposed to do that. Meanwhile we all see the epic fail, after epic fail. Truth is the light. The secret to humor is truth. Leftists are humorless and unfunny for a reason.

No U. :laughing:

Dark Brandon is a meme of Trump memes and people that take Trump memes seriously.

Y' just not that bright.

You dumb f***s silly people think people who make these memes actually give a toss about Joe Biden let alone fawn over him- NOPE.
It's all just a mirror getting put in your face.

You see Trump as some mystical truth warrior, when he's a cowardly little phony with no cares about any of you.
It's very sad, but also hilarious, because when things are so sad sometimes you've just got to laugh.

Last edited:

Absolem

Maybe there's good money in running a "MAGAMEMECON".

I'd take their money and would sleep even better at night.

comfy markoth

I should say, they're not aimed at the casual Trump supporter, they're specifically aimed at people like YOU Mr. Hempy.

People that have been so hypnotized by their joke of a hero that they can't see the forrest for the trees.
People who have gone so far down the rabbit hole of delusion they could eat an apple from their own ass.

Hempy McNoodle

I'm not allowed to work with clients in person. I work with them online. The jabbed staff can work with clients and seem to be routinely spreading COVID to them (unless the testing is fraudulent).

Hempy McNoodle

Well in that case I hope your clients are pristine. BTW, don't you love your buddy Med's avatar.
Sometimes people express themselves in ways which differ from how I would choose to express myself. I accept people for who they are and tend to focus on the good in people. Take Donald Trump for instance. He made fun of a persons disability once. Does that mean I am to side with his enemies? Trumps enemies are my enemies. They are eugenicists who would just as soon eradicate people with disabilities from the face of the earth. Yet, they pretend to be the loving, peaceful, and inclusive ones.