What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Procrastination Station

N

Neptune

how far are your 1000 watters above the canopy pico?

those are some soda can colas man, good fucking job...

Dreamscape

Did you say towards the beginning of the thread that you topped your plants or am I mixing up memories here :sasmokin:

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
Neptune- I am going to guess around 21" average. I have been using my trusty light meter and just try to keep my hot spot below 5500 foot candles. The other side of the garden is running 600w lights and I will be switching these 1000w lights out for more 600s on this side. Total of TEN 600w lights. Can't wait.

Gaiusmarius- Thanks again. The blue skunk is deffinately looking very tasty.

Dreamscape- I usually top my plants once. Somewhere around 8" or so. The nets do the rest.

G

I don't think Pico has been able to post or message anyone for the past few days.. somethings up with his account.

Grownz

Hey pico. Hope everythings okay with your account and all the rest. I'm sure the harvest went well. This is more or less a bump. lol Love to know how it turned out.

LIMELIGHT

somebody send out a rescue team for Pico, we need to see this piece of art to its conclusion=) Pico, im sure you can still read posts.....Awseome work! lime

pico

Veteran
And were back

And were back

Had a little problem with the account this past week but everything seems to be in order now. Thanks to everyone who helped get that fixed.

And now for the updates. Click for a larger view.

Day 58

12245IMG_1913-med.JPG

Widdow

Day 60

Blue

Widdow

Day 65

Blue

Widdow

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
More harvest shots.

I kept 1 blue skunk plant for myself in the corner to see what happened. looks pretty tasty at 69 days here. I am going to keep her going for a bit longer.

Not a good shot of this one, but I had a test plant in coco/hydroton mix that got watered whenever i watered everything else. It was very healthy and produced a large thick nug. The 1 gallon container probably has 1/2 gallon of medium in it. It wasn't even watered daily, sometimes every 4 or 5 days. I am going to fill these 4x4 trays with some sort of coco mix for next run.

I cut my plants down 1 by 1 and hang them. Cut off the big fan leaves and then take of branches for the close trim before hanging them.

This is the other half of the garden. The Ebb Flow Show. 2 weeks flower and these things are growing way faster than I thought they would. Next time I will flower much sooner in hydro. Growing an inch or more a day during stretch.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
rofl, nice thread name pico.... taggin along for the ride. liking your setup.

yup,,, hydro is a diff beast... over-vegged this last run myself. lookin good tho : )

Last edited:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
damn pico,
very beautiful grow, and you got your work cut out for yea.the ebbs are looking good as well. those widdows looks sick, and should provide a good yield. cant wait for some more updates :joint: