What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Procrastination Station

Dreamscape

oh man ... i can't wait for the tally on these babies ...

nice pics, nice grow and nice info ... thanks for the ride pico!
~Dream

pico

Veteran
Thanks everyone. I will have more pictures and of course final weight in the following week or two. Doing some sweating right now and then on to the cure.

There will be a few things I will change next run. I really wish I would have used larger pots. I had a great canopy but I think I could get even bigger buds with more root space.

pico

Veteran
Blue Skunk tables yielded 2.5 lbs.

Not a bad yield for this excellent strain. I should be able to get the yields up with more root space.

White Widdow numbers coming soon.

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
very nicely done pico,

2.5lbs of some beautiful blue skunk not bad. cant wait for the widdows. enjoy them, and give em a nice good cure, and start burnin it down :joint:

G

Very respectable yield pico!
2 weeks flower and these things are growing way faster than I thought they would. Next time I will flower much sooner in hydro. Growing an inch or more a day during stretch.
That's why I love hydro....nice growing! :smoke:

pico

Veteran
Numbers are mediocre. Deffinately kicking myself as I knew I should have transplanted in to larger pots.

Learn something every time.

Well, you are WAY ahead of my knowledge on how to grow, and looking at your set up, and the passion you have for it, I think you did an outstanding job!

Next time though, transplant in larger pots ok?

Good job pico,
RUSH

pico

Veteran
This next time I am filling the whole damn tray with medium and skipping the pots. Not playing around anymore :)

Thanks Rush.

Yeah, I thought of that this go around for me, but I was starting from seed, and didn't feel like ripping out males along with the female roots :yoinks:

I was always under the impression that you didn't need to have a big pot in Hydro :confused: Everyone always said that the nutes were always available to the root system unlike in soil where they had "to find the nutes themselves", and use all this energy to dig and dig, until they found what they were looking for.

Looking back on my grow, I wish I would have used bigger pots also. When I was breaking down the male pots after I yanked 'em, the roots were real matted to the bottom.

RUSH

Xtrakritical

WOW! NICE SHOW Pico!
I cant beleive I'm so late... My apologeze man, glad I got here let me go do some catching up!

Xtra

pico

Veteran
Shit where have you been?

I am already halfway through the next grow :)

Good to have ya around.

J

JackKerouac

I am in awe at how uniform all those ladies are under the screen.

pico

Veteran
The screen is my trademark move. I can't believe more people don't use them.

Thanks Jack

N

Neptune

high 5 pico, got them both to harvest and a job well done!
We can always grow bigger and better, but we must be thankful for the bounty that is before us...!

one love
-neptune

Latest posts

Latest posts