What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems on the home front.....

Norrath

Opt1c's Three Rules of Human Behavior
1) People Never Get Smarter
2) People Never Change
3) There are no secrets

no offense but if she "cheated" with a woman it wouldn't have been an issue for her; it was probably a guy and she's just going with the i hooked up with another chick thing to justify her actions in her mind

hope u don't have or plan on having kids with her

in todays economy strippers are more honest than 90% of the other women i meet
this guy right here; smarter than the average bear. I would buy you a drink my man:bump:

SoylentGreen

Most of the experienced people say it'll happen again. I guess I agree with that...... simpliest answer usually right.

I think I'm just going to do my own thing and she'll bounce.

After thinking about it, I guess I don't want to be with her. She can figure her own shit out but i'm not into drama and I'm not going to fight for a girl that already half way out the door.

I'm wasting time right now, not going out and having fun with friends.

Because, I'm just not into it......

She was one in a million so that means there's another 6,697 "one in a millions" out there......

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Most of the experienced people say it'll happen again. I guess I agree with that...... simpliest answer usually right.

I think I'm just going to do my own thing and she'll bounce.

After thinking about it, I guess I don't want to be with her. She can figure her own shit out but i'm not into drama and I'm not going to fight for a girl that already half way out the door.

She was one in a million so that means there's another 6,697 "one in a millions" out there......

Operative word being was...

Best of luck to you, homie...whichever way it slides :ying:

Cheerful

...... I have not called her a single name, raised my voice or anything. Gotta admit, I had serious doubts about this, b/c I *knew* she was scared... (this is me, ms. knowitall) ---> :scripture::scripture: ...but it all adds up, in light of your Heroic Brutality years ago. No need for raised voices after that! We did to get to a couples counceling session with her therapist the other night and it was very good, and went very well. I truly commend you for the effort you are putting into the relationship. Still wondering if you are legally married or not. (And believe me, I am NOT pro-marriage!) Just sayin, it does make a difference. And frankly, if you aren’t married, and your relationship is taking so much effort, you might be well advised to step back & consider Cutting Your Losses. Life is short, and relationships do not have to be this hard.

And to the user Cheerful.: Though at first I couldn't think of a single reason specifically that she would be scared of me.....

Then I though of the time saw me get in a fight while I was trying to help someone that was being attacked/robbed. I hurt the 2 guys very, very badly, she had no idea I could fight. 4 years ago. It was a real attack and a real response.....the attackers lost eyes and fingers in the end. Wow. Wow!!!

So I DID ask her and she did indeed say that she was scared of me.

I can understand that. I just never thought of it..... I always thought she was proud that I did it. Oh yes, very proud for sure, but also, she became aware of what can happen when someone crosses you.

So theres that. Soylent, I gotta give you Mad Props! :respect::respect::respect: MAD Props! That took some big cojones! Bravo. (LOL, I was referring to your consideration of my words and asking her about it!! But I guess you had big cojones 4 years ago too!!!)

Hope you don't mind me responding here to a couple of other posts...
no offense but if she "cheated" with a woman it wouldn't have been an issue for her; it was probably a guy and she's just going with the i hooked up with another chick thing I agree, up to here to justify her actions in her mind Naw, I'm stickin' with my original theory, her being scared & coming up with a less-threatening story. In fact, the very first thing I thought when I read about the "other girl", is "That sounds exactly like something I would have made up to say to my ex!!! Maybe he’ll be intrigued instead of pissed!"

Honestly, what is the big rush to declare someone a lesbian?!?!? This thread has caused me to ponder this! (now you are all in trouble, when Cheerful gets to ponderin'...!!) :chin::chin: Is it cuz it's just so easy to dismiss ALL relationship issues if "the girl turned out to be a dyke"? How convenient for the Victim, I mean Guy… he can continue telling himself “Not my fault! The girl is screwed up and I was conned.”

THINK ABOUT IT. NO ONE is saying women don’t lie. Women DO lie. Some a lot more than others! And yet – if the woman says Anything about girl on girl action, well then, by God she is telling you the gospel truth fo sho! ! ! ! Get Real! (and guys like to say that women are illogical…… wow…)

And BTW
Ontario, I never said it Didn't or Couldn't happen. I stand by my exact words. :nanana: I will admit tho, my jaw hit the floor when I read “she had sex with the woman, but 3 days earlier”! LMAO! But then I thought “she could be simply sticking to her story about the girl” since it seems to be working.

But seriously...and this is directed to Soylent specifically...has she ever acted even slightly like she is "bi-curious"? If not, it is very unlikely (NOT IMPOSSIBLE) that she is bi-curious now, all of a sudden, out of the blue. To paraphrase You, the most obvious explanation is usually right.

Most of the experienced people say it'll happen again. I guess I agree with that...... simpliest answer usually right. :yes: Yup.

I think I'm just going to do my own thing and she'll bounce. And you will be happier, whether she bounces, or adjusts. So yes, this is the way to go.

After thinking about it, I guess I don't want to be with her. She can figure her own shit out but i'm not into drama and I'm not going to fight for a girl that already half way out the door. You are definitely on the right track here.

:greenstars::greenstars:NOW YOU'RE TALKIN' ! ! I'm so glad you said this...in fact, I intend to keep that thought in mind, if and when I ever *put myself back out there*, so thanks Soylent!

SoylentGreen

But seriously...and this is directed to Soylent specifically...has she ever acted even slightly like she is "bi-curious"? If not, it is very unlikely (NOT IMPOSSIBLE) that she is bi-curious now, all of a sudden, out of the blue. To paraphrase You, the most obvious explanation is usually right.

Yes she has, we talked about it a few times in the past. I understand her feelings on this now...... NOW lol

Just got back from counseling#2. Her biggest fear now is that I will cease to be understanding a little each day till I leave her. She see's me as half a foot out the door she says.

Yeas we are legally married. No that doesn't make this harder or more complex in my opinion.

In the end, all of us are just trying to be happy. Circumstances be damned...... if you're unhappy, go find what does make you happy.

However this might end up, I feel that with the therapist involved it won't be a huge devestating horrible experience ending it.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Latest posts