What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems on the home front.....

O

Ontariostoner

She cheated with a woman but not the night she stayed out..... 3 days earlier.
That's not cheatin'

That's a 3some, minus 1

Hell - I'd tell her to call me next time during, so I could listen

If my wife told me that - I'd applaud, and buy them both some toys (and a weekend at hotels for the next year - with a window facing the parking lot so I could watch)

O

Ontariostoner

(And BTW, no woman would EVER say "it's obvious she f'd this other woman" Most women don't roll like that!!! I Guarantee!!)...
You were saying?

Woman who guarantee no cunnilingus happen, end up with licker on her breath

Woohoo - a woman was wrong (for once)

Mayhap you were the lickee???

bud wiser

Personally the lickin' is cool, got that deal with my own. The trust shit would be a deal breaker. As Mike Tyson said in his documentary, "an she pufomd cunnylinust on me".

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
anyone who thinks they can trust, and I mean that with absolute certainty to the spirit of the word, full on TRUST, someone, another person.

you are wrong.

Believing and trusting are two different things.

SoylentGreen

Yeah, that's her thing to figure out and I can just be supportive. I'm not really looking at this as cheating per sey, more of a mistake. or a resonse...... I have not called her a single name, raised my voice or anything. We did to get to a couples counceling session with her therapist the other night and it was very good, and went very well.

We are not splitting over this. Just stupid,

But I want to make sure she feels no shame or anything over the girl thing. If that's a feeling for her than I'm encouraging her to deal with it, preferably in counceling.

This thread started when iwas in panic mode and I see a lot of things that I would never say.

And to the user Cheerful.: Though at first I couldn't think of a single reason specifically that she would be scared of me.....

Then I though of the time saw me get in a fight while I was trying to help someone that was being attacked/robbed. I hurt the 2 guys very, very badly, she had no idea I could fight. 4 years ago. It was a real attack and a real response.....the attackers lost eyes and fingers in the end.

So I DID ask her and she did indeed say that she was scared of me.

I can understand that. I just never thought of it..... I always thought she was proud that I did it.

So theres that.

I/She/We have a lot of work to do and it sounds like we're on the same page so thats where it stands.

Whatcha guys think?

vapor9

OK LISTEN MAN

I just went through 2 years of what you described...end result was her cell phone accidentally calling me while she was 'out' but she was with another man and then fucked him while I was still listening.

We have 3 kids together and we slept in same bed every night, had a good sex life, went to counselling etc. One thing I tell everyone now is to always trust your instincts. For 10 months I knew...and when I confronted her she always had a plausible excuse for her behavior.

Thank-god I found out because I had started to get panic attacks for no reason...anxiety and depression I thought maybe it was the weed. Putting yourself through something like that and denying what you know is true deep down, can really fuck you up.

It's been like 4 months since and I feel much better about my life, being lied to and deceived isn't fun, I wouldn't recommend anyone do it.

vr9

vapor9

I hope it works out for you guys. Whatever happens everyone's situation is different my original post was a snap response to your OP.

My X was doing some really weird stuff. Alot of late nights at the bar, only home 2/7 nights etc. My situation was much different methinks.

vr9

O

Ontariostoner

OK LISTEN MAN

I just went through 2 years of what you described...end result was her cell phone accidentally calling me while she was 'out' but she was with another man and then fucked him while I was still listening.

We have 3 kids together and we slept in same bed every night, had a good sex life, went to counselling etc. One thing I tell everyone now is to always trust your instincts. For 10 months I knew...and when I confronted her she always had a plausible excuse for her behavior.

Thank-god I found out because I had started to get panic attacks for no reason...anxiety and depression I thought maybe it was the weed. Putting yourself through something like that and denying what you know is true deep down, can really fuck you up.

It's been like 4 months since and I feel much better about my life, being lied to and deceived isn't fun, I wouldn't recommend anyone do it.

vr9
Different case

With no disrespect intended - your ex was a cheating whore

His is bi

Not the same

Like the difference between a 100 mph car wreck and bumper cars.

Both involve impacts - yours was just impacting over and over with another man, lying there moaning and screaming his name, sucking his unit, letting his seed seep out while she lay there panting and they mocked you with their ecstasy.

His was his wife licking some other womans vagina.

I could be wrong

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I have to admit,SG, you're conducting yourself in a much bigger fashion than I could under the circumstances...

Keep us posted :yes:

And one more for good measure...

funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

I just love that one ;)

Blckbrd

She's going to another to satisfy an urge, need, curiosity, fantasy ... whatever. Hey - anyone here blameless, cast the first stone. We all live in glass houses.

I imagine just about every spouse/partner would have a very difficult time telling the other that they have a sexual desire that can't be met by the other. So (without blame) there is apparent lack of fulfillment, lack of honesty, deception, and now lack of trust ... Serious erosion at the foundation of any partnership/relationship.

Unless you both believe this will bring you closer together and unless you are truly able to forgive, you will just be fooling yourselves, torturing one another, and agonizingly prolonging the inevitable recognition that over the years together, you have been growing apart rather than together.

Like ZenMaster said, trust isn't so much the issue as we can surely trust that every human being we entrust our selves and our lives and our futures with will invariably disappoint and hurt. But, does your belief in the value of your relationship - in your love for her - overcome this awakening and realization of divergence, and, do you believe that love and dedication is mutual?

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
this is what i would do.

1) divorce her
2) write off these ungrateful women for the rest of my life
3) turn to the only women that will never hurt you
4) grow copious amounts of this women indoors and outdoors

women are nothing but problems. when are you, yummy, nokuy, and all the other guys thinking with there dick heads, and not the head on there shoulders going to learn? i know so many idiots that have gotten married, divorced, and lost everything when if they had been smart, stayed single could of had every thing they wanted and looking at early retirement. but nope, you went and blew it. gave it all to some ungrateful women and kids.

opt1c

Veteran
Opt1c's Three Rules of Human Behavior
1) People Never Get Smarter
2) People Never Change
3) There are no secrets

no offense but if she "cheated" with a woman it wouldn't have been an issue for her; it was probably a guy and she's just going with the i hooked up with another chick thing to justify her actions in her mind

hope u don't have or plan on having kids with her

in todays economy strippers are more honest than 90% of the other women i meet